Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (563396 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2016
iykepromotions:
Have you tried it? read that this offer is only for European countries.

I registered just one domain YogaLord.com, before posting here. You can cross check.

The promo for €0.90 ended yesterday but now €2.90 instead. I think the price is still better than normal $10 registration fee. One euro now is about N400 at bank exchange rate, not very sure, may not be up to that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:

Sorry to come now, though late but still OK for €2.90 now. Just scroll down the page and you can find the Union Jack once click on it, the page will show the English version of the web and go ahead and do the needful.

Cheers

Yea, thanks a lot. Yiu are a good hunter cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2016
rjek:

Na only voters card I get oo
And how much is d equivalent of €2.90 in naira

Are you not a Nigerian? I asked because we always tried things out! You mean that your voters card no get number?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls does anyone know of a reputable market place where bitcoin is among the withrawal method of a sold domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mcemmy0z: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:
Register as much as you want .com domains at nominalia.com for just €0.99 each. The promo offer closes today. Cheers
How do I contact you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:

Are you not a Nigerian? I asked because we always tried things out! You mean that your voters card no get number?
Ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mcemmy0z: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:

I just reg a domain with nominalia, I wanted to change the dns to undeveloped and afternic but am seeing something like IP..
Pls,how do I go about this?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:

I registered just one domain YogaLord.com, before posting here. You can cross check.

The promo for €0.90 ended yesterday but now €2.90 instead. I think the price is still better than normal $10 registration fee. One euro now is about N400 at bank exchange rate, not very sure, may not be up to that.
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
expertix:

Just regged by you
Expertix, do you see any value in the name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:54am On Sep 24, 2016
mcemmy0z:

How do I contact you?
Say your mind and ask what ever questions here and you will get response, mind you, there is no any question considered as fullish question.
Here is the only place we can meet.

Thanks ans cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Nad95:

Expertix, do you see any value in the name?
natate.com is a brandable domain. Take it to brandbucket.com and see what happens. The beauty is in the eyes of beholders.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2016
expertix:

natate.com is a brandable domain. Take it to brandbucket.com and see what happens. The beauty is in the eyes of beholders.
I replied. seen?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mcemmy0z: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2016
expertix:

Say your mind and ask what ever questions here and you will get response, mind you, there is no any question considered as fullish question.
Here is the only place we can meet.

Thanks ans cheers.
Okay thanks
I try changing dns on nominalia, they where been rejected due to IP.. I later find out that I have to register those dns server with their IP. They only accept afternic after the registration.
They reject undeveloped and bodis IP
Pls what's the working ip for the two above, so they can accept it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Okay thanks
I try changing dns on nominalia, they where been rejected due to IP.. I later find out that I have to register those dns server with their IP. They only accept afternic after the registration.
They reject undeveloped and bodis IP
Pls what's the working ip for the two above, so they can accept it.

Though I have not tried to change NS for my domain but all you need to do is to change NS and not IP. When we have power I will visit and see how to change the DNS at nominalia.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
2sexynet:
I replied. seen?

Not seen it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Good.
Thank you. I apologize for generalizing as many newbies just think that they can enter domaining.
I like your opinion about the risks, something tells me you will go very far in domaining.
Happy Sunday.
Good day to u again. The past few days have been exciting just reading and learning about the whole thing. Learning what makes good domain names, keywords. I use instantdomainamesearch.com to see whats available and whats not, which can then be registered on Godaddy. I have learnt abt sedo and afternic plus registered on them, I recieve daily mails from justdropped.com where I get to view names for sale, but its a bit high ($69 and above) so I just Study the names to see what kinds have potentials. I have learnt what it means to appraise a name and see similar names I.e using valuate.com or estibot. ok so now do u think I have done a good job? so I can ask u some questions. #grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Brightgem:
Good day to u again. The past few days have been exciting just reading and learning about the whole thing. Learning what makes good domain names, keywords. I use instantdomainamesearch.com to see whats available and whats not, which can then be registered on Godaddy. I have learnt abt sedo and afternic plus registered on them, I recieve daily mails from justdropped.com where I get to view names for sale, but its a bit high ($69 and above) so I just Study the names to see what kinds have potentials. I have learnt what it means to appraise a name and see similar names I.e using valuate.com or estibot. registered 3names of Godaddy and they up for sale ukdroppeddomain.com wristaffairs.com & healthshifu.com ok so now do u think I have done a good job? so I can ask u some questions. #grin

I have only one question-
Can you find endusers?
Companies, small business, professionals that would want the domain.
If you can, then these are excellent domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

I have only one question- Can you find endusers? Companies, small business, professionals that would want the domain. If you can, then these are excellent domains.
Ok...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
expertix:

Not seen it.
check you inbox at namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
2sexynet:
check you inbox at namepros.

Ok I have replied you at namepros. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 4:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Please help me oo:

I have this domain name: thestationerycompany.com

I have contacted a lot of end users but no reply

Please i need help on how i can quickly sell the domain or if u can help me sell it

Cc: All
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Essont(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Please house, help me vote for my domain to enable them to be listed on bido http://bido.com/Profile/Essont/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Johncrown80:
Please help me oo:

I have this domain name: thestationerycompany.com

I have contacted a lot of end users but no reply

Please i need help on how i can quickly sell the domain or if u can help me sell it

Cc: All
Assume that you've wasted money.. No offence intended, but that's just the truth...
Go do lotta research b4 u buy/register another domain.

b4 u cut my head off.. Answer this question; If i offer to sell that domain to you will you buy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by khassy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
fighal:
Assume that you've wasted money.. No offence intended, but that's just the truth...
Go do lotta research b4 u buy/register another domain.

b4 u cut my head off.. Answer this question; If i offer to sell that domain to you will you buy?

bro what of mine
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
sold MedicareInsuranceSolutions.com $280 registered last 4 weeks

6 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Treasure28:
sold MedicareInsuranceSolutions.com
$280
registered last 4 weeks
How was d sales made? Did u contact endusers or u sold it tru listing
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 3:12am On Sep 29, 2016
rjek:
How was d sales made? Did u contact endusers or u sold it tru listing
enduser
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Treasure28:
sold MedicareInsuranceSolutions.com
$280
registered last 4 weeks
Congrats. wish you more sales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Treasure28:

enduser
Pls tell me how u were able to contact dem, is like I never understand dat aspect of domain busi
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by SHOPPERS(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls someone help me sell www.flamong.com

Plssssss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
SHOPPERS:
Pls someone help me sell www.flamong.com

Plssssss

take it to brandbucket or namerific
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
rjek:

Pls tell me how u were able to contact dem, is like I never understand dat aspect of domain busi
Just click on the contact tab on their sites.
You can also use whois

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.