Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564243 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
bido has refused to list my domains unless you guys help me vote.
Abeg, i us God beg una.
Help me vote http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
1Dray:
Mactoni, your Forexbaba should have been on 'Make offer' section, if you would ask "how much will you buy this domain?" and not on Bargain Bin, if you're looking to sell in that section (except you're looking for mere appraisal). I think Bargain Bin for is low priced (at a fixed price). If you must put it on Bargain Bin, then you should affix a price...
bro, thanks for trying to put me through...
Am having difficulties listing on some sites like Afternic...
Even the namepros is kindda confusing
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nell2: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello house .month don end oo no sales. Na wa oo. Lets keep going .please vote my domain on bido http://bido.com/Profile/knelly/Domains. Am not ready to give up.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
nell2:
Hello house .month don end oo no sales. Na wa oo. Lets keep going .please vote my domain on bido http://bido.com/Profile/knelly/Domains. Am not ready to give up.
i just tried voting for u bt it seem ur list is empty...
Vote for me too http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2016
mactoni91:

i just tried voting for u bt it seem ur list is empty...
Vote for me too http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains
Guy mk we vote for each other
http://bido.com/profile/j4luv/Domains

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2016
rjek:

Guy mk we vote for each other
I don vote for una, I beg do the same http://bido.com/Profile/joeeasy44/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2016
joe4866:
I don vote for una, I beg do the same http://bido.com/Profile/joeeasy44/Domains
Show me.how to vote,hv been trying but don't know if it has worked sha

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 1:35am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=48940898]
Show me.how to vote,hv been trying but don't know if it has worked sha[/quote OK ]Bro when you gets to follow the like, you'll a like and dislike button. You just have to be patient a bit, allow the page load well grin then Vote anyhow you like.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2016
rjek:

Show me.how to vote,hv been trying but don't know if it has worked sha

Your voting for each others will soon be traced back to nairaland, if care is not taken, they may soon ban Nigerians in that place.

That is working against the ethos of the bido platform. The main thing is if your domain is good; people will definitely vote for you and can easily make sales from that platform.

Well I don't have any problem with bido site, if you like you can all keep it up.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2016
expertix:

Your voting for each others will soon be traced back to nairaland, if care is not taken, they may soon ban Nigerians in that place.

That is working against the ethos of the bido platform. The main thing is if your domain is good; people will definitely vote for you and can easily make sales from that platform.

Well I don't have any problem with bido site, if you like you can all keep it up.
baba but they said we may direct people to see and vote your submitted domains.
Moreover, nobody has voted for me o
http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2016
mactoni91:

baba but they said we may direct people to see and vote your submitted domains.
Moreover, nobody has voted for me o
http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains

I understand your plight; no one will invest money on business and not be looking for profits. But what I am saying is; do it with wisdom, those people can be very difficult. Cheers and good luck to you all.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
expertix:

Well I don't have any problem with bido site, if you
like you can all keep it up.
Nawa 4 dis business oo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2016
rjek:

Nawa 4 dis business oo

Nice biz, but can be very tedious
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2016
See how my sales page for gluhost.com look like. [url]gluhost.com[/url]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
expertix:

YES Bro, unlike other business I've given up on, I've resolved to stick to this one no matter how difficult it might be.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
expertix:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Sarahn: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Help pls, what about a long tail domain that has an exact search volume of 1000 but a EMD cpc of $7? Good or not? Health niche. What's bugging me that it has never been registered before. Please help. I want to buy it as WHOIS promo is ending today ooo.

@iykepromotions, 2sexynet, Chibenze, AXYZ, expertix, Emmyk.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg mk una vote for me oooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sarahn:
Help pls, what about a long tail domain that has an exact search volume of 1000 but a EMD cpc of $7? Good or not? Health niche. What's bugging me that it has never been registered before. Please help. I want to buy it as WHOIS promo is ending today ooo.

I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sarahn:

Cpc, search volume and ish are not important when it comes to domain sales. Insofar as your domain name makes sense, i.e. brandable, short or cool two-word. Even if you registered it yesterday, you can sell it $$$$ today. I'll implore you to take your time and maybe study more. But if the new registration is the only observed issue, that's no issue dear. Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Sarahn: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
AXYZ:

Cpc, search volume and ish are not important when it comes to domain sales. Insofar as your domain name makes sense, i.e. brandable, short or cool two-word. Even if you registered it yesterday, you can sell it $$$$ today. I'll implore you to take your time and maybe study more. But if the new registration is the only observed issue, that's no issue dear. Cheers

The problem is that it is six keywords- long tail and it contains a conjunction.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sarahn:

The problem is that it is six keywords- long tail and it contains a conjunction.

Six keywords?? undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Sarahn:

You mean six letters or six keywords? If six keywords, that is very bad one. Don't be deceived by long tail. Long tails are good for article writing and not so good for domain name. Your domain should be sensible, combinations of short words of say two words or threewords if they are few letters- example: agoodname.com or mymortgage.com, fewletters.com etc.

Hope you understand. Good luck
Go to my blog and study domain more and many orther blogs www.cctldmarket.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Ajj.info auction will starts at http://bido.com/Auction/ajj.info on Saturday, if you are interested on it. Happy bidding. Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
joe4866:
See how my sales page for gluhost.com look like. [url]gluhost.com[/url]

Nice page. Cheers and good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2016
expertix:

Nice page. Cheers and good luck.
thanks Bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016
you guys should help us bypass this Bido restrictions na...
Must people vote for our domains to be listed?
Is there no way to bypass d ish coz 4 of 5 of my domains re just sitted there for nothing
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
mactoni91:
you guys should help us bypass this Bido restrictions na...
Must people vote for our domains to be listed?
Is there no way to bypass d ish coz 4 of 5 of my domains re just sitted there for nothing
I tire oo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=48960627]
Abeg mk una vote for me oooo
help vote my domains ooo, plsssssssssssssss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=48981055][/quote]

The purpose of genuine voting at passing domains to auction on bido, is to sample people's opinions to see if your domains are liked by people and for you to get quick bidding when gets to auction. But if you lobby people to vote for you to get to auction will you once again lobby them to bid for your domains?.

the solution are to make sure you know what you are doing; the type of domains you are buying should be the types people will love to possess.
Chikena.
Foe example, the Ajj.info was submitted at bido yesterday and within an our, it has gotten the ten votes and it will commence auction on Saturday Sept, 3rd 2016. I also have other domains there but their votes are not up to 10 yet. But I know and by the grace of God; almost all of them will get the mandatory ten votes and going to be in auction very soon.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
expertix:

T
The purpose of genuine voting at passing domains to auction on bido, is to sample people's opinions to see if your domains are liked by people and for you to get quick bidding when gets to auction. But if you lobby people to vote for you to get to auction will you once again lobby them to bid for your domains?.

the solution are to make sure you know what you are doing; the type of domains you are buying should be the types people will love to possess.

Chikena.
Foe example, the Ajj.info was submitted at bido yesterday and within an our, it has gotten the ten votes and it will commence auction on Saturday Sept, 3rd 2016. I also have other domains there but their votes are not up to 10 yet. But I know and by the grace of God; almost all of them will get the mandatory ten votes and going to be in auction very soon.

Cheers
I rest my case
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
expertix:

Chikena.

Cheers
I can swear I saw your domain on NP Auctions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.