Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564097 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
runsboy:

Thanks for your reply bro, payment for the domain which I sold was credited to my Bido account yesterday. Only thing is I didn't get to see your post before I requested a withdrawal through Paypal, I'd have used Skrill instead. I doubt I'll be able to get rate of up to 350/$ for PayPal funds.
Oh to bad. How much is the fund?
not is impossible even 500 per $ lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by runsboy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chibenze:

Abi o.. Lol. It's just $30 after Bido fees grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
runsboy:

Abi o.. Lol. It's just $30 after Bido fees grin
Use it to buy domain jor and keep making sales. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by leunamme: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
you can reserve the domains cheap on www.hostnownow.com ........ domain reseller biz is hot.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
electronic:

Cool one my guy I Just got a positive response a domain for $300 ### easyusloan dot com ###
is the name. do u think I should sell it.
The name tight ohh..we don negotiate from 100 I no wan mumu oohh
@ chibenze and all what u all think?
Chi enxe thanks ohh this you format na gangster!! !! cool
@Electronic, where did you buy the domain? i mean is it hand registered or Auction domain, expired domain and on which site?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
chuksmad:

@Electronic, where did you buy the domain? i mean is it hand registered or Auction domain, expired domain and on which site?
I came across it on expireddomain i bought it on 1and1 you could buy it from any registrar(godaddy,namesilo etc) sha. but try to check all to get the cheapest price. the same domain cost different on different sites. Its the name that matters most and how it affects the niche of interest. this is the mode i am following for now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ewizard(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have a domain name for a news blog or website for sale.. D name sounds even more good for newspaper publishing!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
...want to say a big ThankYou to infinite koncept... God go mk u bigger..egbon
handreg a domain for 1.59$...sold for 20$

meagre sell no doubt..bt sold under 5 days of handregging

funny enuf..namerific approved it
brandbucket was pending review..

inspiration came from looking at an obituary paper
.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by U1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, gurus and everyone in the house! A quick question, please. Supposing there is a business named 'John Doe Limited' with a johndoelimited.org domain. Would it be considered copyright infringement to register johndoelimited.com if available? I need your views, please.

cc

Chibenze
2sexynet
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Farouksenior:
...want to say a big ThankYou to infinite koncept... God go mk u bigger..egbon
handreg a domain for 1.59$...sold for 20$

meagre sell no doubt..bt sold under 5 days of handregging

funny enuf..namerific approved it
brandbucket was pending review..

inspiration came from looking at an obituary paper
.. tongue
I was about say congrat...but when i saw this ''obituary paper'' fear catch me no be small.
Please permit me to sale 'well done' instead of 'congrat'.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
U1:
Hello, ---- and everyone in the house! A quick question, please. Supposing there is a business named 'John Doe Limited' with a johndoelimited.org domain. Would it be considered copyright infringement to register johndoelimited.com if available? I need your views, please.

cc

Chibenze
2sexynet
if they trademark the above domain and you buying the .com to sell to them is already bad faith/ infringement, if you intend doing same business it is trademark infringement too.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by U1(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Chibenze:

if they trademark the above domain and you buying the .com to sell to them is already bad faith/ infringement, if you intend doing same business it is trademark infringement too.

Good luck

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Chibenze:

I was about say congrat...but when i saw this ''obituary paper'' fear catch me no be small.
Please permit me to sale 'well done' instead of 'congrat'.

Good luck

hahahahaha....i hail you chief.
having met 2sexy and sat with him... in the physical
i believe your the next
grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Farouksenior:

hahahahaha....i hail you chief.
having met 2sexy and sat with him... in the physical
i believe your the next
grin
Wow. Really. Great me selfy never see Mr 2sexy but will talk often.

To see me? My own go be spiritual oh, hope you done cook urself wella .lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
electronic:

I came across it on expireddomain i bought it on 1and1 you could buy it from any registrar(godaddy,namesilo etc) sha. but try to check all to get the cheapest price. the same domain cost different on different sites. Its the name that matters most and how it affects the niche of interest. this is the mode i am following for now.
Congrats, thank for your response
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nad95:
All of una just dey sell. I dont know whats is wrong with my names which are carrentalsmn.com and electricgates.org. Chibenze and other gurus help a brother؛
NB: I have parked with sedo, bodis, bido, afternic, etc.
Pls help
personnaly i wud never go for a dot org and the other one carrentals would have tried than having mn, I dont know bro
All da best sha
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
60views, zero clicks, pls gurus, wat is d cause of dis and wat can I do to get clicks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
rjek:
60views, zero clicks, pls gurus, wat is d cause of dis and wat can I do to get clicks
is clicks domain sale/ trading?
why are people especially newbie like me all taking about parking?

Bro just an advice forget parking, clicks and non-click and learn the real domain trading.

Good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chibenze:

is clicks domain sale/ trading?
why are people especially newbie like me all taking about parking?

Bro just an advice forget parking, clicks and non-click and learn the real domain trading.

Good luck.

I see, and which is d real domain trading?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Giving away these 10 domains for $300. Let me know if you're interested

DetroitMechanic. com
Debtsremedy. com
Graduateprograms. info
EverythingGermany. com
Jinhui66. com
LiverpoolInvestment. com
e-ticketmarket. com
OrderToiletry. com
Mobile-sites. com
Porkorder. com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
If you have color+animal domain, let me know please
Example, whitemonkey.com
White, gold, blue red. May be black and no yellow
Age domain. No handreg
I also have a buyer for LLL.com
Contact me on whatsapp if you have anything good
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
rjek:
I see, and which is d real domain trading?
Buying and selling domain name.... Is the real domain trading. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Chibenze:
Buying and selling domain name.... Is the real domain trading. Good luck
copy dat

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
abeg who know how much GTBank dey charge per dollar.... The Rate wey i dae see for google dae shock ooo...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterpro(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chibenze:

I need to learn this biz, who have a material for me and how can I reach u chibenze? i also suggest a whatsapp group to be formed on domain biz. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
peterpro:

I need to learn this biz, who have a material for me and how can I reach u chibenze? i also suggest a whatsapp group to be formed on domain biz. thanks
Hi bro, welcome.
Start reading the pages of this thread, understand what domain biz is all about, use google as a powerful guide to all ur questions.
No need reaching me bro, i am still an newbie and i don't do private lectures.... All question and enquiry should be posted here and you will get an answer... That way the society at large will benefit...base on this whatsapp will limit that vision....so i am not in support with whatsapp group . The group/ thread here is the best. Also read page 252 and 322 of this thread too, there are tips there newbie like me can build on.
Good luck

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rammytt(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
haykay2005:
If you have color+animal domain, let me know please
Example, whitemonkey.com
White, gold, blue red. May be black and no yellow
Age domain. No handreg
I also have a buyer for LLL.com
Contact me on whatsapp if you have anything good

The best i cud get is curlysheep.com d .org has been taken and so also curly-sheep.com. If it's close to what u r looking, pick at d normal registratn fee. It's available for registration. Also dustcat.com is available , d .net has been taken (Dustcats r dustycoloured cats)

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Get ready. Goooooooo!!!!!

Name .com happy hour starts from 10pm TONIGHT!!!!

.com and .net at $0.99

1 man 1 registration.

https://www.name.com/happyhour

ALSO you can get .com at Whois .com for $4.88 till 31st August

http://www.whois.com/?utm_source=whois-com-aug-promo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=whois-com-aug-promo/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
infomobile:
Get ready. Goooooooo!!!!!

Name .com happy hour starts from 10pm TONIGHT!!!!

.com and .net at $0.99

1 man 1 registration.

https://www.name.com/happyhour

ALSO you can get .com at Whois .com for $4.88 till 31st August

http://www.whois.com/?utm_source=whois-com-aug-promo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=whois-com-aug-promo/

Thanks bro for this info keep sharing also a big thank to Mr iykepromotion too.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 5:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Godaddy 40% off Limited-time Offer

3 Days only. 25th - 28th August

Use promo code gd6845a

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Chibenze:

once domain is sold/ completed. the fund will reflect in your bido account were you can now request withdrawer maybe you miss the part were you are suppose to tell the buyer to login to his bido account and click the confirmation button that he has receive the domain so the transaction will be complete immediately else you may have to wait for days/ contact support...so check it out.

you can send them an email..... bido has the worst customer support on planet earth angry

so check the above. also update us once it is resolve. Good luck.

quick update at all: skrill fund is now 370 per $ tongue tongue tongue, if you sell maybe 350 per $ all this exchangers will rush the fund sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy.

so let keep making the cash and getting real value for our dollar.

God Bless Nigeria

Good morining Chibenze.

Please can you give me an exchanger for the skrill exchange.

Thanks and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adoniza(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Please how much would you value this domain?..
yourvisa.me

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.