Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564373 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettytasha:
hello . can you purchase a domain for me ? and i pay you . i av issues using my card on godaddy
sorry I cant cos my card is giving me problem. Coupon codes doesn't work for me cos I feel I have used virtually every code available.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
2sex:

Dude how many times have I referred you to Google? Was it via google you knew the MAIN and VERY FOUNDATION of things that has brought u more money than most people on here? As far as I am concerned, after me, you are second highest person that has made money from domaining in this thread. I drew you closer among other persons for a reason, I remember how u used to complain of no money and even shawnmayor used to talk about this. It was based on that I singled you OUT of others around here cos at that time, shawnmayor was the ONLY closest person to me as we do talk often. of course, I have never told you this or why I drew you closer.

The way you sound these days is funny. I look at you and I laugh... remember I was telling u this same thing yesterday but u felt I was talking rubbish even the way u replied me as though u were talking to ur mate. But that's by the way. check ur email for that stuff.

Of course, after the series of attacks at the early stage of this thread, I changed how I relate with people around here.

If anyone is willing to make anything out of domain... always visit namepros.com ask questions read and read if you have the time and chance. Also visit domaining.com everyday. The most import thing is know what to buy and what not to buy.
You see? I just joined this thread and immediately noticed how this guy seem to hoard info and push people away. So you even helped him get to where he is today and he couldn't even openly give you some credit? Smh. His type doesn't last long. Indeed he feels he has arrived.
In addition to the websites 2sex mentioned, newbies and all also check out the interviews on domainsherpa.com download the PDF transcripts. They are free and priceless.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
let me clearify this now.

2sexy is not the only one that answered/ show me domain investement,
Their are others like shawmayor (who am still chating wit), mrnasty, mike and Iseac (who created this thread etc.

Anytin i makes sale i thank all of them.

Am not a guru, am still a newbie learning. Am not comparing myself wit anyone on sales or knowledege, am have not reach any height in domain investment yet (just getting lucky). Am not competiting wit anyone.

I try to remain my humble self chibenze (not Boss, guru, master etc)

I answered questions to the best of my knowledge and refer people to google, if u can view my former post on this thread i always give advice to people, also refer them to namepros too, but google has more vital info because u will find all info that will lead u to namepros nd other sites.

If u misunderstood fine.

If you undertand fine too.

Am pls do not qoute me.

Let not shiift the main objective of this thread.

If u dont like my reply to ur answer pls ask someone else.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2015
This thread is beginning to pi$s me off with the way people attack each other.
A forum is meant for interaction.

If a domain thread is opened it should be for domain related discussions.
Namepros is where it is because people discuss everything and help others out there.
If people do not disclose what and how to do stuffs will Almighty Google fetch any meaningful result to help anyone?

If you cannot help anyone simply say so instead of referring people to Google all the time or preferable give them a link to where it is discussed somewhere else.

Everyone's path is not the same some learn fast some learn slow.
Help a brother out if he needs help.

This thread is becoming a place where people brag about domains they sold.

And if no one helps you do not attack that person, after all its a voluntary effort and some cannot even say a simple thank you after helping them out..

Please stop angry

Lets not deviate.

One Love and God Bless smiley

I feel better now after letting that out of my mind wink

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2015
This is one of the reasons I like the idea of banning naija guys. If naira land wasn't wacky you attack another, you get banned and thread closed.
God bless HF
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fantastic123(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Neocotez:
This is one of the reasons I like the idea of banning naija guys. If naira land wasn't wacky you attack another, you get banned and thread closed.
God bless HF
it has nothing to do with attack bro. Trust me no on here knows the amount of times I have spent with this guy who feels God and Google brought him successes. I doubt anyone will spend 247 since 2014 to now like I have done. I even left home as early as 10 am to get light so as to charge my laptop yesterday so I can draft something for him to send, this include leaving inside the rain to come back at about 6 pm. This is because my aunt is currently recuperating from surgery. So i have not been home since I came back from lag.

But read the previous page where I quoted him and he said make God and google ur friend and no one else. Same yesterday thati left home in the rain o. Not mention other roles I have played.

Does he think other people don't pray to God or they don't fast? Ghettodreamz is strong christian and so are some I have met here. I just hate when people attribute success as if Na Dem know God pass. Even telling me that he now knows the kind of person I am that if not for his current success he wont know. Saying he has done for me as much as I have done.

Ordinary dorm account that I wanted to use from a Nairaland here he as asked me to pay him 10% of the money to be received. Do u know that this same person saying God and Google used my friends dorm account twice without paying anything? Sometimes people don't know what they have until life throw certain things at them.

Telling me yesterday that I he now knows the kind of person I am cos of his success. Shawnmayor knows his story but that's life.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
@2sex here is my exact post 'God is my no 1, google is
my no 2. If you really want to succeed in
domain biz make no 1 and 2 ur best friend, b4
any other person,''

Dnt u see where i wrote other persons?

Oh maybe i should say 2sex is my no 1 nd google my no 2 nd God my no 3? Rit?

You have stand for me, which is true nd i have stand for u too, you have really help me, but u should know others like shawnmayor, mrnasty nd etc has help me too. Which i always thank everyone calling u my Boss nd shawnmayor my proof.

But ur reply wen u said '''ah... Very good. Keep it up... 2sexy was never a
part right?'''
Shows alot abt ur thought,

have i sold any domain witout thank you, shawnmayor, mike, iseac etc?

But maybe u expect me to see u as my God, how abt others who contributed too?

Lets all stop this blame nd attacking people.

like i said we r all here to learn, am not a guru or expert, am just a newbie. If u notice anyone who calls me boss or guru, i counter such person because i hate such tins.

lets stop all this please.

Life is too short to keep grudges.

the world is very wide.

Let their be peace in this place.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
dude, your chapter is closed as far as I am concerned... I don't have what else to tell you. WISH you all the best, but when people stand for you in the future, creating an easy enabling environment for you to thrive in same place others have been frustrated, give something in return to show you you really appreciate all they have done for you. Not just by words.

Like I was saying to someone today, a certain brother tried to help me for several months to get something done. he didn't succeed. He later told me about his intention to leave the country for Canada. I had thanked him profusely but It was never enough. Without him even saying anything, I transferred 3k airtime into his phone because he was in Lagos and I in Benin. He was touched... he told me if I ever need anything, I should let him know.

I did same thing months ago last year to another lady. That's how to operate cos no church was there when these persons where fighting for me.

You goofed when you started making seem like CHURCH is the ultimate. God can't bless me today without me giving back to the same persons who saw me through when I had nothing! It will be bad of me to attribute EVERYTHING as if Church was there when someone saw me through life threatening circumstances. that's my grouse with you. What if you had been told to meet church when you needed all the help you got from me or if I had asked you to pay like someone told me to before using his dorm account.

You be small pikin and you will never understand.

Let me tell you something, We are all here to learn.

I had a certain neighbor years ago. This man collected his retirement pay after years in the military. Came to Benin with ghana must go and you know what that mean. He would sit at the front of pastor every sunday. I know this cos we attended same church. He would give money, contribute, partake in everything. The General overseer knows him and infact they are from same ISOKO region of delta state. He fasted like was instructed to, gave tithe, refused to take drugs when ill like he was taught to.

Gradually, money depleted, my neighbor became ill, refused to take any drug until his conditions deteriorated so bad that when he decided to take any medicine, the cells became unresponsive to treatment--too late!

He eventually died and guess what? NO SINGLE KOBO came from the same church he paid tithe to, despite our series of attempt to reach the GO, we were barred from seeing him... His children where left to fate of life. They had to fight hard to survive, plus help they got from their mum's relative and fellow neighbors. When all this happened, the eldest son was just 16.

What do I know? after all, I am bad person who is against your success.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
2sex:
dude, your chapter is closed as far as I am concerned... I don't have what else to tell you. WISH you all the best, but when people stand for you in the future, creating an easy enabling environment for you to thrive in same place others have been frustrated, give something in return to show you you really appreciate all they have done for you. Not just by words.

Like I was saying to someone today, a certain brother tried to help me for several months to get something done. he didn't succeed. He later told me about his intention to leave the country for Canada. I had thanked him profusely but It was never enough. Without him even saying anything, I transferred 3k airtime into his phone because he was in Lagos and I in Benin. He was touched... he told me if I ever need anything, I should let him know.

I did same thing months ago last year to another lady. That's how to operate cos no church was there when these persons where fighting for me.

You goofed when you started making seem like CHURCH is the ultimate. God can't bless me today without me giving back to the same persons who saw me through when I had nothing! It will be bad of me to attribute EVERYTHING as if Church was there when someone saw me through life threatening circumstances. that's my grouse with you. What if you had been told to meet church when you needed all the help you got from me or if I had asked you to pay like someone told me to before using his dorm account.

You be small pikin and you will never understand.

Let me tell you something, We are all here to learn.

I had a certain neighbor years ago. This man collected his retirement pay after years in the military. Came to Benin with ghana must go and you know what that mean. He would sit at the front of pastor every sunday. I know this cos we attended same church. He would give money, contribute, partake in everything. The General overseer knows him and infact they are from same ISOKO region of delta state. He fasted like was instructed to, gave tithe, refused to take drugs when ill like he was taught to.

Gradually, money depleted, my neighbor became ill, refused to take any drug until his conditions deteriorated so bad that when he decided to take any medicine, the cells became unresponsive to treatment--too late!

He eventually died and guess what? NO SINGLE KOBO came from the same church he paid tithe to, despite our series of attempt to reach the GO, we were barred from seeing him... His children where left to fate of life. They had to fight hard to survive, plus help they got from their mum's relative and fellow neighbors. When all this happened, the eldest son was just 16.

What do I know? after all, I am bad person who is against your success.

Bro abeg let it slide. I remember sometime ago when this thread was like a war zone back then.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
blym4real:

Bro abeg let it slide. I remember sometime ago when this thread was like a war zone back then.
I hear you baba... it's just me. I speak my mind. I don't hide my feelings.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ 2sexy u r taking this simple tin too far.
pls do not say wat is never in my heart.

u know am a good person, u also know i donot keep grudges.
But u just want to say the opposite.

My chapter is close?

Please stop all dis.

Who is telling u all dis?

Der is a purpose why will r friends (guess u dnt want dat to happen).
I took u as my elder brother, open my heart nd mind to u, spoke free to u, told u my secret nd plans in life, but here u are saying all manner of thin abt my BELEIVE. I respect everyone relegion or beleive, but here u are making a ridicle abt my BELEIVE, because i open all to u, even told u abt my life,
I an intovert, dont make freind easily, but ii took u as my friend, will chat as brother which i enjoy, will crack jokes too,
But i never knew u r sometin else.

And here u r saying all manner of thing abt my BELIEVE.

what i can say to you is

THANK U VERY MUCH.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PEACE BE UNTO MEN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
its okay... smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
sold Rightevents dot com for $500 and speech dot net for $2500 in the last 30days

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
shawnflo:
sold Rightevents dot com for $500 and speech dot net for $2500 in the last 30days
congrat bro, great news
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
A SLAVE

....... WILL ONE DAY .. GROW UP

....TO BECOME MASTER
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
OXCUBA:

YOUR BOSS 2SEXY ...... I WONDER WHEN YOU WILL GAIN YOUR FREEDOM..
#najokeo#

I REMEMBERED ..... WHEN I CRACK this LIKE A JOKE

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
2sex:
its okay... smiley
bros ... wetin HAPPEN NA . ... WHY YOU AND YOUR APPRENTICE THE FIGHT NA.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chibenze:
lol my man run away soldier.
you learn from great men who are ahead of you.
Do you want to be a great? Make friends with great people (men ahead of you).
2sexy is my Boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by onlinedailys: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bing Webmaster Tools is a free service as part of Microsoft's Bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler. The service also offers tools for webmasters to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their website, Sitemap creation, submission and ping tools, website statistics, consolidation of content submission, and new content and community resources.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
OXCUBA:

grin grin grin grin grin u don come with ur comedy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
shawnflo:
Wow. Congrat
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
A thread I love to visit don turn to place where some people suffering from insecurity display their true colours....

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
OXCUBA:

The guy just dey do like say na hin be born again pass... in some cases, people wont even tell him his error but will just withdraw and he would be left wondering what went wrong. Here I am telling his error so he can adjust he doesn't want to accept it. In his mind, he feels I want him to worship me or I want to take the place of God. I don talk tire but the guy is just too religiously myopic to understand anything...

I just don't want to talk too much so as not seem like I am just plain silly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Help me sell my domains abeg o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
shawnflo:

so you are federer?

https://flippa.com/4464878-colossal-opportunity-135-000-searches-awesome-net-dictionary-domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
2sex:
The guy just dey do like say na hin be born again pass... in some cases, people wont even tell him his error but will just withdraw and he would be left wondering what went wrong. Here I am telling his error so he can adjust he doesn't want to accept it. In his mind, he feels I want him to worship me or I want to take the place of God. I don talk tire but the guy is just too religiously myopic to understand anything...

@ 2sex watch ur words, stop saying wat u dnt understand. Everyone in entitle to his beleive.

For the last time.
Stop this attitude.
If i decide to give half of my income as a seed or tithe wat is ur business?

Pls for the last time stop dis.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chibenze:

@ 2sex watch ur words, stop saying wat u dnt understand. Everyone in entitle to his beleive.

For the last time.
Stop this attitude.
If i decide to give half of my income as a seed or tithe wat is ur business?

Pls for the last time stop dis.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mrdrizzy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bosses lets take it slow!!

I've been a constant reader of the this thread for quite a while.made a bold step to purchase a site

racingrace.com

seeing as this maybe my 1st comment on this thread,i need y'all to pls go into details in the site worth,what price i can sell it for(in range),and how fast i can sell it!!

Thanx y'all
this remains the best business thread ive come across

cc: 2sex
chibenze
blym4real
shawnflo
OXCUBA
thanx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:

but una for settle outside here ...... since Na your Buddy .

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:

so you are federer?

https://flippa.com/4464878-colossal-opportunity-135-000-searches-awesome-net-dictionary-domain

People and their lies... cheesy

Good one, you exposed his lies. shocked

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:40am On Jul 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84