Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564388 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Alwaysking: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
legalwealth:

Kindly check the site on my signature and place your sell there. Thanks
my android phone have a problem so i'm not using it, currently using a small nokia phone and can't register with it, just want a quick exchange
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Alwaysking: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
legalwealth:

Kindly check the site on my signature and place your sell there. Thanks
waiting for your reply
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
my android phone have a problem so i'm not using it, currently using a small nokia phone and can't register with it, just want a quick exchange
That is untenable excuse, why not gobto cafe and do what he asked you to do. By the way, how did you know you have money to exchange if not through internet.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by solutionarena: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Currently negotiating on this via Undeveloped. Though I take it as not compulsory to report any of my Sales in this tread but I will fully report this to encourage and prove to others that there’s truly some genuine way to make money online and domaining is just one of them. Looking like my first domain sale to an AFRICAN Company. Yesterday I just countered their initial Offer to $1500 after getting some little info about them.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ef01: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
@ haykay2005: where can I register domain at 1.27$
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
ef01:
@ haykay2005: where can I register domain at 1.27$
Fasthosts.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2017
haykay2005:

Fasthosts.co.uk
This is not working. They just deducted my money fo nothing and didn't register the domain for me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2017
karferguso:

This is not working. They just deducted my money fo nothing and didn't register the domain for me.
have you been called for interview? They will soon call you and if they are satisfied after the call you will get your domain name.

But I hate their protocols!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
expertix:

have you been called for interview? They will soon call you and if they are satisfied after the call you will get your domain name.

But I hate their protocols!
I actually sent them a mail. So, they insisted I call.i will do just that when I load my Skype account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2017
karferguso:

I actually sent them a mail. So, they insisted I call.i will do just that when I load my Skype account

Fasthosts Is cool o
make sure ur phone is on within d one hour so DAT u can receive a call from them
I even reg a new Dom 2day

after d first call , subsequent transaction is smooth

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whois is selling .com for $6.88 for now
Directnic.com is selling .com domains for $3.99 + ICANN $0.18 = $4.17
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
The initial set up is the only headache with fasthost. Subsequent registration is as smooth as anything.
Meanwhile, I just sold T/a/l/e/n/t/w/h/a/l/e.com for $125
Venue : namepros
Registered for $1.27 about 3 months ago (fasthost)
It's small for the name but one needs to consider liquidity in this business. My third 3 figure sale this year.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2017
haykay2005:
The initial set up is the only headache with fasthost. Subsequent registration is as smooth as anything.
It's small for the name but one needs to consider liquidity in this business. My third 3 figure sale this year.

Congrats wish you more higher sales. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
haykay2005:
that is a good profit though
more sale to ur portfolios

how did u go about listing for sale or selling on NP is it through d chat or u av to go through some upgrade so that u can sale or list on some platform
pls enlighten me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2017
I got $26 on bido I wanna sell... any genuine paypal buyer?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
AllforJesus7:
Dear People, kindly help on this.

I am buying a domain name on godaddy.com. Is it compulsory I buy the .com domain renewal as well with it? My intention is to resell the domain name and not build a website. Thanks for your assistance.
you can register the domain for just one year duration. The options are there, you just have to select. if this is not what you meant, clarify your question further.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
you can register the domain for just one year duration. The options are there, you just have to select. if this is not what you meant, clarify your question further.

I mean is it compulsory to register it? Registering means paying additional $14. Can I just buy the domain name without registering, and then flip it for resale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
AllforJesus7:

I mean is it compulsory to register it? Registering means paying additional $14. Can I just buy the domain name without registering, and then flip it for resale?
Alright, that's still the answer. you can register for a one year duration. Minimum you can register a domain is ONE year while maximum is ten. As a domainer, just go for one year duration except for a domain that you may have a future plan for or simply want to hold for some time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
Alright, that's still the answer. you can register for a one year duration. Minimum you can register a domain is ONE year while maximum is ten. As a domainer, just go for one year duration except for a domain that you may have a future plan for or simply want to hold for some time.

Thanks a lot
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ntp11(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello all,

You can get GoDaddy's Domain registration and hosting for less than N4,000

Check my profile for my email contact. I will send you the guide. It is free
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls,vote my domain for auction on bido http://bido.com/Profile/Olatnig/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
iykepromotions:

Hi bro, I've made the purchase, but i have not heard from them (godaddy) All they sent to me via email was my reciept and order number. Does it always take this long?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Hi bro, I've made the purchase, but i have not heard from them (godaddy) All they sent to me via email was my reciept and order number. Does it always take this long?

Was it purchased from auction or you just regustered it? If you registered a domain name, it meant you have bought the ownership right on that particular domain name and it will be available in your account immediatly. You need to check your account for the domain name. The moment you get the receipt, the name should show up in your account.
Buying from auction is refered to as buying a domain name and not when you just registered it.

Please login to your account and go to manage domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2017
AllforJesus7:

So far you have gotten the bolded,You are now the owner. check whois.com to confirm your ownership. Just type the name in the right search box over there and hit the search button. If you're truly the owner, all your information will be shown to you. Just login to your Godaddy account to start monetisation.

Regards.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PharmAlfred: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello domainers,
Pls, what is the downside of selling domains name via auction on Namejet? I really what to know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PharmAlfred: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello domainers,
Pls, what is the downside of selling domains name via auction on Namejet?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
I greet una ooo, long time O! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akinz4: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Alhamdulillah! Glory be to Almighty Allah (s.w.t) that gave me the strength and grace to be able to finish this thread from page 1 to page 378 for two weeks. I have gained so much that I jotted key points on this thread on 20 page note. Kudos to the Oga is this house: 2sexy, Chibenze, Oladayo, Shawmayor, Issaic, Camerooness, Cpriet, Ik, expertise and many more. May the almighty God continue to listen to your voice when you call Him any time any day. The prayer is also extended to your unborn generation, Ameen.
I will now move to namespro
Akinola Bankole
brightwayresources at gmail dot com

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TechXpert: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
rushdownload.com for sale, if you are interested quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick