Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564139 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
oladayo042:
Do you have your own dom acct? I've been trying to open mine but I can't find two referees with current account. Everyone I know uses a Savings account.
my Boss 2sexy is the one handling my transection via dom account.
Hope to get my soon (b4 d end of 2015)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
oladayo042:
Well, I didn't really doubt your statement when you said it is not 'them'. I would even be surprised if they pay that much for .net, going by their recent lowball tendencies.

You are right. Your 'sale' led me to a research of what is still available in that niche and I was surprised to see the German translation available in dot com (.de taken). I can't even believe your sale hasn't closed. Since that time? The buyer is plain wicked.

I'm not sure if Sedo punish non-paying buyers. They should just ban him from Sedo.
that dude is all mouth. He talks too much but no action. Yet he goes around contacting people for domains. Bloody nuisance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flowsamuels(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
2sExy1:
that dude is all mouth. He talks too much but no action. Yet he goes around contacting people for domains. Bloody nuisance.
boss reply my pm pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
oladayo042:
Just sold

Hanffasern doty com for 500 EUR on Sedo.

'Hanf fasern' means 'Hemp fibers' in German. Bought the name for $1.67 less than a month ago (Feb 19).

The rule of this business has not changed: "Read, read, and read."
Congrat bro.......more of this

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bot101(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Please can anyone help me sell fastusd.com. I have tried listing it on sedo and the others to no avail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Chibenze:
he pay to legal wealth paypal, but note i dnt use paypal for huge fund, i use dom acct (to make more dough)
Ohk... Tnks sire.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Activityj(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
House i was just looking at some dropped domains and i came across
NigerianDogs.com
ha i couldn't hold myself! lol! I know na correct naija guy registered such! If you have a dog niche you can still register it, it's still available!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
flowsamuels:
boss reply my pm pls
I have done so since yesterday
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nostalgia21(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
please house. can someone help me with a working promo code. None of the above listed seems to be working. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bot101(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
if you need godaddy promocodes just go to retailmenot.com and earch for godaddy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gr8tasign: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
pls l need better understanding about this domain stuff

can someone volunteer to help me out cos i'm really interested?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by codedprince20(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
How do I start this also?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by croj(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
I heard of this business some few years back... didn't know it has grown this big... Woow

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
oladayo042:
Just sold

Hanffasern doty com for 500 EUR on Sedo.

'Hanf fasern' means 'Hemp fibers' in German. Bought the name for $1.67 less than a month ago (Feb 19).

The rule of this business has not changed: "Read, read, and read."

wisehouse:
wooh!
i just bought a 12 year 8 month old domain for $1.75.
one good thing about this domain is that it has about 141,000 page search and a cpc of $6.1.
it was listed at afternic for about $5,460.
am i dreaming! maybe not.
@2sexy thanks, ur post earlier today motivated to do tis.

Bosses, where did you purchase the domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
jendy36:

Bosses, where did you purchase the domains?
GoDaddy, using coupon codes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jendy36(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2015
oladayo042:
GoDaddy, using coupon codes.

I mean, backordering a domain. Website to backorder domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi @Oladayo, I sent you a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xkunzo(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
I want to sell my domain since last year no response yet www.mingleandtalk.com 200 and 400 dollar , guys is it costly ? Need ur advise I have try many sites, pls I need any other method , I even pay series of money on godaddy just to sell dis domain no positive response
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
@Legalwealth I need your attention
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chibenze:
my Boss 2sexy is the one handling my transection via dom account.
Hope to get my soon (b4 d end of 2015)

YOUR BOSS 2SEXY ...... I WONDER WHEN YOU WILL GAIN YOUR FREEDOM..

#najokeo#

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisehouse:
@Legalwealth I need your attention

Proceed please! !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fphumie(f): 2:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Good day teams, please I need your help and input, I am a newbie and I got some few domains but my account has been being locked by Godaddy, I tried changing pwd , no way . I also tried calling customer support but the bottle neck I had was that I was being asked to enter my card activation number. Please what is my card activation number( please forgive my dumb question )?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
legalwealth:

Proceed please! !!
how do go about accepting payments for others with your paypal, account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
fphumie:
Good day teams, please I need your help and input, I am a newbie and I got some few domains but my account has been being locked by Godaddy, I tried changing pwd , no way . I also tried calling customer support but the bottle neck I had was that I was being asked to enter my card activation number. Please what is my card activation number( please forgive my dumb question )?
send them a mail. that's better
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Please can someone help me because I registered this domain name I wunt to know if it is marketable thanks. Fantasyfootballskills dot com,and I list it on fllippa since about 3weeks now I on get 39 views,is that fllippa is not a good place for a stater like me pls 2sexy I need your help this is my wasup number 07060616109 God bless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
fphumie:
wisehouse:
send them a mail. that's better
GoDaddy has discontinued mail support.

@FPhumie
I've been using Godaddy for close to two years and I've never heard anything like 'card activation code.' I hope you are not mistaking 'PIN' for 'activation code.'

I believe the email telling you that your account has been blocked will tell you what to do for your account to be unlocked. Most times, what they require is a snapshot of your debit card and valid ID.

You can also chat with them online.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
OXCUBA:

YOUR BOSS 2SEXY ...... I WONDER WHEN YOU WILL GAIN YOUR FREEDOM..

#najokeo#
lol my man run away soldier.

you learn from great men who are ahead of you.

Do you want to be a great?
Make friends with great people (men ahead of you).

2sexy is my Boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ oladayo042.... i sent you a pm, please reply, thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
fphumie:
Your best bet is chatting with their customer support.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
fursh:
@ oladayo042.... i sent you a pm, please reply, thanks
I'm sorry but I can't find a mail from NL about your PM. Please check the whois of pexet dot com and mail me directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick