Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564332 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Made my first sale through Namepros BIN.
Two nnnnnnn.com for $30
Thank you Jesus
Thanks to all who gave us (newbies) the right info to be able to survive.

Hisenjos did a wonderful job.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is a season of SALES,..........wish everybody lucks and God bless us all.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
Made my first sale through Namepros BIN.
Two nnnnnnn.com for $30
Thank you Jesus
Thanks to all who gave us (newbies) the right info to be able to survive.

Hisenjos did a wonderful job.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Great sale.
Congrat bro.

Welcome to another level in domain investment. bigger sale ahead of you.

this is for you: the more you sale the more u become better and smarter keep selling even though it is $1 profit. (this is a secret pls dont tell anyone).

Congrat once again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chibenze:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Great sale.
Congrat bro.

Welcome to another level in domain investment. bigger sale ahead of you.

this is for you: the more you sale the more u become better and smarter keep selling even though it is $1 profit. (this is a secret pls dont tell anyone).

Congrat once again

Thank you Chibenze
Yoo were really a great and selfless teacher.

Thanks once again

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
P3trCruzZ:

Thank you Chibenze
Yoo were really a great and selfless teacher.

Thanks once again
Lol. Ur welcome.
I feel more happy than even you, when i see people here making sales.

GOD WILL SURELY BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
So happy guys are making sales here. More sales ahead
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
STARTED,CREWY.COM SOLD AT 2595

THE GAME IS SET.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Are they yours
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
chuksmad:
my first sale of $10 thru namepros auction. thanks to Hisenjos for getting my money. good experience

Congrats, Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2015
paulsir:
STARTED,CREWY.COM SOLD AT 2595

THE GAME IS SET.
grin bros, 5 L brandables have been selling for ages, specifically pronounceable ones like this....

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Guys, is any of you using a two factor authentication on your gmail account?
Seems google is not offering that to Nigeria?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
epharmacy.com.ng sold for $2278 not mine
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
2sex:
epharmacy.com.ng sold for $2278 not mine
Chia the oyibo man that bought this domain don enter one chance grin

except he will keep it till 20yrs time to make profit from 9ja grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let me have as many domain names you'd want to register and I will register it with godaddy in exchange for Perfectmoney Funds(20-50$). Let me know if you are interested!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chibenze:

Chia the oyibo man that bought this domain don enter one chance grin

except he will keep it till 20yrs time to make profit from 9ja grin grin grin
lol... naivity. This is a perfect end user sale bro. Everything does not resolve around domainers or buy and selling domain names ONLY. There is a corporate side of this business and that's while the likes of Rick, Mike Berkenes, Frank Schillings turn down a lot of offers to specifically weed out people who wont put a domain to use after purchase.

There is a "Coming Soon" place holder on ePharmacy.com.ng, which means there is going to be a website for it (maybe a pharmarceutical ecommerce store) and the company that bought it is based in Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
paulsir abeg u fit share d link of ur recently sold domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Guys, is any of you using a two factor authentication on your gmail account?

Seems google is not offering that to Nigeria?
You are right. I am having the same problem. Nigeria is not included in the list of countries.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
chuksmad:

You are right. I am having the same problem. Nigeria is not included in the list of countries.

Hmmm....this doesnt sound good oo.

I was hoping to activate it considering the increase in domain theft/email hackings all over the place.

Why will google even exclude Nigeria?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
I need paypal exchanger pls where is hisenjo I am not sure i get his name right
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
lordmayor4:
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale? Need it asap
How many funds do you need, I just have 27$
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2015
do you guys put ur real address & fone no in ur registrant info.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Hmmm....this doesnt sound good oo.

I was hoping to activate it considering the increase in domain theft/email hackings all over the place.

Why will google even exclude Nigeria?
what are you guys talking about? what has google got to do with your domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Hunry:
do you guys put ur real address & fone no in ur registrant info.
yes...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
2sex:
It has to do with companies registered with google. I dont think it affects normal google mails (gmail).
It is 2-steps verification, to enhance security.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why is it that some domains at expired domains .net will have PR but when checked with estibot no PR
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whats your pick on this type of domain ALEXA 21,220,432 PR 3 EST VALUE $5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by omoharry(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
hello my people can i pack a domain on bodis and also list is for sell on undeveloped.com if yes how are my going to do with the namesavers thanks
if you park in BODIS and list and sell in undeveloped it wont be effective, because they wont give you the maximum opportunity and platform to sell your domain. Before you can have a proper platform to sell in undeveloped you have to point your server to their website.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
You can now receive money and withdraw money from your PayPal account into your Nigerian bank account and you don't need to hide your I.P address. Most currency exchangers don't want you to know this... Pm me if you are interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
2sex:

Gmail two step authentification, considering most of us use free emails like gmail for registering domains.

Even niger is among countries included for gmail two step auth.

Have you seen this thread? https://www.namepros.com/threads/ive-been-hacked.895102/page-3#post-5132435
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Weselion:
You can now receive money and withdraw money from
your PayPal account into your Nigerian bank account and
you don't need to hide your I.P address. Most currency
exchangers don't want you to know this... Pm me if you
are interested
Dude, work on your pitch.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
hello my people can i pack a domain on bodis and also list is for sell on undeveloped.com if yes how are my going to do with the namesavers thanks
iykepromotions how do you handle dis
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
Yes you can. You can also list with Sedo and other marketplaces. The only thing you need to do is to change your domain name server to that of your selected parking company so that ppc ads can show on your domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick