Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (563500 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc:
Yes
okay o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kachiben(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are you a student, graduate, unemployed or unsatisfied employed? i have good news for you just check it out here http://infopreneurmaster.com/?p=67
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
2sExy1: okay o
na hw much U bid?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey guys,pls is it legal for someone to still go ahead to sell a domain with a different extension,what I mean is that for example if someone wants to sell a domain like lowinsurance.biz and someone else is the owner of lowinsurance.com,is it illegal to sell the domain with the same name even though different extension
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
wakacome: Hey guys,pls is it legal for someone to still go ahead to sell a domain with a different extension,what I mean is that for example if someone wants to sell a domain like lowinsurance.biz and someone else is the owner of lowinsurance.com,is it illegal to sell the domain with the same name even though different extension

Yes, it is, so far you are not contending with an already existing TRADEMARK. Otherwise, run for your life, UDRP cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Yes, it is, so far you are not contending with an already existing TRADEMARK. Otherwise, run for your life, UDRP cheesy
grin thanks bro,but how will I know domain with exisiting trademark?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
wakacome: grin thanks bro,but how will I know domain with exisiting trademark?

I'm not so good at discussing this, but I hope others would come online and shed more lights on this. You can refer here -www.uspto.gov/trademarks/process/search/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I'm not so good at discussing this, but I hope others would come online and shed more lights on this. You can refer here -www.uspto.gov/trademarks/process/search/
ok thanks....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc: na hw much U bid?
una auction never end?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: una auction never end?
na how much U bid I ask. The 3days Auction just started n I'm leading for nw.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc: na how much U bid I ask. The 3days Auction just started n I'm leading for nw.
lol, u dey fear? no worry, I no dey the auction. I no go outbid you. grin I dey Godaddy for CVVC.com wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: lol, u dey fear? no worry, I no dey the auction. I no go outbid you. grin I dey Godaddy for CVVC.com wink
I no fear, U no fit outbid me cos U no dey the auction in d 1st place... U no even bid@all gan.
What I find funny is after all the planning + big English n all y'all did, nobody seems ready to do anything.
Anyways, the domain is being purchased(hopefully) by I and xsay.
Shalom!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
I no fear, U no fit outbid me cos U no dey the auction in d 1st place... U no even bid@all gan.
What I find funny is after all the planning + big English n all y'all did, nobody seems ready to do anything.
Shalom!
Good for you... I slept of while it was on buddy. When I bid, e don close. enjoy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
Shalom!
shocked shocked shocked wait . u say xsay? that guy wey say domaining na scam? chisos... Mikel, i know say na u ginger am. U do well for him body cos such mindset can never make anyone something in a line they call scam.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked wait . u say xsay? that guy wey say domaining na scam? chisos... Mikel, i know say na u ginger am. U do well for him body cos such mindset can never make anyone something in a line they call scam.
Xsay has made more money on domain than myself to say the truth... I dunno if its luck, but the guy don sell.
So to say na me ginger am is out of place, cos he knows exactly what he is doing.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
Xsay has made more money on domain than myself to say the truth... I dunno if its luck, but the guy don sell.
So to say na me ginger am is out of place, cos he knows exactly what he is doing.
lo to grin grin grin person wey tell me say domaining na scam? he told me this on my facebook wall bro. chill! Good for him all the same. may be him lie to me so that I no go ask am for money. Na God know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
Shalom!
funny... you like to show yourself and talk down on persons.

when I ready, I go show.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: funny... you like to show yourself and talk down on persons.

when I ready, I go show.
The 2sexy wey reply in d morning don change?LOL I just no like when U dey LIE.
You never made any bid, n U kept saying U were 'outbided'. Stop misleading pple biko.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
The 2sexy wey reply in d morning don change?LOL I just no like when U dey LIE.
You never made any bid, n U kept saying U were 'outbided'. Stop misleading pple biko.
w, hat is wrong with you for goodness sake. Cabt u control how u talk. Did I need to answer any question and how did I mislead any one.

Let it be clear to you that when forming a group, you don't rush into it else you will rush out of it. if this didn't happen, NO one will know that you had xsay behind to plan with and bid on even a name I dugged out whereas, I thought you were with us( me, all4good and ghettodreamz). Little wonder why you kept mute.

As far as I know, when we are about to start, I already know those that I shall call on. Another guy has indicated interest via PM.

Mind how you talk and learn to control your tongue/finger because it disgust me angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: thought you were with us( me, all4good and ghettodreamz). Little wonder why you kept mute.

As far as I know, when we are about to start, I already know those that I shall call on. Another guy has indicated interest via PM.

I think Oxcuba & Chibenze also showed interest.

So, where are we?

There is power in numbers, but we don't have to be a score before we can venture into this, all we need are serious-minded and committed individuals who share the same interests, focus and dream (to make it BIG either short/long term goal).

I understand how tough it is to form a grp most esp when financial commitments is concerned. Nonetheless, I'm very much around, whenever you guys are ready, just let me know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I think Oxcuba & Chibenze also showed interest.

So, where are we?

There is power in numbers, but we don't have to be a score before we can venture into this, all we need are serious-minded and committed individuals who share the same interests, focus and dream (to make it BIG either short/long term goal).

I understand how tough it is to form a grp most esp when financial commitments is concerned. Nonetheless, I'm very much around, whenever you guys are ready, just let me know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: w, hat is wrong with you for goodness sake. Cabt u control how u talk. Did I need to answer any question and how did I mislead any one.

Let it be clear to you that when forming a group, you don't rush into it else you will rush out of it. if this didn't happen, NO one will know that you had xsay behind to plan with and bid on even a name I dugged out whereas, I thought you were with us( me, all4good and ghettodreamz). Little wonder why you kept mute.

Mind how you talk and learn to control your tongue/finger because it disgust me angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
kachiben: PLEASE I BOUGHT A DOMAIN NAME BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SELL IT
COULD ANY GOOD NAIRALANDER SHOW ME HOW TO SELL DOMAIN NAMES
AND I WILL APPRECIATE

Just follow dis link and ur problem will be solve:

http://www.cybercompare.net/story/selling-a-domain-name-our-guide-on-how-to-sell-domains/#4
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Watching d thread in 3D.......
We are learning underground.
Kudos to our ogas at top.we know dem one by one.
One day u go see our testimony by the grace of God.

@2sexy and madridfc pls stop those ecchange of words . Biko !
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: w, hat is wrong with you for goodness sake. Cabt u control how u talk. Did I need to answer any question and how did I mislead any one.

Dude Stop blabbing like a cheap b|tch %%%% jare, as I said earlier; DONT MISLEAD PEOPLE. Telling them You were 'outbided' is FALSE, when U never even made any bid. Its good U ve finally said the truth:U 'dugged ' it. Your arrogant pride will be Ur downfall if U don't work on it, I've been telling You this since last year.
That's all.
Shalom.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
doffman: Watching d thread in 3D.......
We are learning underground.
Kudos to our ogas at top.we know dem one by one.
One day u go see our testimony by the grace of God.

@2sexy and madridfc pls stop those ecchange of words . Biko !
I'm just seeing this, 2sexy is my guy cheesy, no be 2day we begin e-fight, we don fight both online n offline..
Shalom!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc: [s][/s]
Dude Stop blabbing like a cheap b|tch %%%% jare, as I said earlier; DONT MISLEAD PEOPLE. Telling them You were 'outbided' is FALSE, when U never even made any bid. Its good U ve finally said the truth:U 'dugged ' it. Your arrogant pride will be Ur downfall if U don't work on it, I've been telling You this since last year.
That's all.
Shalom.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc: [s][/s]
That's all.
Shalom.
SHUT THE FVCK MISERABLE WINDBAG... you don't know how to talk. look who is talking about pride. You are just and unfortunate fool. what does it matter what i say. get the fvck out of my sight jare.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
I'm just seeing this, 2sexy is my guy cheesy, no be 2day we begin e-fight, we don fight both online n offline..
Shalom!
grin grin grin grin make I catch you for Eket. You go know how far.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: SHUT THE FVCK MISERABLE WINDBAG... you don't know how to talk. look who is talking about pride. You are just and unfortunate fool. what does it matter what i say. get the fvck out of my sight jare.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: noise
bros calm down before You run insane. You can't see me, idk what deranged sight U shallow brain is talking bout. relax.
Just work on Ur pride U hear? Else your life will become more miserable than it already is(no be curse).
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick