Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (560168 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 12:56pm On May 19, 2016
Pls gurus in the house, help me ooo. I want to register a deleted domain on godaddy but I cant seem to pay. After inputing my debit card details and other necessary info, it keeps redirecting me back to check out. Pls help me as I need to register this domain quickly. Also do I register d domain for 1 year or more?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
Nad95:
Pls gurus in the house, help me ooo. I want to register a deleted domain on godaddy but I cant seem to pay. After inputing my debit card details and other necessary info, it keeps redirecting me back to check out. Pls help me as I need to register this domain quickly. Also do I register d domain for 1 year or more?

It meant your payment will be considered.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
Xinoman:
thanks boss

I assumed you meant to say bross. I am just a startup like you, we are all learning on daily basis

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
Xinoman:
thanks boss

I assumed you mean to say bross. Because I am just a startup like you, we all learn on daily basis.

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
Xinoman:
thanks boss

I assumed you meant to say bross. Because I am just a startup like you, we are all learning on daily basis.

Thanks and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2016
Nad95:
help me ooo. I want to register a deleted domain on godaddy but I cant seem to pay. After inputing my debit card details and other necessary info, it keeps redirecting me back to check out. Pls help me as I need to register this domain quickly. Also do I register d domain for 1 year or more?
First is this your first time buying a domain using ur card? Master or visa card is the only card they accept.
2nd: are you using a coupon code?
3rd: how much is the total amount?
If it is for sale register 1 year first

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
pls house how do I transfer a domain to a buyer? will he pay before the transfer or after the transfer? thanks ur response will be appreciated
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2016
etin06:
pls house how do I transfer a domain to a buyer? will he pay before the transfer or after the transfer? thanks ur response will be appreciated
Where is the domain register?
Are you transfering to another registre? E.g godaddy to whogohost?
You will need the buyer info to be able to transfer/push a domain assuming it is same registre.

But if it is a different registre you will give the buyer an authorization code and he will initiate the transfer.

Please try to google that above question to understand better, google has all the info you need, always ask google bro.

Finally it is ur decision to transfer domain first or recieve payment first

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2016
Chibenze:

Where is the domain register?
Are you transfering to another registre? E.g godaddy to whogohost?
You will need the buyer info to be able to transfer/push a domain assuming it is same registre.

But if it is a different registre you will give the buyer an authorization code and he will initiate the transfer.

Please try to google that above question to understand better, google has all the info you need, always ask google bro.

Finally it is ur decision to transfer domain first or recieve payment first

Good luck
thanks for the info. I will like to receive payment first. I will use Mr Google to understand what u explained better.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2016
etin06:

thanks for the info. I will like to receive payment first. I will use Mr Google to understand what u explained better.
Good i like that spirit.
incase you have any confusing question or problem mr google (my best friend) can not solve. You can drop it here if i can not answer, the gurus here will answer them.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2016
Chibenze:

Good i like that spirit.
incase you have any confusing question or problem mr google (my best friend) can not solve. You can drop it here if i can not answer, the gurus here will answer them.

Good luck
thanks a lot brother

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
etin06:
Tell the buyer to create an account with the same registrar, so you can push easily.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2016
please how much can i sell this domain:
stendenhogeschool.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2016
prupru:
please how much can i sell this domain: stendenhogeschool.com
Try estibot.Com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2016
stingermania:

Tell the buyer to create an account with the same registrar, so you can push easily.
thanks I read on Google that ur domain but stay with the registrar at least 60 days after u purchase it before one can transfer from godaddy who true is it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2016
prupru:
please how much can i sell this domain:
stendenhogeschool.com

Are you sure this domain does not have trademark infringement?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2016
etin06:

thanks I read on Google that ur domain but stay with the registrar at least 60 days after u purchase it before one can transfer from godaddy who true is it?

As you have been told above, you can sell the domain if the buyer can open account with same registrar where you registered it. You will only need to push it to the buyer if he or she can open account with your registrar. Cheers and Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2016
etin06:

The 60 days lock is for transfering of domain to another registra.
You can push domain within 5 days of registration to same registrar.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2016
how do u mean trademark infringement expertise please explain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
i bought it from godaddy (stendenhogeschool.com)
how do you mean trademark infrindgement
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2016
I want to know; Is $14 too much for a .com domain. I am seeing other sites selling at far cheaper prices.
Why should I go for this $14 instead. I am using dnsimple.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2016
pls do they debit when someone place a backorder? cos I place a backorder bid of $70 on a domain in namejet and I got debit alert of $1
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
I want to know; Is $14 too much for a .com domain. I am seeing other sites selling at far cheaper prices.
Why should I go for this $14 instead. I am using dnsimple.

not sure if it is too much or not, but it is the price some registre charge..
If you are not ok with the price and the registre you can buy other places that offer $1 or low to reg a domain.

The only difference is trust rate and legitity of the registre you want to use to register ur domain.
I can recommed few i use: godaddy, dynadot, namesilo, namecheap etc. Most of them offer coupon to reduce the price.
For example at godaddy if you are a new user you can reg ur first domain for $0.99 or $1.99 using ur visa or mastercard after which you will be charge normal fee btw $10.5 to $14.66 to register other domain.
I am in godaddy club membership ($119 a year), so i am charge only $8.5 to register or renew a domain.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by juicydiceyjoe(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
Chibenze:

not sure if it is too much or not, but it is the price some registre charge..
If you are not ok with the price and the registre you can buy other places that offer $1 or low to reg a domain.

The only difference is trust rate and legitity of the registre you want to use to register ur domain.
I can recommed few i use: godaddy, dynadot, namesilo, namecheap etc. Most of them offer coupon to reduce the price.
For example at godaddy if you are a new user you can reg ur first domain for $0.99 or $1.99 using ur visa or mastercard after which you will be charge normal fee btw $10.5 to $14.66 to register other domain.
I am in godaddy club membership ($119 a year), so i am charge only $8.5 to register or renew a domain.

Good luck

Alright, thanks for the reply.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
etin06:
pls do they debit when someone place a backorder? cos I place a backorder bid of $70 on a domain in namejet and I got debit alert of $1

That should be to verify if your card is working, you will receive a refund later.

for the back order, i think they should debit if you are the winner, else no debit
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by U1(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Gurus in the house (2sexycom, Chibenze and all others), abeg I need your opinions on expired domains. For the names you've bought and sold, did you consider factors such as Trust Flow and Citation Flow when buying them? I have read a lot from you guys on here, but I haven't seen these mentioned - maybe I missed them. The figures I've been seeing on expireddomains are always low.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
U1:
Gurus in the house (2sexycom, Chibenze and all others), abeg I need your opinions on expired domains. For the names you've bought and sold, did you consider factors such as Trust Flow and Citation Flow when buying them? I have read a lot from you guys on here, but I haven't seen these mentioned - maybe I missed them. The figures I've been seeing on expireddomains are always low.

i don't consider such when buying or selling a domain name, what i consider is writing in page 252 and 322 of this thread

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gimscrown(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
how do you mean?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by U1(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
Chibenze:

i don't consider such when buying or selling a domain name, what i consider is writing in page 252 and 322 of this thread

Good luck

I appreciate your response and am challenged by your humility. I had already checked what you wrote on those pages. Just wondering if you also consider those factors.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etin06(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
Chibenze:

That should be to verify if your card is working, you will receive a refund later.

for the back order, i think they should debit if you are the winner, else no debit
thanks a lot brother. pls how did u see seasonmovie.com I just registered it few days back.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2016
etin06:

thanks a lot brother. pls how did u see seasonmovi I just registered it few days back.
I am sorry bro i don't appraise domains, the pages i comment above is a guide to all newbie like me. I beleive if you had really read those pages (252 and 322) you will not ask me my taught abt ur domain because u will know if it is a crap or a quality domain.

I urge all newbies like me to use that guide as a starting point into domain investment.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
Chibenze:

I am sorry bro i don't appraise domains, the pages i comment above is a guide to all newbie like me. I beleive if you had really read those pages (252 and 322) you will not ask me my taught abt ur domain because u will know if it is a crap or a quality domain.

I urge all newbies like me to use that guide as a starting point into domain investment.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Hi Chibenze,
A domain i own (3letter.info) just sold for $100 on Godaddy auctions but the domain is at Dynadot.
I'm having problems transferring, do u care to explain?...Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.