Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564320 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
akeensbussy:

this is what I got from Afternic.com inside my afternic mail

Subject:Opt-in to Fast-transfer with your registrar

One quick thing: We just need you to notify your registrar that you are allowing us to facilitate the transfer during the sale of the following names:

forexalone.com You will receive an email shortly, which will be sent to the administrative contact on the WhoIs record of your domain name.

To opt-in, simply login and accept. Thanks!

I'm just seeing this now. You don't need to worry yourself, except if your domain is up to 60days old. Once your domain is 60days old, Godaddy (if that's your domain registrar) will mail to that regard (given that your domain is then due for Premium network and its transfer facilitation when sold.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gurus in the house, please help me to answer this question. After paying $5 to register for godaddy auction. As i tried to list my domain for auction, they are billing me another $3 to be listed. Is it in order?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
chuksmad:
Gurus in the house, please help me to answer this question. After paying $5 to register for godaddy auction. As i tried to list my domain for auction, they are billing me another $3 to be listed. Is it in order?

No, it's not in order. You shouldn't pay for normal auction listing when you had already paid for membership except if you're going for Featured listing. You probably had paid for another product or service unknowingly or you had been scammed knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
$1.17 code fb99mxmr01

worked for MedicalFurnitures purchase

fursh I see you o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2015
2sex:
$1.17 code fb99mxmr01

worked for MedicalFurnitures purchase

fursh I see you o
please what auction package did you use to auction your domain on flippa and the duration. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
1Dray:

No, it's not in order. You shouldn't pay for normal auction listing when you had already paid for membership except if you're going for Featured listing. You probably had paid for another product or service unknowingly or you had been scammed knowingly or unknowingly.
Thanks for the response.
I also have this problem. When i go to manage settings, it shows my account is unverified.
As i click to verify my account, it shows paypal info table to fill.
Attached file is what is displaying. When i fill the infomation and submit, it is rejected.
What is the correct thing to do.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2015
chuksmad:

Thanks for the response.
I also have this problem. When i go to manage settings, it shows my account is unverified.
As i click to verify my account, it shows paypal info table to fill.
Attached file is what is displaying. When i fill the infomation and submit, it is rejected.

Is that a Godaddy account?

I just hope you haven't treaded on some phishing link. I was recently sent a phishing email, you would think it's from Godaddy. Asking telling me I haven't paid for some purchases and one of my my domain would be taking away from me and transfer to another buyer. I was asked to click on a link to pay for my outstanding debt. Now, I was sure I wasn't owing any debt, so I contacted Godaddy support. They confirmed it's a phishing mail. When I actually clicked on the link, I discovered that the URL changed to something else, asking me to log in, that was when I suspected it. Just maybe they were trying to harvest my password or they want to scam me.

So be careful and watchful when you click on a link from a supposedly Godaddy mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2015
chuksmad:
...When i fill the infomation and submit, it is rejected.

Is your PAYPAL a/c verified?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
1Dray:

Is that a Godaddy account?

I just hope you haven't treaded on some phishing link. I was recently sent a phishing email, you would think it's from Godaddy. Asking telling me I haven't paid for some purchases and one of my my domain would be taking away from me and transfer to another buyer. I was asked to click on a link to pay for my outstanding debt. Now, I was sure I wasn't owing any debt, so I contacted Godaddy support. They confirmed it's a phishing mail. When I actually clicked on the link, I discovered that the URL changed to something else, asking to log in, that was when I suspected it. Just maybe they were trying to harvest my password or they want to scam me.

So be careful and watchful when you click on a link from a supposedly Godaddy mail.
It is godaddy account. I have account with godaddy, where i have bought several domain names.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
mymadam:

Is your PAYPAL a/c verified?

Good question. They might just be telling him, his PayPal account is not verified.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2015
chuksmad:

It is godaddy account. I have account with godaddy, where i have bought several domain names.

Did you choose PayPal as you means of payment?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2015
1Dray:

without chosing paypal as your means of payment you must verify your account by using paypal.. Submit your verified nigeria paypal address and your account will be verified within seconds. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
fighal:
without chosing paypal as your means of payment you must verify your account by using paypal.. Submit your verified nigeria paypal address and your account will be verified within seconds. Thanks

OK. My account was verified, I didn't submit any PayPal account. I don't know about this one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fineyemi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Google ads now visible on mine Site: http://www.Guru9ja.com. Click on my advertisement images you see. we are here to help ourselves
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
2sex:

fursh I see you o

My man, i greet you. Tried contacting you via whatsapp but messages aren't going through.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abeg who go help me list the 2 domains on afternic
www.thailandtraveldiary.com
and
www.lovefesttour.com

afternic is giving me problem here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
fursh:

My man, i greet you. Tried contacting you via whatsapp but messages aren't going through.
oh... no data on the line. Once I get airtime cos I am in a friend's office right now, I will definitely receive them. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
fineyemi:
Google ads now visible on mine Site: http://www.Guru9ja.com. Click on my advertisement images you see. we are here to help ourselves
lol them done block your blog abi... Una no dae like follow the right part
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
2sex:
oh... no data on the line. Once I get airtime cos I am in a friend's office right now, I will definitely receive them. Cheers.
Boss I saw your competently on flippa.. Nice name you got there boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fineyemi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
fighal:
lol them done block your blog abi... Una no dae like follow the right part
hav stopped it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
fighal:
Boss I saw your competently on flippa.. Nice name you got there boss
wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
looking to buy llll.com Budget #10- #30k naira.
if you have. Pm me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chibenze:
looking to buy llll.com
Budget #10- #30k naira.

if you have.
Pm me

hizs.com
2hrs to go
https://ca.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=168201511
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by izzye4real: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Godaddy is cool and efficient to use because im using it....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Usiyaro:
u dnt get it, I once read here that you can receive paypal funds with an email that is not registered for/with paypal then use legalwealth or any exchanger to claim the money, that was what I did. I opened a new Gmail and listed it to receive my PayPal funds uptil now no alert... Or has paypal canceled the option?
Usiyaro, i am having this challenge, i registered to godaddy auction ($5), in my account, when i click manage settings, my account is reading unverified. As i entered paypal info, first name, last name and email, it was telling me account verification fail. What is the right info to fill? how do i go about it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

Good question. They might just be telling him, his PayPal account is not verified.
That is exactly what they are saying. My question is what is the right thing to do
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

I did not see that option
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
1Dray:

OK. My account was verified, I didn't submit any PayPal account. I don't know about this one.
What did you put as your first name, last name and email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2015
chuksmad:

That is exactly what they are saying. My question is what is the right thing to do

Which are you using, PayPal or credit card option to do your purchases on Godaddy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2015
chuksmad:
What did you put as your first name, last name and email.
Where exactly?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
who can assist me send paypal fund to someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.