Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564409 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2015
lordmayor4:
to all the:
please I want to register a domain on godaddy but its not giving me an option to use PayPal as payment , I don't wanna link my card to the account, I want to exclusively use PayPal . tho I used a coupon code to bring down the value of the domain and I understand many coupon codes don't work with PayPal but I tried to add a payment solution to my godaddy account yet it only shows me card options?

any solution ?

Maybe it is because u use a coupon.
I guess coupon dont work for paypal, try adding ur paypal as ur payment method first, before trying to use it.

Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2015
fighal:
yjbu
Offer increase to #15k Incase u r interested to sell
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordmayor4(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:

Maybe it is because u use a coupon.
I guess coupon dont work for paypal, try adding ur paypal as ur payment method first, before trying to use it.

Goodluck

that's what am trying to do but it won't show the PayPal add up option
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
lordmayor4:

that's what am trying to do but it won't show the PayPal add up option
Maybe u should contact customer care. Live chat is the best
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by codedmax(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:

Yes.

thnks bro, this is one serious investment I look forward to learning the tricks & trade
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordmayor4(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:
Maybe u should contact customer care. Live chat is the best
thanks bro... will do that once I get to my laptop
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
codedmax:

thnks bro, this is one serious investment I look forward to learning the tricks & trade
Sure. No magic.

U just have to read, read, read, make alot of research. B4 buying any domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2015
lordmayor4:
thanks bro... will do that once I get to my laptop

Don't bother contacting Customer Care.

FLASHBACK TO A FEW POSTS OF MYMADAM... this thread.

"If you registered from outside the USA after June/July 2014, the PayPal option will NOT appear in your payee account options. Your options are only Wire Transfer & Check. Curiously though, for GD Auctions, you still need to get verified via your PayPal a/c. What to do? Get your PayPal verified by linking your Nigerian bank account to it. It is simple... just log in to your PayPal account, follow the instructions to get verified. Once that is done, go back to GoDaddy and enter the required details and you're done with it. Lobatan. Good luck, buddy."

I hope this explains it all. Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
cjcded20m coupon I used a while ago to register Original Samurai
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
cjcded20m coupon I used a while ago to register Original Samurai
$2.17?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:

$2.17?
lesser by 1 smiley my whatsapp has expired... will be back when I update.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
lesser by 1 smiley my whatsapp has expired... will be back when I update.
Ok. Thanks 4 d code
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:

Ok. Thanks 4 d code
I need a free hosting just to display information about my domain and email like you did for pointeuse
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any available dot com domain I searched on godaddy is showing $0.99, is it their new price or what
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
guys please help me out

My paypal account is verified. Does that mean I can use it on godaddy to receive payments? If yes,
How can I withdraw money from my paypal account since they have not started allowing us to withdraw yet.

Guys Please reply ASAP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Taiw:
guys please help me out

My paypal account is verified. Does that mean I can use it on godaddy to receive payments? If yes,
How can I withdraw money from my paypal account since they have not started allowing us to withdraw yet.

Guys Please reply ASAP
9ja paypal can nt receive fund oh only send. Except it has been change
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
I need a free hosting just to display information about my domain and email like you did for -----
ok. Better
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
I recently registered
www.thailandtraveldiary.com and www.lovefesttour.com
but I wanna sell the 2 off
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
fighal:
Any available dot com domain I searched on godaddy is showing $0.99, is it their new price or what

Yes AND no! If you take a look at the small print, you'll find that, to enjoy this code ($0.99), you must register for 2 years thus;

1st Year: $0.99
2nd: Year: $14.99

So, in effect you will have to fork out around $16 total... instantly!

wink Ol' boy, how market nou?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze please help me receive payment...My money is hanging in godaddy.Help a brother out even if it means me using your account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
mymadam:

Yes AND no! If you take a look at the small print, you'll find that, to enjoy this code ($0.99), you must register for 2 years thus;

1st Year: $0.99
2nd: Year: $14.99

So, in effect you will have to fork out around $16 total... instantly!

wink Ol' boy, how market nou?
No Joy for Market Area ooo, buh GOD dey sha
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Taiw:
Chibenze please help me receive payment...My money is hanging in godaddy.Help a brother out even if it means me using your account
i dont have a paypal.

Kindly contact hisenjos or legalwealth they can assist u receive payment.

Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibenze:
i dont have a paypal.
Kindly contact hisenjos or legalwealth they can assist u receive payment.
Goodluck
thanks i have contacted them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Taiw:
thanks i have contacted them
Goodluck.

Care to share the domain nd amount?
Also d stories behind d sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by omotee4u2002(m): 3:04am On Jul 02, 2015
The challenging business environment of present day posed great job function task on personnel to provide insightful information for critical strategic decision making. This could be quite challenging and critical when the expertise of analyzing data without vital knowledge of Excel. We have designed a training to deliver knowledge value, techniques and methodologies to significantly improves your ability to manage and analyze large amount of data and decision points through a robust spreadsheet proficiency with Microsoft Excel users features, techniques and tools that can be applied to build practical and flexible business financial models as an aid to decision making, forecasting, planning and risk management. LEARNING OUTCOME An employee, to enhance productive at your job by allowing mundane tasks to be completed more efficiently. Applicants with great proficiency in this robust spreadsheet package enhances your chances of well- paid employment. Furthermore, the use of Ms-Excel is very important to business because, It can be used to assess profit levels The graphic features in Excel is useful for presentations Business plan writing cannot be complete without using Ms-Excel Credit Agencies uses this powerful tool to assess credit risks of lenders Excel can be used to prepare customized Accounting solutions when you cannot afford to buy an accounting software. You can use excel to bypass a lot of time-consuming data entry functions. You can construct various financial models, inventory management models etc, with the excel tool. Excel can be used to evaluate the profitability of business transactions, create templates to check excess bank charges. Excel is used to create formulas and functions without having to remember everything by memory Offers great analysis that empowers useful decision making Reduces error and risk evaluation Empowered with great tools, functions and formulas to be used for different tasks and objectives We guarantee to pay back your money if you are not trained to understand and use excel to manipulate the above stated critical functions job. When you attend this course , you must learn continuously and we give a video to improve your learning afterwards at you convenient: You will gain masterly skills over time even if you are a stark novice You will understand the Ms-Excel Basics and graduate to the intermediate level. You will graduate to the Advanced Level and also learn how to use macros programming in automating your data entry tasks. You will learn about the syntax of formulas and how to detect error in formulas. You will be able to construct financial models including construct cash flow projections. Prepare graphs and perform sensitivity analysis for details contact me on 08052776342 or 08098982254 or mail me on omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Searched for my domain name on godaddy and saw it registered for auction, I had to delete the domain in other market places where I listed it...... #solved Forgot I listed on afternic
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by derecho(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
How come I never stumbled upon this thread?can anyone suggest the value of AdSense- and yjoomla.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
derecho:
How come I never stumbled upon this thread?can anyone suggest the value of AdSense- and yjoomla.com

Sorry, both possible TMs.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Usiyaro:
...on godaddy and saw it registered for auction, I had to delete the domain in other market places where I listed it...

Why?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
mymadam:

Why?
cus I can't risk to let my domain sell at a market place and it's listed auction at another. It's going against the terms and conditions of the auction(it mustn't be listed anywhere when on auction) of that domain maybe I can delete it from auction? My ogas at d top can shared more light on this
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chibenze:

Goodluck.

Care to share the domain nd amount?
Also d stories behind d sale?
onpennystocks.com
100usd
HisenJos has sent me my money... Thanks Chibenze
My first domain sale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.