Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564405 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
G12:
happy new year guys!
my research has led me here and I most say that you guys are doing a great stuff here.

Though I have tried to read up some pages here to see what I can grasped, but I must confess that you guys are a million steps ahead and i can't quite catch up on my own. This is why I am calling on the kind hearts to please brush me up. I really want to be a part of this domaining biz, but i need a little guide to start up.

Your efforts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You can catch up on your own. Read all 164 pages of this thread and you'll be there. I did the same thing a few weeks ago.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by leMuhito(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
I have some domains for sale.

1. www.AllABabyNeeds.com
2. www.MyStudyDreams.com
3. www.TheGistHub.com
4. www.TowTrucks.com.ng

Serious buyers needed.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
2sExy1:
solartablet.com is on pending delete. Place your backorder via any backorder company you know and hopefully get it.

Happy New Year...
Did you BO the name?

I can see Pheenix caught the name though I placed my BO at another platform.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
oladayo042:
Did you BO the name?

I can see Pheenix caught the name though I placed my BO at another platform.
Nope. Y didn't u use pheenix? I am on different line on domaining for now.until I am done there... Nothing matters to me.

You didn't tell me you left a Skype invite for me. I just saw it yesterday. smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
2sExy1:
Nope. Y didn't u use pheenix? I am on different line on domaining for now.until I am done there... Nothing matters to me.

You didn't tell me you left a Skype invite for me. I just saw it yesterday. smiley
Ok.

I was just searching for the names of people I know on Skype and I saw your account.

Abeg, I won't mind being on the same line with you oo. Make I dey follow you for back on that line.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
oladayo042:
Ok.

I was just searching for the names of people I know on Skype and I saw your account.

Abeg, I won't mind being on the same line with you oo. Make I dey follow you for back on that line.
I haven't been an active user of Skype except when I need to speak with my elder sister whom I hadn't seen in ages... we dey bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
http://domainshane.com/trends-domain-aftermarket-2014-see-2015/

Where is Tobicool? MIA after the sedo heart break grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by WackyJ1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
What are the key pages in this thread
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2015
compliment of the season to all domainers here,2015 a year of multiple sales.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
am selling my pc today at a very cheap price,the laptop is a mini laptop with solar,dual core,webcam,infrared,Bluetooth,wireless and a very lasting ba3 of 7hrs.

WHY AM I SELLING IT? i need money for some stuf

CONDITION; THREE KEYBOARD BUTTONS ARE NOT PRESSING (RWE)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello gurus in the house. I read some pages and feel like to start. How do I receive payment from Nigeria. I want to register some sites
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
How much does it cost?
Tekkyboy:
am selling my pc today at a very cheap price,the laptop is a mini laptop with solar,dual core,webcam,infrared,Bluetooth,wireless and a very lasting ba3 of 7hrs.

WHY AM I SELLING IT? i need money for some stuf

CONDITION; THREE KEYBOARD BUTTONS ARE NOT PRESSING (RWE)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tonjeola(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
fursh:

Ofcourse, 2015 is a sure year.
Wish everyone on here a hitch free sales this year
I know say u go don find me tire for whatsapp, bb faulty, will be back nxt week. i just come check if u still dey visit nl. ur contact dey my bb, i will get all back nxt weekend. i don order another one. miss many biz because of am off whatsapp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
jendy36:
How much does it cost?
SORRY BRO,ITS BEEN SOLD YESTERDAY.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
madridfc:

Wow
close ya mouth make fly no enter ooo grin grin grin grin o boy na double wow...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
2sExy1:
How do I receive my money if I sell one as regards to Nigeria limited to some certain payment methods.

Which website is the best to sell them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TENTS: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls i have 5 domain names i want to sell.pls can you give me website which i can sell them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
tonjeola:

I know say u go don find me tire for whatsapp, bb faulty, will be back nxt week. i just come check if u still dey visit nl. ur contact dey my bb, i will get all back nxt weekend. i don order another one. miss many biz because of am off whatsapp
Yeah! I noticed because my messages nor dey deliver, no p sha. I know the way u dey run your marra broda lol. Anytime you come online let me know, thanks and ofcourse i dey enter NL once once. I greet you brother
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by divinebrand1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you want to learn the secret of making 100k
with bulk sms?
Do you want know to study abroad for a Degree,
Masters or PHD without paying a dime in school
fees guaranteed?
Do you want to learn How To Buy A Brand NEW
Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving
Your House Or Referring Anybody?
Are you keen about online money making?
Do you know that you can start importation of
Laptops, Phones, iPads and so on with less than
N10,000?
Do you want to learn How To Make An Extra
$412 with Fiverr.com ?
Do you want to learn How to biuild a mini
website in 60 seconds?
If you answered YES to most of these questions,
then click on

http://www.realonlinebizng.com/jerry/

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
hello fellas,
pls my accnt in godaddy was blocked , still cnt figure out why. But plz how can i retrieve my domains in that account. Thanks
regards,
sad

undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
haha lol wow!!!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
hello fellas,
pls my accnt in godaddy was blocked , still cnt figure out why. But plz how can i retrieve my domains in that account. Thanks
regards,
sad

undecided
contact their customers care with your customer ID
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
TENTS:
pls i have 5 domain names i want to sell.pls can you give me website which i can sell them.
godaddy.com, sedo.com, flippa.com etc...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello everyone.

I've got a couple of domains to renew with godaddy. Please I need renewal coupon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2015
wisyno:
Hello everyone.

I've got a couple of domains to renew with godaddy. Please I need renewal coupon.

gofhgeau07

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
paulsir:

gofhgeau07

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by julian888(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
2sExy1:
I haven't been an active user of Skype except when I need to speak with my elder sister whom I hadn't seen in ages... we dey bro.

Hmmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
julian888:
Hmmm
ogini? wetin ai does?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.