Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564186 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2015
ghettodreamz:

People and their lies... cheesy
Good one, you exposed his lies. shocked
he is not lieing bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2015
shawnflo:
sold Rightevents dot com for $500 and speech dot net for $2500 in the last 30days

you should share some tips with newbies on this thread, we want to know how the sales happened not just to report the sales.

congrat once again, the rate at which you are going is really amazing.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
blym4real:

he sold it to Federer
look at the date again and do your calculation
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=30pt]NO SINGLE COUPON CODE HAS WORKED FOR ME.... HELP !!!!angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
[size=30pt]NO SINGLE COUPON CODE HAS WORKED FOR ME.... HELP !!!!angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
If you have another card, open another account and start using all the available coupons again. It works. Alternatively you can look for someone to buy for you, then transfer the domain to you at a cost.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:

Am sure he sold the name to Federer.

the who is profile was updated 8/7/2015 . you can check through his posts on namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
Are you sure its not the new gd problem abi policy?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-coupon-code-error.870978/page-2
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
Hello, what tool do you use in tracking open rate for outbound sales emails?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
tranxo:
Hello, what tool do you use in tracking open rate for outbound sales emails?
Chibenze is the boss on that one o. Ask him. Chibenze buzz me whatsapp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
blym4real:

Am sure he sold the name to Federer.

the who is profile was updated 8/7/2015 . you can check through his posts on namepros.
okay. I know that domain sold long ago..exceeding the 30days he mentioned by federer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
Chibenze what tool do you use in tracking open rate for outbound sales emails?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
Mr 2sex, am not a BOSS on anytin, i hate such words like boss,guru, master,sir etc.

Just call me chibenze.

GOODLUCK
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
tranxo:
@ tranxo the person u ask is using a tracking tool, wonder why he is refering to me.

Anyway the one am using is ''Sidekick'' (google it).

GOODLUCK
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
tranxo:
there are some plugins or extension for browser that enable you do that. Most are paid for and even the one I have installed is trial version.

I will googl and share later. Currently on mobile.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think I over reacted and therefore I tender and apology to Chibenze. Sorry buddy. Hope all is well with the forum and every member in here so we can forge ahead.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mrdrizzy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chibenze:

Mr 2sex, am not a BOSS on anytin, i hate such words like boss,guru, master,sir etc.

Just call me chibenze.

GOODLUCK
yet u and 2sex ignore my plea for assistance in page 233,even when you both were mentioned

or dont u guyz help freshers anymore?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mrdrizzy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
I think I over reacted and therefore I tender and apology to Chibenze. Sorry buddy. Hope all is well with the forum and every member in here so we can forge ahead.

sir u've got a mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
mrdrizzy:

sir u've got a mail
bro.. Calm down o. I have been coming on and off. My device is being charged.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prettytasha(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am literally tired of asking this question . Can any one purchase a domain name for me . I WILL PAY . am not saying do it for free . for some unknown reasons my debit card has refused to work on godaddy . if you can help pls quote me . its urgent
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettytasha:
Am literally tired of asking this question . Can any one purchase a domain name for me . I WILL PAY . am not saying do it for free . for some unknown reasons my debit card has refused to work on godaddy . if you can help pls quote me . its urgent
is it master or visa card? Visa card usually give issues, u should contact ur bank.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prettytasha(f): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
losprince:
is it master or visa card? Visa card usually give issues, u should contact ur bank.
its mastercard
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettytasha:
its mastercard
ok, u just need to complain to your bank and they might resolve it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Are you sure its not the new gd problem abi policy?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-coupon-code-error.870978/page-2
finally coupon codes have come to an end sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
it has nothing to do with attack bro. Trust me no on here knows the amount of times I have spent with this guy who feels God and Google brought him successes. I doubt anyone will spend 247 since 2014 to now like I have done. I even left home as early as 10 am to get light so as to charge my laptop yesterday so I can draft something for him to send, this include leaving inside the rain to come back at about 6 pm. This is because my aunt is currently recuperating from surgery. So i have not been home since I came back from lag.

But read the previous page where I quoted him and he said make God and google ur friend and no one else. Same yesterday thati left home in the rain o. Not mention other roles I have played.

Does he think other people don't pray to God or they don't fast? Ghettodreamz is strong christian and so are some I have met here. I just hate when people attribute success as if Na Dem know God pass. Even telling me that he now knows the kind of person I am that if not for his current success he wont know. Saying he has done for me as much as I have done.

Ordinary dorm account that I wanted to use from a Nairaland here he as asked me to pay him 10% of the money to be received. Do u know that this same person saying God and Google used my friends dorm account twice without paying anything? Sometimes people don't know what they have until life throw certain things at them.

Telling me yesterday that I he now knows the kind of person I am cos of his success. Shawnmayor knows his story but that's life.

Well if your really into domain and feel like talking to a Naija guy that's into it as you, simple mail me: emmanuelmbh@gmail.com

I can not brag about success or anything, my knowledge is self-thought, and don't count much on guys here to tell you what is what for you will only get confused.
Quick recovery to your aunty.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:

Is ok mr 2sex.
Happy u have realized ur mistake.
Apology accepted.

@ ALL

Lets respect everyone, we r all here to learn, not here to talk abt peoples life/ religion or believe.

Lets forget abt the past and focus on the presence/ future. Their r greater things to archive.
Attacking a fellow man should not be our objective here.

if i have wrong anyone wit my action, pls accept my apologies, am a free man (i don't keep grudges).
Grudges kills/ limit a man.

i thank everyone who has contributed to bring peace to this thread.
Let all have it in our minds that we are not here to compete with each other, no one should see himself bigger or greater than anyone.

Always give Glory to ur GOD and not yourself.

if you Believe/ have passion for any thing including domain investment, u will surely be successful.

I have transact/ sale some domains, but i see myself as someone who has not even started.

Life is too short to hate or keep grudges against anyone.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.

Lets all join has to bring back the good name of Nigeria, it all start from you after any transaction wit anyone, always tell them u r a NIGERIAN

GOOD LUCK ALL.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Enough of the chit chats, cut to the chase and give ur info on this domain biz.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
losprince:
Enough of the chit chats, cut to the chase and give ur info on this domain biz.
All info has been given on dis thread, no need repeat again, read d pages of this thread or better specify ur question here. Anyone can respond to it.

Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2015
2sex:
Mehn its just not good looking man.
I was even waiting for one of my deals to pull through so i can mass reg a good number from my list, but now na look me i look you o.
Now a name have to really worth it before you reg angry

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2015
prettytasha:
contact me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prettytasha(f): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Generalkorex:
contact me
drop ur whatsapp numb
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2015
prettytasha:
drop ur whatsapp numb
whatsapp only o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
2sex:

Just thinking of using 1and1 ..Their reviews ain't cool sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick