Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564352 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Hello chief, hope u had a wonderful night? I sent u a pm request since yesterday but no reply yet.
Pls check Your spam folder, I've replied the pm U sent yesterday, I'm surprised U still sent another pm today again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2014
oladayo042:
Do people really say "I want to buy precious stones"? I'm sure they just say 'gold' or 'diamond.' The search volume for 'gold' is close to 100 times the search volume of 'precious stones' while 'diamonds' is over 10 times in search volume.

I agree with your appraisal sha.

thanks so much oladayo042. missed u boss.
I don't think what people say matters sometimes.
for instance buypreciousmetals.com
sold for $2688 on march 14, 2012.
I've never heard pple say
"I want to buy precious metals".
I think what matters is the tittle fully describes what the site is about.

I'm not arguing sha. I will listen to what my bosses
tell me.
cheers!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Successdude:
Pls i nid an advice. E get one category killer(few month old niche). the dot com is registerd but the dot others are yet to be reg. it is a global niche. which extension suld i go 4 ? dot co or dot net or which ?
oladayoo42 , madridfc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Successdude:
oladayoo42
ask 2sexy.
Cos for me, U need mention the domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
madridfc:
ask 2sexy.
Cos for me, U need mention the domain.
I don answer that question before. Check previous page, the on before this page, and you will see the reply. Dude just want hear what he wants.

Okay... Register the other extension. Goodluck.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
madridfc:
You goto
dcc.godaddy.com
Select the domains
Click on options
Select 'CANCEL'. NOTE: CANCEL NOT Delete
When d domains ve been cancelled, You either call godaddy, or U chat with them via live chat or via their facebook page.
Tell them the domains You cancelled, and U need a refund to Your CREDIT CARD.
That's all.
NOTE: the domains must not be more than 7days old, if not forget bout it.
Its now 4 to 5 days max for refunds.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
guente02:
I don't know why oladayo don't usually update men.
He always spits fire.
Oga hw do i know the exact search volume of a word?
Mehn, do I look like a dinosaur?

1. Go to adwords.google.com
2. After signing in with your Gmail account, click on 'Tools' then 'Keyword Planner.'
3. Click on 'get search volume.......' It's the second item on the list
4. Enter the word and get the search volume.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Successdude:
oladayoo42 , madridfc
Well, if you asked this question at the beginning of this year, I would have said 'register the .net'. Right now, the new gTLDs are changing the namespace dynamics and .net already has a lot of competitors. Right now, it's either the king (.com) or none for me.

If you are very confident that the term will catch on and become a category killer like you said, I'll advise you to choose .net. .net will sell easily before .co, given that both names are the same.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
oladayo042:
Well, if you asked this question at the beginning of this year, I would have said 'register the .net'. Right now, the new gTLDs are changing the namespace dynamics and .net already has a lot of competitors. Right now, it's either the king (.com) or none for me.

If you are very confident that the term will catch on and become a category killer like you said, I'll advise you to choose .net. .net will sell easily before .co, given that both names are the same.
Thanks a million. You just hit it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
2sExy1:
Who is Bonavee among us here?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/discuss-and-showcase-drone-domain-names.801475/page-96#post-4747451
What makes you think he is a Nairalander?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=wonei.com&isc=cjcdplink&iphoneview=1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.5444201

See money....

Someone I know has a similar domain and he got $18k offer for it but countered 150k crazy!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Bosses, pls how do you get paid if you sell domains
via Godaddy Auctions.

Will it be via the credit card I normally use for purchasing
domains?

thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
morett:
Bosses, pls how do you get paid if you sell domains
via Godaddy Auctions.

Will it be via the credit card I normally use for purchasing
domains?

thanks
No, you get paid through Paypal or domiciliary account. Only refunds can be credited back to your credit card.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
oladayo042:
No, you get paid through Paypal or domiciliary account. Only refunds can be credited back to your credit card.

Thank you.
But I cant seem to find option to integrate Paypal.
It's like they want my full bank details.
It's not like flippa where you only include just the Paypal email
and you get LEGALWEALTH to claim it for you.

I'm I doing anything wrong?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
oladayo042:
I dont think Godaddy has any option for dorm ooo, except ACH which is a ONLY available to US guys. I might be wrong though. If you are sure of your claims above, please provide a link cos me sef they look that thing. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
2sExy1:
I dont think Godaddy has any option for dorm ooo, except ACH which is a ONLY available to US guys. I might be wrong though. If you are sure of your claims above, please provide a link cos me sef they look that thing. Thanks
DO AS IF U WANT TO BUY A NEW DOMAIN OR REG A DOMAIN,YOU WILL SEE OPTIONS OF CARD AND WIRE TRANSFER WHICH I BELIEVE WORK HAND IN HAND WITH DOM ACCT.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by morett: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
paulsir:

DO AS IF U WANT TO BUY A NEW DOMAIN OR REG A DOMAIN,YOU WILL SEE OPTIONS OF CARD AND WIRE TRANSFER WHICH I BELIEVE WORK HAND IN HAND WITH DOM ACCT.

thanks guys. pls I've got another qstn abeg
I used some godaddy coupons on
a site but they didn't work. I then discovered
it was because of the extension. wasn't a dot com
now if I use those coupons on dotcoms
will they still work?
or will it be counted as if I've used them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
2sExy1:
Only wire transfer/dorm is available for Nigerians on godaddy, not even paypal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by starbasi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls after registering with GODADDY dot COM, how do i verify my account just like SEDO dot COM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
2sExy1:
A link will not work because you have to login to your account to see it.

Go to My Account > Settings > Payee Accounts > Add Payee > (1) Fill the details > (2) Select Wire Transfer

You can put your dorm account and use that payee account when listing your domain for sale.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
morett:

Thank you.
But I cant seem to find option to integrate Paypal.
It's like they want my full bank details.
It's not like flippa where you only include just the Paypal email
and you get LEGALWEALTH to claim it for you.

I'm I doing anything wrong?
BJ4REEL:

Only wire transfer/dorm is available for Nigerians on godaddy, not even paypal.

GoDaddy used to allow Paypal for Nigerians before. I don't know why they removed it.

The picture I attached below is for one of the payee accounts I created sometimes last year and I still use it up till now. This is how the "Add Payee" feature looked before.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
oladayo042:

Go to My Account > Settings > Payee Accounts > Add Payee > (1) Fill the details > (2) Select Wire Transfer

You can put your dorm account and use that payee account when listing your domain for sale.
brb.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
oladayo042:

Done!

Is direct deposit same thing as wire transfer?

I am asking because I just checked my Sedo account and what used to be just wire transfer has been changed to ACH.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Newbie here! I have just registered excessreservesdotcom. I read the first 40 pages of this thread over 5 days and I felt I was ready. What do the pros oladayo042 2sExy1 chibenze think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Helo guys,
am back to the thread again!!!
Oga 2sexy and others i greet ooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirChotas:
Newbie here! I have just registered excessreservesdotcom. I read the first 40 pages of this thread over 5 days and I felt I was ready. What do the pros think?
THE .NET AND .ORG EXTENSIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE @ 9 DOLLARS EACH.
ESTIBOT VALUE @610 WITH 27K+ SEARCHES.

OGA AT THE TOP CAN SAY SOMETHING SHA.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Helo,
i registered this domain sice last 10 month, i want to sell it now on flippa or sedo pls gurus ind house help me estimate dis
DAILYFOODTIPS.COM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
2sExy1:
Done!

Is direct deposit same thing as wire transfer?

I am asking because I just checked my Sedo account and what used to be just wire transfer has been changed to ACH.
Since ACH is only available in the US, I believe that any platform where you select Nigeria as your country and they still give you the option of Direct Deposit/Wire Transfer means they need your dorm account not ACH.

If you have a Payoneer account, you can even get an ACH.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirChotas:
Newbie here! I have just registered excessreservesdotcom. I read the first 40 pages of this thread over 5 days and I felt I was ready. What do the pros oladayo042 2sExy1 chibenze think?
Not a good one bro, maybe it can stand as a brandable domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chibenze:

Not a good one bro, maybe it can stand as a brandable domain

Okay. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick