Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564056 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2014
2jideofor: Guys, if you wonder why I dont answer too much question, let me tell you.

We have theives snooping around and looking for info to make up their ebooks which they shall sell to ignorant public.

1 guy used to advertise on complete sport this same domain biz, but I have always known that he has never practised what he sold. He charged 25k per head.

A chat with a friend who is columnist showed that the guy was scamming.

I can honorably tell you I am the only genuine successful domain flipper currently in Naija. And I am not gonna stand by while someone make money off my sweat.
With due respect i beg to differ with your above claim's. I won't say more than that.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Reski: With due respect i beg to differ with your above claim's. I won't say more than that.
LOL You don't know him cheesy
In his myopic world, Nairaland is Nigeria.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2014
I hope we won't be seeing a replay of World War II on this thread anytime soon.

Let it slide guys.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2014
oladayo042: I hope we won't be seeing a replay of World War II on this thread anytime soon.

Let it slide guys.
All of these will end soon in a remarkable way... smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin some people still hate on 2sexy since 200 BC.

Stay tuned fellas!

Keep hating!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
A comment of May/June 2013 is still making someone have sleepless night... This is September 22, 2014, over one year...

and you wonder what a life.

Until then... I will lipsrsealed

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
If I decide to say a word... people will say 2sexy has anger problem but they fail to always see the genesis and the instigator....

It is well...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
The only thing I will say is that... the day I decide to speak... nobody should blame me for my actions. Because there is just enough someone can take.

E go b like 24 by Jack Bauer that day... cool cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Oladayo042, how you dey o cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2014
2sExy1: The only thing I will say is that... the day I decide to speak... nobody should blame me for my actions. Because there is just enough someone can take.

E go b like 24 by Jack Bauer that day... cool cool

Let it slide bro... Just turn blind eyes to it. On the other hand, @madridfc, forget things of the old and let's move forward. Keeping or holding grudges against someone won't avail you much; let the past be where they belong, 'PAST' and embrace unity among fellow humans for peace to reign in our hearts and the world at large.

1Nigeria, we are.

God bless our hustle, to the top we're aiming, 'TOP' we shall get to.

See you all at the top!

Peace smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Let it slide bro... Just turn blind eyes to it. On the other hand, @madridfc, forget things of the old and let's move forward. Keeping or holding grudges against someone won't avail you much; let the past be where they belong, 'PAST' and embrace unity among fellow humans for peace to reign in our hearts and the world at large.

1Nigeria, we are.

God bless our hustle, to the top we're aiming, 'TOP' we shall get to.

See you all at the top!

Peace smiley
Thanks bro... I dropped a message for you on whatsapp some weeks ago but I don't know if you have seen it. Well, as for that post... I will put a final nail to the coffin soon... Sit back and enjoy the show when it's time... God is all I have and he has never failed me.

I won't say anymore... but I will let results and actions do their jobs.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: Thanks bro... I dropped a message for you on whatsapp some weeks ago but I don't know if you have seen it.
Oh, just seeing them now, have been offline for sometime now. Meanwhile, I just left you some few lines too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:
Oh, just seeing them now, have been offline for sometime now. Meanwhile, I just left you some few lines too.
Okay bro. I am about to get another phone. Will reply once I activate whatsapp on it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
haba
to me 2sexy is the one that does'nt allow peace to reign,someone refering back to a year post and u'r replying and commenting.u dont need that, just keep silent and be watching,if he sees your signature and comment now its another war.

A man with patient is the one that can be an husband,LET PEACE REIGN I BEG
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: Oladayo042, how you dey o cool
I'm fyn bro. I have my first sale in Sedo escrow. Will update the name and price when the deal get closed.

I saw your PM too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
oladayo042: I'm fyn bro. I have my first sale in Sedo escrow. Will update the name and price when the deal get closed.

I saw your PM too.
oh... patience is trully a virtue. Is it $x,x x x or high, mid or low $x x x. You have been patient brother and I am so happy for you. Thank God you finally got result!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tekkyboy: haba
to me 2sexy is the one that does'nt allow peace to reign,someone refering back to a year post and u'r replying and commenting.u dont need that, just keep silent and be watching,if he sees your signature and comment now its another war.

A man with patient is the one that can be an husband,LET PEACE REIGN I BEG
no.. no no... I understand that he may not be aware that this thread started from last year. I am not pissed by that brother because I have commented on similar threads in likewise manner. I am not angry with the person that quoted a post from last year.... My brain and wisdom is very much functional to maintain decorum when the need arises.

But why will you still accuse me of being the one who does not allow peace to reign even after you saw the genesis of the quagmire, huh?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
On request of friends here, I have decided to bury the hatchet. I will however request that henceforth, he should mind his business and not refer to me unpleasantly in a way that could evoke discords. I have been absorbing too many attacks over sometime, both here and off here, including thread I once created... made my post out of fun, including striking off my words, wherein I had not referred to him.

I know his reason for this and I know why he is pained... however, I will let everything thing slide one LAST NOTE! Anything after this would not be treated with kids glove. I don't make trouble but one thing I will not tolerate is keep silent while someone run me over.

Tekkyboy, I will take down the signature. Thanks to more deserving and matured minds, whom God has blessed with wisdom, even as young as Chibenze is, wisdom is not lacking as he knows how to apply it to his daily life, when to say certain things and when not to, he is very much in control of his hands and tongue he understand that the power of life and death lies in the tongue-- that is wisdom. Much love brothers!

Reski: With due respect i beg to differ with your above claim's. I won't say more than that.
@reski, I am not angry with you o. I know you are not aware that this thread is old and was created since last year. yes, I made that comment you quoted.

Have a nice day people as we hustle daily and make baba God bless our hustle.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
that's exactly what am expecting from a mature man like you,i saw ur reply but i intend not to reply because i see no point in conversing on that,you can nver live without haters in life you just have to turn blind eyes and forge aheah with life.

It's only a patient man can be a husband

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just sold my first domain name.

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

Regged for $2.17 in April, 2014.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
oladayo042: I just sold my first domain name.

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

congrats bro. More power to account. where did you pick it from?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: congrats bro. More power to account. where did you pick it from?
I came across it when I was searching for available 'L Keywords' dot com. I regged it because some 'L'Wines dot com are already developed and wines are high-ticket items. It's just another handreg for me.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
oladayo042: I came across it when I was searching for available 'L Keywords' dot com. I regged it because some 'L'Wines dot com are already developed and wines are high-ticket items. It's just another handreg for me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2014

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

Awesome! Congrats!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

Congrats bro.

More $$$$$$$ coming your way in Jesus name, amen.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2014

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

great man. Congrate more huge sales ahead, thanks for sharing. Pls all lets share our sales on dis thread.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2014

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

was it also park at sedo? (nameserver)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chibenze: was it also park at sedo? (nameserver)
Yes, it was parked at Sedo with a BIN.

I redirected the type-in traffic of all my domains to the sales landing page and forfeited the parking revenue. This is 2014 - no one can get rich from parking.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by binhozie(m): 3:36am On Sep 26, 2014
oladayo pls can I ask u a question in private kindly call 08138946746
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2014
I am grateful to God for the journey so far, the blessing and favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick