Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564268 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hunry:

iykepromotions how do you handle dis
tranxo answered it already. wonderful answer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
iykepromotions:
tranxo answered it already. wonderful answer
but if i park in bodis,i will put their nameserver. while undeveloped wants me to also put their nameserver. So how then can i earn from parking while waiting to sell my domain.

2. How is it possible to list on Undeveloped & Afternic,Sedo etc. Dont they all require adding their DNS to my domain acct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hunry:

but if i park in bodis,i will put their nameserver. while undeveloped wants me to also put their nameserver. So how then can i earn from parking while waiting to sell my domain.

2. How is it possible to list on Undeveloped & Afternic,Sedo etc. Dont they all require adding their DNS to my domain acct
you can only park in a place but list in million places.You choose the best place to park and change ur DNS to that one be it:voodoo,sedo,afternic,underdeveloped,bodis,bido,name,4.cn,nemerific, etal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hunry:

as you may already know you can only park in one place but list in several marketplaces. successful parking means changing of nameservers. once you list a domain name at a marketplace if you don't change your nameservers to point to theirs, it doesn't matter. the domain has already been listed for sale in their marketplace
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Another domain theft today: https://www.namepros.com/threads/stolen-llll-coms-from-godaddy-account.895778/

Take note, especially if you have short domains eg, 4L.coms, CCC.com

They are hot target right now!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Weselion:
You can now receive money and withdraw money from
your PayPal account into your Nigerian bank account and
you don't need to hide your I.P address. Most currency
exchangers don't want you to know this... Pm me if you
are interested
drop it here or simply state that you are selling the info.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
how can one prevent domain theft
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
some people are just wicked and heartless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2015
paulsir:
you can only park in a place but list in million places.You choose the best place to park and change ur DNS to that one be it:voodoo,sedo,afternic,underdeveloped,bodis,bido,name,4.cn,nemerific, etal.
can u please drop d link to ur recently sold domain name on namepros here sir.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Generalkorex:

can u please drop d link to ur recently sold domain name on namepros here sir.
sir,i did not sell any domain recently,though i have some domain i am auctioning on namepros presently.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
paulsir:
sir,i did not sell any domain recently,though i have some domain i am auctioning on namepros presently.
Thank u boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2015
losprince:
sold CorrectCure(dot)com for $5 on namepros auction grin my first sale cheesy

i received my fund via hisenjos, easy and prompt grin
bros can u please drop the link of the thread on namepros here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Generalkorex:
Thank u boss
I AM not a boss here,just a learner and newbie like you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Good day everyone, there is something I want my ogas' to clear out. If I register a domain on godaddy and such domain is also listed on their auction. Can I list that same domain for sale in other marketplace. Chibenze, 2sex,iyke and others. Kindly clarify this.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
sammyjoepumping:
Good day everyone, there is something I want my -------- to clear out. If I register a domain on godaddy and such domain is also listed on their auction. Can I list that same domain for sale in other marketplace. Chibenze, 2sex,iyke and others. Kindly clarify this.
Yes. But you should manage ur listing. Once ur domain sale you remove it from other platform.
GOodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chibenze:

Yes. But you should manage ur listing. Once ur domain sale you remove it from other platform.
GOodluck
I need domain. Anyone with good domain for parking
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:
I need domain. Anyone with good domain for parking
No sir.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
I got this from Godaddy

Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been selected by our verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse of either your payment method or products in shopper account 11****

During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable, scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box, we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the product(s) purchased. If we do not receive the requested documentation within the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be cancelled for your protection.

What explanation do I write for the domain? For business?

2sex
Tranxo
Iykepromotions and others please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
tranxo:

Though not a pattern, but YOU HAVE A GREAT NAME!. Every market has a mix. Patterns are just one part of the Chinese domain mix. If you want to flip (domainers), liquid domains like patterns are great. But if you want to hold out for greater sale (end user), then letters with real meaning should be the focus. Patterns with nice meaning are the ultimate

This is the meaning of your domain name...

国际投融资

guó jì tóu róng zī

G J T R Z

International investment and financing

canyou tell us how you convert names to pinyin,tool used and others .Thanks in advance.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
I just dont know why godaddy has refuse to pay nigerians with paypal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:
I just dont know why godaddy has refuse to pay nigerians with paypal
to be realistic, u dey frustrate me die with all these ur yamayama questions.......

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
just added NigeriaGuardian dot com to my arsenal.
11yrs old.
i love my country so make i invest for home too grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chibenze:
just added NigeriaGuardian dot com to my arsenal.

11yrs old.

i love my country so make i invest for home too
grin grin grin
grin grin grin you need more of such domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
2sex:

sure if they are very cheap pm me and i will buy them all, they must be aged domain with some meaning/ development potential wink wink wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adeptniyi(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Avoid domains priorly registestered with a goverment firm or copyrighted, it might lead to serious legal issues.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Abdulasod:

to be realistic, u dey frustrate me die with all these ur yamayama questions.......
abeg park well
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2015
2sex:

dt domain bro
PR 0 ALEXA 0
u guys make everything difficult at times
watin such domain go bring u
u r d gurus sha
we are just learning
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.