Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564272 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Birniwa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
expertix:

Mind you, your domain is a typo or missed type of gossiped. It may not be easy to sell a typo because domainers can be very diligent. The correct spelling - gossiped.com was registered in 2005. Sorry, I believe this is a stroke of learning curve. it is even better to drop the domain.
Cheers.

It wasn't actually a typo, it was intentionally registered that way. For example there's "gossipy.com" so you can take "gossipied.com" as the past tense form of "gossipy.com".

This follows the English rule for words in their Noun state and Past Tense state. Consider these words below:

1. Terrify (Present Tense)
Terrified (Past Tense)

2. Empty (Present Tense)
Emptied (Past Tense)

3. Specify (Presen Tense)
Specified (Past Tense)

The rule simply says you add "ied" to words ending with "y" in their nice state to transform them to past tense.

So my domain wasn't a typo or missed type of another similar domain, I purchased it with huge amount of dollar simply because it's SEO driven, Google News inclusion and one word domain name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Birniwa:

It wasn't actually a typo, it was intentionally registered that way. For example there's "gossipy.com" so you can take "gossipied.com" as the past tense form of "gossipy.com".

This follows the English rule for words in their Noun state and Past Tense state. Consider these words below:

Terrified (Past Tense)

2. Empty (Present Tense)
Emptied (Past Tense)

Specified (Past Tense)

The rule simply says you add "ied" to words ending with "y" in their nice state to transform them to past tense.

So my domain wasn't a typo or missed type of another similar domain, I purchased it with huge amount of dollar simply because it's SEO driven, Google News inclusion and one word domain name.
Lol. I like the statement: '''I purchased it with huge amount of dollar'''
grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
pls pals, how do I transfer my domain from godaddy to afternic? somebody shud put me tru
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anyone with a tea+ good keyword domain? Pm me if you have something reasonable. It's urgent
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Godaddy promo is on

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
chuksmad:

Contact legalwealth

Thanks for the recomendation! !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2016
rjek:
pls pals, how do I transfer my domain from godaddy to afternic? somebody shud put me tru

You don't need to transfer to afternic, just change the Name Server to afternic's own from your registra's account where you registered your domains.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by verabetsy(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2016
2sexynet:
yeah... true. i am a domain flipper and have sold 4 domains so far to a total of over $1000 since November. The recent one is MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk

You can verify it by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar.

domainlore.co.uk/medicalbillingsoftware.co.uk

dont include 'www' if you have been visiting the Omowumi scam thread, you must have seen 2jideofor, that is me. so, when you visit the link above, you will the seller as Jideofor. that is me.

Domaining is cool for those who know how to spot gems.

My methods are using keyword domain, which was responsible for my first $500 in October last year. The investment was just $10 and I sold it 7 days later, drops , following economic and technology trends and also creativity.

some domains are sold faster and some could take weeks or months.

please I recently purchased a new domain

I wanted to integrate it to my blog but I am not interested in pointing it to my blog again

what do I do with the domain?

the domain name is www.sagaciousguru.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Terrified (Past Tense)

2. Empty (Present Tense)
Emptied (Past Tense)

Specified (Past Tense)

Oh! Sorry! Hope you are not offended. I never knew it was a huge investment, I thought you said you regged it and you no more interested in the name and you intend to sell it. I.E PRACTICALLY - PRACTICALLIED, GOLDY - GOLDIED etc ok. Good luck and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

You don't need to transfer to afternic, just change the Name Server to afternic's own from your registra's account where you registered your domains.
Cheers.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
rjek:

thanks

You will first need to submit domain names through their name submission's form and you will see their NS1.AFTERNIC.COM and NS2.AFTERNIC.COM or so.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

You will first need to submit domain names through their name submission's form and you will see their NS1.AFTERNIC.COM and NS2.AFTERNIC.COM or so.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

can I also list a domain I registered at godaddy with another registrar without transferring d domain ist?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flash sale; The promo at dotster.com is over however you can buy a dotcom domain for only $4.88 USD. Where? whois.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
rjek:

can I also list a domain I registered at godaddy with another registrar without transferring d domain ist?

Go ahead and do it from any registrar. But It seem Afternic is not accepting Nigerians. I have set up account with them twice and they closed them. Without any reasons. You can make use of your domain from anywhere you registered it with another registrar or hosts unless you don't like their services or you sell the domain/s before you can transfer your domains to another registrar.

Just try and see; they may not close yours.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

Go ahead and do it from any registrar. But It seem Afternic is not accepting Nigerians. I have set up account with them twice and they closed them. Without any reasons. You can make use of your domain from anywhere you registered it with another registrar or hosts unless you don't like their services or you sell the domain/s before you can transfer your domains to another registrar.

Cheers.

I have account with afternic and it's doing quite fine.

PS. The account was opened with our Naija IP. In another news, Godaddy .com sale for $2.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Birniwa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

Oh! Sorry! Hope you are not offended. I never knew it was a huge investment, I thought you said you regged it and you no more interested in the name and you intend to sell it. I.E PRACTICALLY - PRACTICALLIED, GOLDY - GOLDIED etc ok. Good luck and cheers.

Not offended in anyway. I purchased it on GoDaddy Auctions for $750 after confirming it is Google News approved domain name. Besides, I hope u can understand that $750 in this Buhari-led administration is hugely huge!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Not offended in anyway. I purchased it on GoDaddy Auctions for $750 after confirming it is Google News approved domain name. Besides, I hope u can understand that $750 in this Buhari-led administration is hugely huge!
Oh. When did you purchase it?
You hand reg it on august 17 2016
And you are saying you bought it for $750?
www.whois.com/whois/gossipied.com

Interesting. I salute you Ogah

Good luck.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ecash1:

@tranxo, Is this suppose to be a joke or what?.
Kindly confirm the ID sire
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Birniwa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chibenze:

Good luck.

God Bless Nigeria

Damn, don't you have eyes? Check the WhoIs again. It was renewed on that day. I'm not stewpeed please!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Are these not your information? Your domain has never been renewed even for once!

Registrant Street: No 2 Opp GGC, Dange Rd, Mabera
Registrant City: Sokoto South
Registrant State/Province: Sokoto State
Registrant Postal Code: 840213
Registrant Country: NG

I once resided in Sokoto and up till today I have relatives there in Sokoto. the GGC above is Government Girls Secondary College at Mabera in Sokoto. You registered the domain for just $10 and not any $750 as clammed.

That domain can only be bought for that amount by you and only you.
Whois does not tell lies, Look! domain business is not a shady business where you can tell all sort of impossibilities

Domain Name: gossipied.com
Registry Domain ID: 2052921370_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2016-08-17T04:16:08Z
Creation Date: 2016-08-17T04:16:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-17T04:16:08Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Jokes apart, if you are really interested in this business, you must be honest and ready to learn by reading every page in this forum and with a humility and listening hears.

Cheers. How is Sokoto's weather today, have you any rainfall recently?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Damn, don't you have eyes? Check the WhoIs again. It was renewed on that day. I'm not stewpeed please!
i see. i am still a newbie to domain biz, so maybe i may not know when a domain was created. let ask the gurus.

Good luck with your domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Birniwa:

Guy, na Auctions you buy your domain?
if you paid $700+ for a hand regg'd domain...
Take heart brother, you have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
expertix:

Cheers.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
@House I just acquired 2 domains after searching 4 hours embarassed this domain work na was ooohh. Eye dey pain me sef cool
So guys where can I park this two domains for maximum returns..lol pls help out.
I have just two for now.
Which of thr parking sights wld accept just two domains.
Thanks in advance..

@iyke I be ur silent student oohh...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
please infinitekoncept where you dey. need your attention grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
sold bailbondsorange (dot)com for $60 Bought $13.47

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chibenze:
sold bailbondsorange (dot)com for $60
Bought $13.47

wow 46 x 330 = sweet money..

@chibenze i just acquired 2 domains after searching 4 hours embarassed this domain work na was ooohh. Eye dey pain me sef cool
So guys where can I park this two domains for maximum returns..lol pls help out.
I have just two for now.
Which of thr parking sights wld accept just two domains.
Thanks in advance..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chibenze:

Good luck.

God Bless Nigeria
lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2016
expertix:

Cheers.
can I list a domain dat I hv already parked for sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:

can I list a domain dat I hv already parked for sale?

The goal of every domainer are to list and sell domains. Why not?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 4:31am On Aug 19, 2016
expertix:

The goal of every domainer are to list and seell domains. Why not?
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.