Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564401 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
oladayo042:
Yes, I'm sure some people here used their Voters Card for Sedo verification.
yes, am a testimony to that.
God bless Nigeria, in mymadam's voice.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
hello house, got enough votes to auction one of my domains @ bido.com. auction goes live on 21st. will keep you updated as events unfolds. any useful info and tips are also welcomed. The Said name will be disclosed here on the auction day. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hemp+Keyword.info $400

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
2sExy1:
Hemp+Keyword.info $400
abeg no vex, wich other keywork tool shows monthly searches for keywords apart frm google adword keyword tool ?
Regards
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Successdude:
abeg no vex, wich other keywork tool shows monthly searches for keywords apart frm google adword keyword tool ?
Regards
bro, I have only used Google and I don't know of any free one aside Google.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
TRANSLATE.COM @9.8M
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
2sExy1:
Hemp+Keyword.info $400
Wow congrat on ur sale Boss

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by swifayo: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
i will like to be a domain marketer plss i need someone dat is ready to impact knowledge as ma mentor plss add on watsapp 09030597960. God bless u as u do so
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by starbasi(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
2sExy1:
Hemp+Keyword.info $400
2sexy,pls if one wants to use GTBANK to receive wire transfer from sedo.com and others,what are d necessary details to be filled in d payment details such as SWIFT CODE,NATIONAL BANK CODE, TYPE OF ACCOUNT etc.....i know u have d experience that is why am asking....Help pls..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
having read page 1 -151,I must commend all the efforts of my oga' at top,
I must say that I'm really interested in this biz however the problem now is I didn't have laptop,
don't know if a good smartphone can perform full functions in this domain biz?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
pussygotlips:
having read page 1 -151,I must commend all the efforts of my oga' at top,
I must say that I'm really interested in this biz however the problem now is I didn't have laptop,
don't know if a good smartphone can perform full functions in this domain biz?
good,laptop is not really a problem you can do so many things on your smartphone the only thing i knew you can't do is using the google keyword tool and some tools;you can still make use of smartphone and later get a laptop
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sExy1:
Hemp+Keyword.info $400
congrat bro,seen this on NP comment by you;have the client you talking there replied u?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2014
iykepromotions:
hello house, got enough votes to auction one of my domains @ bido.com. auction goes live on 21st. will keep you updated as events unfolds. any useful info and tips are also welcomed. The Said name will be disclosed here on the auction day. thanks
let's see how it goes, www.entrama.com goes for auction in few hours time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
iykepromotions:
let's see how it goes, www.entrama.com goes for auction in few hours time.
will advice You to stop heaping all Ur hopes on bido auctions, their is a 99.9% chance of Ur domain not getting a single bid.
Bido is a very useless marketplace.
Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Tekkyboy:
good,laptop is not really a problem you can do so many things on your smartphone the only thing i knew you can't do is using the google keyword tool and some tools;you can still make use of smartphone and later get a laptop
thanks,
as for now I'm patiently waiting for my UBA master card,
Papa God bless us as we ventures into this domain biz,
I promise to pay my tithe in every sale kiss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

...I promise to pay my tithe in every sale kiss

Noted, but.... to your church or to Nairalanders? wink We're anxiously waiting while we wish you bon voyage! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

I promise to pay my tithe in every sale kiss
great i think this is one of my major secret, i do on every sale. Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
mymadam:

Noted, but.... to your church or to Nairalanders? wink We're anxiously waiting while we wish you bon voyage! God bless Nigeria.
The tithe goes to church cheesy cheesy
As for nairalanders I will organis Thanksgiving cool cool cool

Chibenze:
great i think this is one of my major secret, i do on every sale. Goodluck
that's it bro,
Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

Make una no mind my handle o,
Na naira land crash cuz am : undecided cool -\
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
My fellow landers,
about this PayPal wahala
I have a friend abroad and I'm thinking of contacting him to open and verify PayPal account on my behaft.
But i dont know if that Would work?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
PLZ HOUSE HOW DO I CERTIFY MY ACCOUNT @ GODADDY,I HAVE SCAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO GO BY IT.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

The tithe goes to church cheesy cheesy
As for nairalanders I will organis Thanksgiving cool cool cool

that's it bro,
Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

Make una no mind my handle o,
Na naira land crash cuz am : undecided cool -\
it works even more than magic, my first great sale was $100, my second great sale which i have just concluded today is more than $1k, will disclose everything soon make i just receive alert first
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chibenze:
it works even more than magic, my first great sale was $100, my second great sale which i have just concluded today is more than $1k, will disclose everything soon make i just receive alert first
Wow. Biggest Congrat. May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DoroMega: 4:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Do .uk domains sell? I have some nice one word and two words domains with only the .uk available.What do you guys think? Has anyone ever sold .uk domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Chibenze:
wow,I'm happy for you
more are on the way

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
DoroMega:
Do .uk domains sell? I have some nice one word and two words domains with only the .uk available.What do you guys think? Has anyone ever sold .uk domains.
My opinion: Stay away from .uk and .co.uk domains. They are tough to sell.

If they are nice words like you said and they have value, you can be rest assured that they are already registered in .co.uk and the owner of .co.uk has right to the .uk till 2019. So all .uk's are reserved for the owner of .co.uk's except in cases where .co.uk is not registered.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chibenze, Congrats....

Had to look for this acct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
sMayor:
Chibenze, Congrats....

Had to look for this acct
Thanks welcome back prof, will miss ur presence, pls dnt go again always come around. Welcome
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
plz oladayo and co,do i need to certify on Godaddy before i can buy domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by emeths: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
interesting thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
paulsir:
plz oladayo and co,do i need to certify on Godaddy before i can buy domain?
Yes. You can buy a domain with your newly opened account but GoDaddy will still close your account and ask for an ID card to reopen it. Just send them your Voters Card, if you don't have any other valid ID.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by twentyk(m): 1:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Na wao,I just dey see this thread...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.