Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (563621 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
infomobile:

Just go to the site and submit your domains. They will review them and either accept or reject them.
Over time, I have submitted more than 30 domains. Only this one was accepted.
I have over 60 domains. This sale has covered the cost of all.
did u submit it all at once or one after d other
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chibenze:

What i said is page 252 is different from all dis lllll.info gkskgls.net, 5l.co etc.

If you are a newbie aviod them except u have made ur research very well.

Good luck
i want to go for 5L.com chips, how do i proceed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
elevatoria:
I know finally confirmed that 1and1.com is a scam registrar. Let there be no domainers fall into their scaming cheats.

If you register their so call 0.99cent promo sales you will find out that they will immediately charge you but they will charge your card for $1.00
and you will think they have charged you for the purchase of 0.99cent.

Just check for cheap domain on google search engine, you will find them everywhere making ads in order to cash peoples attension to buy their scaming promo and at end of the day in about a month later, they will charge $17 - 7 on your credit card plus the $1 fee charged for card verification.making a total of $11.

They are very very deceitful.
i register 7 domains yesterday but i was not billed by 1and1. i went to d bank to withdrew my balance only to find dt my money is intact.
How possible is this. i checkes d whois.con record yesterday for one of them and it reflects my name.
Though still gonna check d statement of acct online before concluding.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ollybode:
The complaint about 1and1 is just too much, I suggest serious domainers should ignore them. I learnt they are owned by sedo, I read about np members complaining about their services. https://www.namepros.com/threads/1and1-is-a-confirmed-scam-registrar.918250/

I made the submission; you know elenu loga mugun. I have to do that because they refused to respond to my mail since last week tuesday.
The have now promised to reversed $9.17.
Thanks for your concerned.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
jammeyboy:

i want to go for 5L.com chips, how do i proceed
are you asking me how to proceed? shocked shocked shocked

brother domain investment is not for you, just don't force your self on it.

am sure you have other biz focus on them.

Good luck bro

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
I won two domains on dynadote auctions; hoteldealslasvagas.com (age 6) with a pronounceable 5l.com (age 10). But to my surprise the registrar refund my money for hoteldealslasvagas.com after the second day of payment, claiming that the original owner has renew the domain.

Fellow domainers please I need your vote bido here[url] https://bido.com/Profile/ollybod/Domains [/url]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chyvy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day all gurus here. I have a problem with godaddy domain registration using coupon codes. Anytime I input the codes, I get the reduced price but whenever I proceed to check out I get this message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternative form of payment".

I have read that sometimes using their codes do not work with credit/debit options. Some have advised i ditch the codes and register at the normal price. Pls what do you advise I do as I plan to register alot of domains and can't really afford them yet at $10 each. This will be my first domain registration. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chyvy:
Good day all gurus here. I have a problem with godaddy domain registration using coupon codes. Anytime I input the codes, I get the reduced price but whenever I proceed to check out I get this message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternative form of payment".

I have read that sometimes using their codes do not work with credit/debit options. Some have advised i ditch the codes and register at the normal price. Pls what do you advise I do as I plan to register alot of domains and can't really afford them yet at $10 each. This will be my first domain registration. Thanks.
Which bank card? Problem should be from ur bank or not enough cash
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chibenze:

are you asking me how to proceed? shocked shocked shocked

brother domain investment is not for you, just don't force your self on it.

am sure you have other biz focus on them.

Good luck bro

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Is this suppose to be an advice or what?
Na was cos u r high and mighty does not give u d go ahead to look down on others.
If u can't help, why not just pass along.
Na here u dey, I sold 2 domains.
Because I want to hear ur opinion does not mean I can't strive without u.
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
jammeyboy:

Na was cos u r high and mighty does not give u d go ahead to look down on others.
mtcheeew
Sorry bro, guess u misunderstood my post.

Any way.
Good luck.

GOd blessing Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
infomobile:
Money in my account. All glory to God

Congrats;

How do you pay d $10 listing fee, cos d last time i checked Nigeria isnt on their list.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Congrats;

How do you pay d $10 listing fee, cos d last time i checked Nigeria isnt on their list.
Thanks. I contacted their sales dept., and they gave me their paypal email into which I paid the $10 listing fee. Then they credited my account with the 10 credits required for the listing.

jammeyboy:

did u submit it all at once or one after d other

There is no particular order.

yomalex:
Thanks I finally checked around. They are also asking for a $10 listing fee
Yes it is normal

1Dray:

How many domains do you have on BB?
None at the moment
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cyberwaver(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is a Voluntary Request...
I have thought for a while now and i came to conclusion,
Most of us here wants to have a blog and not only have one but make money from it.
Now the thing is there is domain name that is easy to remember and tweaked to fit a General blogging niche...
Are you an expert in any blogging niche like Technology, Football, Entertainment,Health, Fashion, Food and all sort you can easily become a writer.
WHAT IS THE DEAL? I know every one of us wants to make money and we want it online.. *LOL*, We will see what we are earning in a month and we will share i accordingly, Whatever monetization method we are using...
How do we start? For now the blog is up and running loaded with technology posts but as soon as we are ready to launch i will redesign the blog without delay then we are up and running...
How do i Join? - Contact me with hope.praise.hp@gmail.com or call me through 09036820003
#Lets join hands together as a team and rival the bigger boys in the field...
The Domain Name is - AddedNew dot com (http://addednew.com)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chyvy:

Contact their support, after which they will ask you to provide one of your utility bills and a government issued id card and a statement of account from your bank. They are doing this because they want to verify you own the credit/debit card you're using. For the statement of account part, you can take a screen shot of debit alert from a GoDaddy domain purchase if you had had a prior transaction with GoDaddy, if not that means you should get a statement of account from your bank.

Once you have gotten the utility bill, government issued id card and your bank statement of account, scan and send the to email they will give you. That's all, once they verify your account, the problem will never occur again. I'm talking from my experience. It occurred to me the first week I started registering domains after registering the first 5 domains and armed tooth and nail with numerous promo codes, insisting on not registering even a name without applying a promo code.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
jammeyboy:

mtcheeew

Good! Go ahead and strive without him. You quoted/asked him a question and he answered you. If you didn't quote him he would have probably "passed along" like you told him above.

The truth is that you're not willing to learn anything on your own, you want to be spoon fed every now and then. And the worst is that you ask silly and very annoying questions, that even a kid won't ask. What stops you, from going out there and watch the market and know what and what is selling and what is not. If you properly read and understood his previous message you would has seen where he advised you(supposedly a newbie) not to invest in 5L, like I would advise any one looking to hand reg now not to, given the fact that the supposedly good ones have been registered already. Yet you went on ask him a silly and annoying question.

Please start reading and doing researches on your own and don't relay on hearsay, else you may end up flushing your hard earn capital down the drain. Hey! domain business is a serious business and very risky business too and never for lazy peeps. If you're not ready to work your ass out, reading and researching before buying, be sure you are headed to absolute loss.

Sorry if I hurt you with my lines, but I'm doing that so you won't just be wasting your money registering/investing in crappy domains and end up losing your money instead of profiting and also to stop asking silly questions. I'm not against asking questions as nobody is above asking questions, but asking silly questions consistently will only make people see you as a joker. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2016
jammeyboy:

i register 7 domains yesterday but i was not billed by 1and1. i went to d bank to withdrew my balance only to find dt my money is intact.
How possible is this. i checkes d whois.con record yesterday for one of them and it reflects my name.

Make sure you leave their money or you will be in trouble, they don't take their money immediately. Sometimes it takes several days before the actual cash leaves your card. Just make sure you have sufficient cash in your account please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
6days left to end February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 550,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
CPriest:

Make sure you leave their money or you will be in trouble, they don't take their money immediately. Sometimes it takes several days before the actual cash leaves your card. Just make sure you have sufficient cash in your account please.
I bro i checked 1and1 i cant find my domains there.
Where will i see them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm Namesilo @ less than $9 and with FREE whois privacy is becoming my next bus stop
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2016
tranxo:
Hmmm Namesilo @ less than $9 and with FREE whois privacy is becoming my next bus stop
Your head dey there, i agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
jammeyboy:

The domains have been registered in your name really...their system was not set to charge accounts instanta, but rather phase-by-phase. They are not scammers(people just don't understand how company's function).

You want to enjoy the window for three months max, next you'll be slammed with a late fee ($18) and additional $75...for 'credit retrieval' or something....that is they will get service of a company to collect their money for them.

The good thing about 1and 1 is 'all for $1 max', you can 'reg in credit' but PAY AS SOON AS YOU CAN BEFORE THREE MONTHS. Also CHECK during final process of registering that your bill does not exceed $1 for A domain...else restart again. My experience!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
jammeyboy:

I bro i checked 1and1 i cant find my domains there.
Where will i see them.
click on manage my domain or check contract.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chyvy:

Since you are able to used your card to registered a domain with normal price. Then your problem is not about your card, but the issue is that, the moment you have registered a name with their coupon code before, your card is been recorgnised by Godaddy and you can not use that same card to register another domain again with coupon code.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
chieveboy:

The domains have been registered in your name really...their system was not set to charge accounts instanta, but rather phase-by-phase. They are not scammers(people just don't understand how company's function).

You want to enjoy the window for three months max, next you'll be slammed with a late fee ($18) and additional $75...for 'credit retrieval' or something....that is they will get service of a company to collect their money for them.

The good thing about 1and 1 is 'all for $1 max', you can 'reg in credit' but PAY AS SOON AS YOU CAN BEFORE THREE MONTHS. Also CHECK during final process of registering that your bill does not exceed $1 for A domain...else restart again. My experience!

You are the only one given them credit but I witnessed the bad side of their service. I was overcharged and they do not collect their money instantly, purposely, so that they can charge any amount as they like.
Visit namepros and see many people as they are unhappy with their services.
Also see their reviews here http://www.consumeraffairs.com/internet/1and1.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Chibenze:

Sold to chinese investor direct contact
I'm in the market for four lll.info names. if I get them, can you pitch it to your buyer on my behalf .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GiggsTk(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Please who can help with the percentages charged by these sites for sales made through them
Undeveloped
After nic
Namepros
Bodis
and flippa, sorry, I do need it quickly, they all seem to be hiding it and it will take some time for me to scan through them all. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
6days left to end February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 550,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Olaide1295:

I'm in the market for four lll.info names. if I get them, can you pitch it to your buyer on my behalf .
I can not guaranty that,

They are no longer buying except it is lll.info chips and very cheap too (below <$100).
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2016
GiggsTk:
Please who can help with the percentages charged by these sites for sales made through them
Undeveloped
After nic
Namepros
Bodis
and flippa, sorry, I do need it quickly, they all seem to be hiding it and it will take some time for me to scan through them all. Thanks
apart from Namepros where you do not pay a fee, go to all the other sites and read the HELP or FAQ sections.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
chieveboy:

CPriest:

thanks guys,
I have enough money in my acct, they sent me a message dt i will be billed for the domains around $5+ for 6 or 7 domains.
Oga Cpriest, we have listed the domains on godaddy as u said, just waiting for buyers
ollykay619 how far, have u gotten any bid for ur 7 days auction on the .info or wc one are u using
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
jammeyboy:

thanks guys,
I have enough money in my acct, they sent me a message dt i will be billed for the domains around $5+ for 6 or 7 domains.
Oga Cpriest, we have listed the domains on godaddy as u said, just waiting for buyers
ollykay619 how far, have u gotten any bid for ur 7 days auction on the .info or wc one are u using
yes, I am using the 7days auction, but no bid yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.