Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564376 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Someone should register heelshoes dot co dot uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2014
weirdkay: Someone should register heelshoes dot co dot uk

Why? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
weirdkay: Someone should register heelshoes dot co dot uk
The dot com is a parked page, though it has been registered since 2005.. Its a gamble anyways.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
yeah am back .... sorry were did we STOP.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
madridfc:
The dot com is a parked page, though it has been registered since 2005.. Its a gamble anyways.
Other than 2sexy, I don't know if anyone on this thread has sold a couk domain before. They are just a tough sell, in my opinion. I'm only renewing one out of the three I regged last year.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
oladayo042: Other than 2sexy, I don't know if anyone on this thread has sold a couk domain before. They are just a tough sell, in my opinion. I'm only renewing one out of the three I regged last year.
@mrnesty also sold one sometime last year/early this year.
The domain is quite good doe(according to google), anybody willing to take the risk in reggin it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
madridfc:
@mrnesty also sold one sometime last year/early this year.
The domain is quite good doe(according to google), anybody willing to take the risk in reggin it?
I just did a Google search now. From what I've read, people don't actually say 'heel shoes' but 'high heels', 'mid heels', and 'low heels'. If HighHeels dot com (regd since 1995), HighHeels dot couk (regd since 1998), and HeelShoes dot com (regd since 2005) can still remain parked, I can't see how HeelShoes dot couk can fare better. My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
oladayo042: I just did a Google search now. From what I've read, people don't actually say 'heel shoes' but 'high heels', 'mid heels', and 'low heels'. If HighHeels dot com (regd since 1995), HighHeels dot couk (regd since 1998), and HeelShoes dot com (regd since 2005) can still remain parked, I can't see how HeelShoes dot couk can fare better. My opinion.
Brilliant!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by macodollar: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wishing everybody progress in their legitimate endeavors.

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism. Buy original car security system.

Price: #7000

Free delivery within Lagos

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
oladayo042: I just did a Google search now. From what I've read, people don't actually say 'heel shoes' but 'high heels', 'mid heels', and 'low heels'. If HighHeels dot com (regd since 1995), HighHeels dot couk (regd since 1998), and HeelShoes dot com (regd since 2005) can still remain parked, I can't see how HeelShoes dot couk can fare better. My opinion.

Makes sense! cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sup folks?

Anyone with working .COM Godaddy coupon for new reg? undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello good people in the house! Please i want to know if godaddy still allows the use of promo code for domain name registration, because last time i checked, they don't allow promo codes on domain renewal so i want to know if same is applicable to .COM name registration. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please i have an issue which i want to know if there is a remedy for it. I helped someone paid for a hosting on godaddy with my master card, now godaddy has retained my card details on the person's godaddy account. So am soliciting if there is a way to get rid of my master card details out of the person's godaddy account. Meanwhile, if such a situation surfaces again, is it advisable and secure to make payment via paypal instead of master card? Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Okattamgbee: Please i have an issue which i want to know if there is a remedy for it. I helped someone paid for a hosting on godaddy with my master card, now godaddy has retained my card details on the person's godaddy account. So am soliciting if there is a way to get rid of my master card details out of the person's godaddy account. Meanwhile, if such a situation surfaces again, is it advisable and secure to make payment via paypal instead of master card? Thanks.

I've not paid for their hosting service before, but I think it should be possible. Just remove your card from the account's file and replace it with the person's own. It should be as simple as this, I have tried it before with the domain name registration and it doesn't cost me anything replacing it with another credit card details, with entirely different details. You can give it a try and see if it works or not.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2014
ghettodreamz: Sup folks?

Anyone with working .COM Godaddy coupon for new reg? undecided

Sas1com
Gofdb145
Gofd2103hl
Gofduko6
Gofdb076

All are supposed to be $0.99 Buh can be used once per customer
ghettodreamz:
Okies, will try them out. Thanks for posting.
See you at the top!

Tried to use them now again, but no one worked except this >>> gnc199 $2.17 (+icann fees) smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I've not paid for their hosting service before, but I think it should be possible. Just remove your card from the account's file and replace it with the person's own. It should be as simple as this, I have tried it before with the domain name registration and it doesn't cost me anything replacing it with another credit card details, with entirely different details. You can give it a try and see if it works or not.
Thanks. But where can i find the ACCOUNT FILE on the person'godaddy account? Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Okattamgbee: Hello good people in the house! Please i want to know if godaddy still allows the use of promo code for domain name registration, because last time i checked, they don't allow promo codes on domain renewal so i want to know if same is applicable to .COM name registration. Thanks.
answer please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Okattamgbee: answer please.
weirdkay:
Sas1com
Gofdb145
Gofd2103hl
Gofduko6
Gofdb076
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Okattamgbee: Thanks. But where can i find the ACCOUNT FILE on the person'godaddy account? Thanks and God bless you.
After logging in, go to my account, then you'll see Payments. Click on it and delete your debit card from that account. Don't bother to add another card. When it's time to renew the services associated with the card that you've deleted, Godaddy will tell the owner of the account that there is no card on file for those services and will ask them to add a card.

Yes, you can still use coupons to register domains. Check the ones madridfc quote above.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
what is the group about, i might be interested, someone should try to let me in with details.
anyways here's my username add me also.
ceejayo
ghettodreamz: So far, below are the names of interested or would be interested individuals that I can think of;

Oxcuba
Ghettodreamz
2sexy
All4good
Tekkyboy
doffman

Not sure about this list of names though, maybe they can voice out their stance on this ....

papiforreal IN OR OUT ?
mymadam IN OR OUT ?
BJ4REEL IN OR OUT ?

NB: Others whose names did not appear here BUT have interest should signify
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eye2sabi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
ovokeiv1: .................
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eye2sabi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
ovokeiv1: ..........
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
weirdkay:

Sas1com
Gofdb145
Gofd2103hl
Gofduko6
Gofdb076

Okies, will try them out. Thanks for posting.

See you at the top!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
oladayo042: After logging in, go to my account, then you'll see Payments. Click on it and delete your debit card from that account. Don't bother to add another card. When it's time to renew the services associated with the card that you've deleted, Godaddy will tell the owner of the account that there is no card on file for those services and will ask them to add a card.

Yes, you can still use coupons to register domains. Check the ones madridfc quote above.
thanks boss really appreciate.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
madridfc:
Thanks boss and remain bless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2014
weirdkay:

Sas1com
Gofdb145
Gofd2103hl
Gofduko6
Gofdb076

Tried to use them now again, but no one worked except this >>> gnc199 $2.17 (+icann fees) smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is there anyone here who needs a laptop?

I have one for sale... it comes with webcam and it's windows 7.

I will upload pictures later. I just need to know if there is an interested person here. indicate please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: Is there anyone here who needs a laptop?

I will upload pictures later. I just need to know if there is an interested person here. indicate please.
i am
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chibenze: i am
do you have up 50k?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by exellent91(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Go to this website ralpheme. for free hollywood download,wwe and so on. first ten to begin a thread and follow the website will be used as admins
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: Is there anyone here who needs a laptop?

go to technology market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.