Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564214 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:50am On May 02, 2017
2sexyus:
For some reasons, I am staying of this thread for good!

Good bye friends... I just have to do it.

Some folks come to me as if they really want to learn and make money from domaining only to reverse the trend and then go about talking about something they have not practised themselves...

The guy above is one of them... It is very obvious and I laugh at some people's stupidity. Who knows if someone hasn't started making ebooks to sell already? Is this not what I was trying to avoid from the beginning? I was expecting something like this to come up and for some reason, I held back certain things because I know how Nigerians reason.

Fools raised to power 100. Why didn't you show us prove of what you have done with that info you are spreading on your blog( a new blog for that matter). What is wrong in testing whether it works or not... Na only gmail you go run to and quickly send the email...?

Eeewww...#unfollowing!
kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2017
2sexyus:
kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin
Bro...u changed ur mind?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by StuntingBlack(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2017
Two HOT domains available:

OrderContact.com (13 yrs)
Hostphilippines.com (16 yrs)

Do contact through PM if interested. Thanx.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
Let me start this project of reading this from begining to end

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intelligentdude(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2017
Cool
StuntingBlack:
Two HOT domains available:

OrderContact.com (13 yrs)
Hostphilippines.com (16 yrs)

Do contact through PM if interested. Thanx.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
I want to sell small bitcoins. Any good exchanger here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2017
Neocotez:
you can contact Zdoh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
demo4ril97:
you can contact Zdoh
Thanks @demo4ril97
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2017
Neocotez:
You can reach me on Whatsapp 08088759163 for instant exchange to Naira.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adebayo3449(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2017
K
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BizNameBroker: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Welcome Domainers

We at Biz Name Broker, broker your domains to possible end users who are in need of your domain. We broker names of low $$$- high $,$$$

For more info like our Facebook page
https://mobile.facebook.com/Biz-Name-Broker-1735627663401049/?ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb

Or Drop any question on our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3840562/broker-domain-endusers

BizNameBroker™
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by topsquino(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi everyone

We need your professional advice. We have a new business that we are trying to build online. Our target audience is Nigerians. The .com, .net, and .org of the domain name we want to use is free; however, someone has bought the .ng. Buying the .ng will cost us about 30k. We would like to know whether it is advisable for us to buy the .ng or to ignore it. In sum, we would like to know the pros and cons of buying it or not buying it.

Thank you all. We look forward to getting the best advice here.

Topsquino.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BizNameBroker: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
topsquino:
Hi everyone

We need your professional advice. We have a new business that we are trying to build online. Our target audience is Nigerians. The .com, .net, and .org of the domain name we want to use is free; however, someone has bought the .ng. Buying the .ng will cost us about 30k. We would like to know whether it is advisable for us to buy the .ng or to ignore it. In sum, we would like to know the pros and cons of buying it or not buying it.

Topsquino.
We at BizNameBroker™, we help companies get desired domain names for their business.

In Your Case we could act as broker between the owner of the “.ng" and your Brand or better still, We could Suggest a Better domain name in ”.ng"

For more info email us at biznamebroker@gmail.com or check us out on Facebook
https://mobile.facebook.com/Biz-Name-Broker-1735627663401049/?ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb
We hope to hear from you Soon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
BizNameBroker:

We at BizNameBroker™, we help companies get desired domain names for their business.

In Your Case we could act as broker between the owner of the “.ng" and your Brand or better still, We could Suggest a Better domain name in ”.ng"

For more info email us at biznamebroker@gmail.com or check us out on Facebook
We hope to hear from you Soon.

man go check your thread and reply my post now`
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
topsquino:
Hi everyone

Topsquino.
.com lead while the rest follow ... you dont need to worry yourself about the .ng ... but if you feel like buying the .ng please go ahead since its relatively cheap

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
topsquino:
Hi everyone

Topsquino.
.ng is a developing country code extension while .com is widely known and more popular worldwide. Build your business on .com but target rich keyword combination and CPC for quick search engine visibility.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by topsquino(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank you very much. We will do as advised

iykepromotions:
.ng is a developing country code extension while .com is widely known and more popular worldwide. Build your business on .com but target rich keyword combination and CPC for quick search engine visibility.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by topsquino(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank you for your insight

Singapore1:

.com lead while the rest follow ... you dont need to worry yourself about the .ng ... but if you feel like buying the .ng please go ahead since its relatively cheap
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
topsquino:
Hi everyone

Topsquino.
The advised given above is a good one but you should not completely ignor the .ng extension, because tomorrow any law could come up and say all business in Nigeria must have .ng. However, you said getting the .ng will cost you about N30,000, while the official price of .ng is about hundred dollars, if that is the case, I think it is good for you to buy it at that price.

If you think the .ng is too costly, you can take the .com.ng and redirect to the .com

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tayorh(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lyricscrib.com Techhelps.net Btc-converter.com FlippingDN.com Pensionbackedloans.com Crudevessels.com
IF you can help me sell you get a commission on each sale..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
tayorh:

Btc-converter.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1234king: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Great minds. Please I have my domain name medicfood.com on flippa.com auction. Its auction ends tomorrow evening. At moment, it has 3 bidders with $11. Food domain niche is becoming very demanding. You can check out the auction here (https://flippa.com/8324428-medicfood-com) or bid if you are interested in the name. Thank you. Your candid advise is welcome. Have come here to learn.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
1234king:
Great minds. Please I have my domain name medicfood.com on flippa.com auction. Its auction ends tomorrow evening. At moment, it has 3 bidders with $11. Food domain niche is becoming very demanding. You can check out the auction here (https://flippa.com/8324428-medicfood-com) or bid if you are interested in the name. Thank you. Your candid advise is welcome. Have come here to learn.

Hi did you pay to list that domain for sale? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by webpower84: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
1234king:
hope you put a reserve price? if not, the final bidder wins the domain. you can still edit it if you haven't done that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello guys. Please i registered these domains about six months ago: leanfitsdotcom, whitecolarjobsdotcom and baybeewearsdotcom. i have posted it on afternic and on flippa but till date no visit or click.Abeg is the name not enough or am I missing something.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
xprimate:
Hello guys. Please i registered these domains about six months ago: leanfitsdotcom, whitecolarjobsdotcom and baybeewearsdotcom. i have posted it on afternic and on flippa but till date no visit or click.Abeg is the name not enough or am I missing something.
Not just good enough. for big impact in both parking or selling, target product and service related keywords with HIGH CPC and competition.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Unusual of Namesilo. Get a .com domain for just $5.99 USD @ Namesilo.com. sales has been on since last week. This is just a promo and may be stopped at any time

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
help me appraise
ukautoparts(dot)com
bio-fertilizer(dot)com
relaxsports(dot)co(dot)uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by crudedude(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2017
mactoni91:
help me appraise
ukautoparts(dot)com
bio-fertilizer(dot)com
relaxsports(dot)co(dot)uk

Avoid UK names.

Bio-fertilizer is the best of the three though it's hyphenated. You can slap a small price on it and hope it sells. Make sure you remove autorenew from them anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.