Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (560222 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
AXYZ:
Without mincing words, we are saying thesame thing @expertix

You can say that again. But apparently, I'm the negative misleading newbie.

@Singapore1, Hadeyemy
Thanks.
Someone had to say it eventually, the truth, shattering whatever illusions people have about domaining. If it scared people away, no problem, domaining probably wasn't meant for them anyway. If it, on the other hand, made newbies(like me) roll up their sleeves, open their eyes, quench their greed, then it's all good in my book.

On an unrelated note, I just found out that there is a Namepros WhatsApp group. You'd have to read Report Complete Domain Sales Thread on NP to find out more.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by EXICON(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
It has a .com version that redirects to a website of a popular big company.
sconp:
It doesn't seem like a great domain to me especially with the .org
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by EXICON(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2016
It is not mine.
I saw it on godaddy auctions.
Regards.
expertix:

Is it yours? But the domain was renewed until 2017-08-08. You are not sure of what you said.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2016
EXICON:
It has a .com version that redirects to a website of a popular big company.
so?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
For new customers only. Use the below link to get a .com domain from Godaddy for just $1.17 USD New customers only

https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/default.aspx?tmskey=1dom_03&isc=goflng04&countrview=1&currencytype=USD&cvosrc=ppc.google.godaddy+promo+code&cvo_crid=139060376807&matchtype=e

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2016
who can recommend a good paypal exchanger that accepts $5 and above.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Frankicent(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Which niche?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by c3503521: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
iykepromotions:
For new customers only. Use the below link to get a .com domain from Godaddy for just $1.17 USD New customers only

https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/default.aspx?tmskey=1dom_03&isc=goflng04&countrview=1&currencytype=USD&cvosrc=ppc.google.godaddy+promo+code&cvo_crid=139060376807&matchtype=e

Good day,Sir.
Please what do you think of mibilling.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
c3503521:

Good day,Sir.
Please what do you think of mibilling.com?
Nothing....looks like a trademark domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
2sexynet:
where did I mention that? I don't tutor anyone.
Me too I saw u mentioned just that asking someone to read up something but she did not. so if u cud point us to where it is so we read.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
expertix:

That is what domainers does for making cool money !!! Get some cute names and take them to domain name market; then money can role in, in millions. But you must learn the rudiment and that is why we are all here. Cheers.
Hi, so it really does not matter how recently one just registered a domain name one can sell it almost right away or u have to keep it for a while?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by khassy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmyk:

Khassy.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Brightgem:
Hi, so it really does not matter how recently one just registered a domain name one can sell it almost right away or u have to keep it for a while?

Doesn't matter..just stick to .com Short 1-2 word brandable names for now..n yea u can buy a domain n sell it within a week..

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Brightgem:

You can buy and sell immediatly, but to transfer to another registrar takes 60days, but you can ask the person to open account with same registrar
to push the domain to the buyer. But it seems not all registrars accept pushing.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by luckyjojo: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Please my people help vote my domains at bido to enable them go to auction [ur=https://bido.com/Profile/Luckstarz/Domainsl][/url]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
warrenweste:

Doesn't matter..just stick to .com Short 1-2 word brandable names for now..n yea u can buy a domain n sell it within a week..
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmyk:

Khassy.

Dude. Can you send me a pm. I need to ask you somthing. Its about afternic though.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
expertix:

You can buy and sell immediatly, but to transfer to another registrar takes 60days, but you can ask the person to open account with same registrar
to push the domain to the buyer. But it seems not all registrars accept pushing.
Yes like dotster, do not except pushing, unless you chat with them, before they push it for you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Register as much as you want .com domains at nominalia.com for just €0.99 each. The promo offer closes today. Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2016
expertix:
Register as much as you want .com domains at nominalia.com for just €0.99 each. The promo offer closes today. Cheers
Have you tried it? read that this offer is only for European countries.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

I never said it was impossible. I said it's hard. The learning curve is steep compared to other businesses.

Capital is required, selling and negotiation skills are a must. Luck also plays a crucial role.

My aim is not to mislead. Are you telling me that every single domain you have ever bought was a success?
Have you included the exchange rate problem?
What about trademarks? Domain theft? PayPal charge back scam?

Be honest, guy, 80% of the names in Name pros are utter crap and/or expiring. The good ones are bided upon by pros and the money is on the high side. Don't get me started with drop-catching. As you said, good domains are rare.

Guy, you're talking like Nigerians are patient people.
How people will really be patient to learn and learn? How many will really do deep research?
They are eager to start after a few tidbits.

People in general, think of domaining as the get rich quick overnight scheme. I don't blame them. The media is misleading. 90% of domains don't sell for that much.

Perhaps I should reframe it. Domaining should not be your first online business in this economy unless you seriously love and you are obsessed with it.

To quote you:

Do not waste your money without proper learning. It is not a business to make you millions overnight, but I am saying it categorically that you can make good money from domaining if you read like fùck. Plus having a good mentor is a must. Avoiding newbie mistakes such as relying in Estibot, buying hyphenated domains e t c

I greatly apologize to Brightgem if this is not her first online biz.

Lol Bros, grin grin your blood a dey hot o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2016
expertix:
@expertix
How can someone register in a registrar that is not English speaking website. Is it advisable to register in such site?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2016
chuksmad:

@expertix
How can someone register in a registrar that is not English speaking website. Is it advisable to register in such site?

Bros just go beyond ordinary...if he did it why can't and shouldn't you? Check if there is where to change language to English...may be an English flag...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello guys, what's your light on
Inspiredfounders.com
Createhobby.com
Unilends.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by LawrenceUMS: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
1 more day To Go For The Highly Anticipated FREE ICT Training #EMPOWERTECH by UltraMediaNg: 10:54am
You want to learn Web Design? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter into world of 3D animation? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn SEO? #EmpowerTech

You want to be enter world of Mobile App Development? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter world of Video Editing? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter world of Motion Graphics? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn PHP, Java, Web Application Development? #EmpowerTech

You want to enter the world of HTML, CSS, Wordpress? #EmpowerTech

You want to learn Graphics Design? #EmpowerTech

Wherever you stay in Lagos, you are welcome to attend the 2-days practical ICT Training (CAVEAT: Limited Spaces available, so REGISTER HERE www.umstraining.xyz NOW!!)

Proudly brought to you by RCCG Royal Tarbanacle, UMS training Hub & Ultra Media Solutions

BBM 7AF02B2D
5C3ABB44

To all those coming for the #Empowertech...kindly come with your laptop or tablet as this will live practical training session
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
expertix:
I tried to register one, but dey ask for NIF/CIF,
Which one is dat?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
rjek:

I tried to register one, but dey ask for NIF/CIF,
Which one is dat?
Just add your national ID card number code.

And it will go.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
chieveboy:

Bros just go beyond ordinary...if he did it why can't and shouldn't you? Check if there is where to change language to English...may be an English flag...

Sorry to come now, though late but still OK for €2.90 now. Just scroll down the page and you can find the Union Jack once click on it, the page will show the English version of the web and go ahead and do the needful.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
expertix:

Just add your national ID card number code.

And it will go.

Cheers.
Na only voters card I get oo
And how much is d equivalent of €2.99 in naira
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
what do you guys think about natate.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Nad95:
what do you guys think about natate.com?

Just regged by you

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.