Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (563637 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by VocalWalls: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chibenze:

I have age/ old domains, so how much are you buying them?

No idea yet.

Depends on how many months left...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
How are you doing Naija people !!!! May God Bless this country !!!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
VocalWalls:

I just need old domains, or abandoned ones...

I'm collecting.
What's your budget per name. I have a 17yr old .net, 16yr old .com, and several 8, 7, 6, and 5yr old .coms.

All are expiring between Sept 2016 and Jun 2017.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
VocalWalls:

I just need old domains, or abandoned ones...

I'm collecting.
cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by VocalWalls: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
2sexycom:
cool

The boss!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
VocalWalls:

The boss!
wetin dey baba? Wetin u wan use domain do? Nobody go give u free o. Better go auction go bid for aged domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by luckyjojo: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello house.
An aged keyword rich domain for a give away price. I am in need money to sort out some thing.
energyinverter.com
Price #10,000
Interested persons can contact through email luckstarz@yahoo.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by luckyjojo: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
The following domains are available for sale at give away prices focuspetition.Com headlight.info hotschoolgist.com Kitchendecors.info dpdirectory.info poorcountry. Com
Maximum price of #10,000 but negotiable Interested persons can contact me through email luckstarz@yahoo.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by VocalWalls: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
2sexycom:
wetin dey baba? Wetin u wan use domain do? Nobody go give u free o. Better go auction go bid for aged domains.

Lol... I've gotten the one I need. I dey do small experiment

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2016
If you need to exchange your Payoneer funds, I can do that for you. I exchange at the flat rate of 290 per $ and your bank account will be credited immediately.

If interested, beep me via whatsapp (08184042733).

Note: I only take orders above $100.

Shalom!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just to encourage someone.
I have finally sold the domain to the company on thursday. I tried a new strategy to reach out to just 2 people and one of them contacted me to finalize the transaction.
I sold CarSound.org for $1000 after listing on market places for over 3 months with no single bid talkless of offer.
Attached is the screenshot the company sent to me and how i got the funds through an exchanger at 290/$ .
I hope this will inspire someone to keep trying..

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
stingermania:
I have finally sold the domain to the company on thursday. I tried a new strategy to reach out to just 2 people and one of them contacted me to finalize the transaction.
I sold CarSound.org for $1000 after listing on market places for over 3 months with no single bid talkless of offer.
Attached is the screenshot the company sent to me and how i got the funds through an exchanger at 290/$ .
Nice i like this.
congrat bro.
am so happy God is now answering my prayers.
to all who are yet to make a sale/ better amount... watch-out it is your turn to celebrate.
@all if you make any sale please post it to encourage others and also include some stories too how you close the deal

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
stingermania:
you protect the privacy of your buyers. do not give out sensitive information. hacker crawl nairaland like spider.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
2sexycom:
you protect the privacy of your buyers. do not give out sensitive information. hacker crawl nairaland like spider.

Thanks, I will surely protect my next post.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
stingermania:

Thanks, I will surely protect my next post.
I sent you a PM already for your paypal friend. did u see it?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
stingermania:

Congratulations bro.
inspiring
more sales

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
stingermania:

Congratulation!!!! This is a good news. I wish you more sales. Cheers. Can you connect me with your paypal exchanger

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Treasure28:

Congratulations bro.
inspiring
more sales
Amen , Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
stingermania:

Amen , Thanks.
did u get my pm?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
stingermania:
Amen , Thanks.
so, what new strategy did you use?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Someone told me that hisenjos is no longer exchange paypal. True or false? If true, which of the paypal exchanger next to hisenjos? I need soneone to help on this issue as quickly as possible. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
expertix:
Someone told me that hisenjos is no longer exchange paypal. True or false? If true, which of the paypal exchanger next to hisenjos? I need soneone to help on this issue as quickly as possible. Cheers.
really? You can use Specuit Cargo. The contact person is Bizbloke
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
luckyjojo:
Hello house.
An aged keyword rich domain for a give away price. I am in need money to sort out some thing.
energyinverter.com
Price #10,000
Interested persons can contact through email luckstarz@yahoo.com
What makes this an aged domain when you registered it March 2016?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
tranxo:
Was about to ask same question
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
stingermania:
Na Valencia u sell am to?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
expertix:
I can help you with PayPal exchange. You can check me out on fiverr & freelance thread where I make constant withdrawals. Chibenze you are sighted & dat guy that got $1000 I hope the account you sent it to was ada-0***@hotmail.com.
Enjoy your day
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2016
2sexycom:
I sent you a PM already for your paypal friend. did u see it?
I can always help you with PayPal exchange as well. Contact is at my signature
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
tranxo:

grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
expertix:

Hi, Hisenjos is still in the Paypal business. Only having some challenges with Paypal but working on resolving it asap.
Contact us for updates.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, upwork, or exchange your paypal and get credited in Naira within minutes.

Rate 280

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=47296014][/quote] but you no dey do domain money na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.