Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564253 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
xsay: long time guys....... please am looking for a domain name that
contain the word "bet" not more than 6 letters..
hala @ me if u gat any.. thanks
what are the criteria for choosing the domain that contain the word bet? 885bet. com xabbet. com saibet. com dshbet .com with many more. Also how much do you want to pay for a good domain less than 6 letter?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: what are the criteria for choosing the domain that contain the word bet? 885bet. com xabbet. com saibet. com dshbet .com with many more. Also how much do you want to pay for a good domain less than 6 letter?
we've registered wrbet.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nzecorneboy: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Y me?? Y always me?? When i jxt started getting interest in this domain biz is when best this thread will start to fade. Pls guys who can lead me? Am jxt going thru d thread can i tro in a qn if i found any??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
madridfc: we've registered wrbet.com.
ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
madridfc: I sent U a NL pm since last week, e ri ni?
Xsay wants a domain name that contains 'bet' whether suffix or prefix, and its for a project not resale... Preferably a LLLLL, something like wnbet dropped 3days ago but we lost it.
I'm sorry bro. I just got the notification for your PM this morning. I'm even yet to check my yahoomail (I'm using MTN NitePlan). It's good to know that you've found a name.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
oladayo042: I'm sorry bro. I just got the notification for your PM this morning. I'm even yet to check my yahoomail (I'm using MTN NitePlan). It's good to know that you've found a name.
okies, just reply mi mail biko. Tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
guys please if u intend fipping ur domain names quick i advice u start getting gud expired domains..i would assume u already knw d criterias of a gud domain i.e high citation flow,trust flow and very goo matrix

there are materials needed for getting gud xpired domains namely
1.xenu
2.domain spoon
3majestic seo
4.google
all is free apart from domain spoon which charges $99
but i can give u my domain spoon account for just 2000naira.since it is very important for u as a domainer to have coz it can analyse up to 5000domains for u.do a research on google and u will see y u need it. Send me a pm if interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
and to all interested pple in my domain spoon,i will also give u a free a-z tutorial video on how to harvest good expired domains with the tools listed above
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: g
thanks for the info sir. I have a question. How do will know if a domain is good to purchase?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
normally wen u analyze a domain with d tools listed above.domains with gud matrix,high trust flow,citation flows are generally good domains. And since they are already aged they tend to have traffic and gud backinks..i like buying domains dat are atleast 4yrs old instead of creating a brand domain(no offense)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: normally wen u analyze a domain with d tools listed above.domains with gud matrix,high trust flow,citation flows are generally good domains. And since they are already aged they tend to have traffic and gud backinks..i like buying domains dat are atleast 4yrs old instead of creating a brand domain(no offense)
Any luck with sales? Sold any?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
madridfc:
Any luck with sales? Sold any?
yep sold 4 domains at sedo and 2 on ebay dis week
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: yep sold 4 domains at sedo and 2 on ebay dis week
wow. So how do you recieve payment in 9ja and are the brandable domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: wow. So how do you recieve payment in 9ja and are the brandable domains?
like i said earlier i dont do drandable domains coz they are most times not easy to sell..i only deal in expired domains..as for the payment i use bank wire with my dom acct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: yep sold 4 domains at sedo and 2 on ebay dis week
Pls can U mention one of the domains?
Congrats by the way. Doe I don't believe You.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG:
like i said earlier i dont do drandable domains coz they are most times not easy to sell..i only deal in expired domains..as for the payment i use bank wire with my dom acct
how? Can you give me an example of the domain also what bank? i will like to have a dom acct soon
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
wen u limit ursef u wont get 1 penny from dis biz
termpost . com is 1 of the domains i sold and its a 7yr old domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: wen u limit ursef u wont get 1 penny from dis biz
termpost . com is 1 of the domains i sold and its a 7yr old domain.
thats great how old have you been in domain biz? Need to learn alot from you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
instead of creating brand name which are diffecult to sell y not deal in something old and gud..imagine if u were a housing agent and some rich man askd u to find a gud housd for him in lagos,instead of going to places like gra,lekki or ajah u went to somewhere like mushi or ajegule to look for the house..do u tink he would want to buy it from you?the ansa is NO. Same applies with domains..y would a buyer buy a domain from u without any form of traffic when he can easily get domains of the same niche that already has a gud maket value?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: sir. Kindly remove doe i dont believe you 4rm ur post, pls? If u dnt believe why still ask question abt?
and how does my question affect U oga?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
most importantly i noticed dat most nigerians are unwilling to make investments. If i may asked what tools have u bought to aid ur domain biznez or what do u use to know if a domain is worth buying? If u cant ansa diz questions den im sorry u are not ready to make money from this biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: m
but i thought when you register an expired domain it loss is years or do you buy them before they expire? If yes why do you buy expired domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: most importantly i noticed dat most nigerians are unwilling to make investments. If i may asked what tools have u bought to aid ur domain biznez or what do u use to know if a domain is worth buying? If u cant ansa diz questions den im sorry u are not ready to make money from this biz
LOL You just started domain like 2wks ago, and U re here blabbing? if domaining was this easy then every harry will just get a domain tool n start selling domains everyday..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: Y me?? Y always me?? When i jxt started getting interest in this domain biz is when best this thread will start to fade. Pls guys who can lead me? Am jxt going thru d thread can i tro in a qn if i found any??
yes, we are all learning, try read from through the thread from no1 to the current paga
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: but i thought when you register an expired domain it loss is years or do you buy them before they expire? If yes why do you buy expired domain?
I sha know U re old and experienced enough to know a scam when U see one..
Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
madridfc: I sha know U re old and experienced enough to know a scam when U see one..
Goodluck.
yes. Thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: but i thought when you register an expired domain it loss is years or do you buy them before they expire? If yes why do you buy expired domain?
can u loose ur age?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: can u loose ur age?
no. I guess u dnt get my point
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
a domain age increases like we humans..its only d registration date dat changes wen u register a domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nzecorneboy: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: yes, we are all learning, try read from through the thread from no1 to the current paga
yes am currently doing that, wl notify u wen am tru, tnx boss!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: can u loose ur age?
stillmaticOG: a domain age increases like we humans..its only d registration date dat changes wen u register a domain
You are truly talking like somebody that started domaining yesterday. When you register an expired domain name after it was deleted from the zone file, the domain name loses its age (the creation date will be reset).

Are you typing from an ebook?

Can you list the best three of your names?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.