Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564204 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2017
We can help you receive PayPal payments direct from your domain buyers

We also buy and sell BITCOIN at affordable prices.

Contact us on +971 555821385................... Tested and Trusted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1234king: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Good day everyone. my m/e/d/i/c/f/o/o/d/ dot king was won on auction on flippa for only $11 with auction listing of $9. The highest bidder has refused to pay nor contact me. Though I know the value of that domain is higher than the highest bid. Can I relist it for sale? Thank you for your candid rsponses soonest.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
1234king:
Good day everyone. my m/e/d/i/c/f/o/o/d/ dot king was won on auction on flippa for only $11 with auction listing of $9. The highest bidder has refused to pay nor contact me. Though I know the value of that domain is higher than the highest bid. Can I relist it for sale? Thank you for your candid rsponses soonest.
If this is your first flippa auction, flippa will give you a free le-listing if the domain is not sold. But I don't advice Flippa Auctions. what do i advice? register EXPIRED domain names with rich keyword, CPC and HIGH competition, list your domain in popular marketplaces with several partnerships eg afternic and undeveloped, all in .coms. (this will expose your domains to more potential endusers and investors.

then.......

contact several end users with a professionally domain sales letter indicating that your domain is for sale(I can send you a free copy if you need one) after that, the sale is just a matter of time so far you have a quality domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Bugatie(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2017
iykepromotions:
If this is your first flippa auction, flippa will give you a free le-listing if the domain is not sold. But I don't advice Flippa Auctions. what do i advice? register EXPIRED domain names with rich keyword, CPC and HIGH competition, list your domain in popular marketplaces with several partnerships eg afternic and undeveloped, all in .coms. (this will expose your domains to more potential endusers and investors.

then.......

contact several end users with a professionally domain sales letter indicating that your domain is for sale(I can send you a free copy if you need one) after that, the sale is just a matter of time so far you have a quality domain.

Good one, please forward the sales letter to me, martinsy4k@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1234king: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank you very much for your response. That was my third successful auctions on Flippa but with peanut of dollars for each of the three domains, I mean they are below $20 each. I have like a dozen of domains on Afternic but never had a sale from there. As you kindly advised, I will place them on undeveloped. com
Pls, kindly help send the professional letter to endusers to me through: sanmiisteve@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2017
I have a domain goldlinen.com do you think it will sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2017
flippa dot come giving customers free 15 credit I.e $15 listing credit
https://flippa.com/redeem-credit-voucher?c=spxmas

type in spxmas into the box to claim your 15credit = $15

nominalia.com offering 1 year registration of dot com for 1.9€

enjoy!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2017
1234king:
dude, that is a great domain name. Don't sell it for cheap. Park it at Afternic for nothing less than $2000.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2017
1234king:

sellable domain. At which auction place was that?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by encrypt(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
1234king:
.king?? Really? Do you see those three words ever being in one sentence?
I'm not big on domaining but i believe is goes beyond picking a name you think sounds cool.
My two cents
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1234king: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thank you all. I will keep on learning domain sales strategies.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
encrypt:

.king?? Really? Do you see those three words ever being in one sentence?
I'm not big on domaining but i believe is goes beyond picking a name you think sounds cool.
My two cents
it is not 3 words bro. it is MEDIC FOOD DOT COM and I feel it has potentials if he can just wait enough by parking with a BIN and forge, except to renew it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Carmal90(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 4:03am On Jun 26, 2017
2sexycom:
it is not 3 words bro. it is MEDIC FOOD DOT COM and I feel it has potentials if he can just wait enough by parking with a BIN and forge, except to renew it.
you're mixing it up bro. he said .king and the .net is even still available. To me I wouldn't have bought such domain for monetisation even for N500 except may be for a private use. However I wish him best of luck.

Edited; Just Found out that it is .com and under his portfolio since 2015. He could have been specific enough as there are new extensions coming up daily. that said, that domain is not a quick flip and not the right direction for a newbie that never made a sale to start from. but again best of luck to 1234king
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
its being a while.
how u guys doing
hope the $$$ are coming in
Wish everyone here more and greater $$$$$ales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olijoe: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hi, my first time of posting, I got a domain worth 20k usd who can give be advice on the platform to sell this domain, computer......com, high cpc tried to list on namejet and they dont reply for over a month,Tried a broker he replied that he cannot broker my domain, that he can only boker one word generic .com domains.what is your suggestions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Olijoe:
Hi, my first time of posting, I got a domain worth 20k usd who can give be advice on the platform to sell this domain, computer......com, high cpc tried to list on namejet and they dont reply for over a month,Tried a broker he replied that he cannot broker my domain, that he can only boker one word generic .com domains.what is your suggestions.

What do you mean by he can only broker one word generic. Which broker is that? By the way, what is your domain name? why not post it for us to see if it worth $20k truly. You have registered it and no one can take it from you even if you post it, we can only advice you.
Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
expertix:

What do you mean by he can only broker one word generic. Which broker is that? By the way, what is your domain name? why not post it for us to see if it worth $20k truly. You have registered it and no one can take it from you even if you post it, we can only advice you.
Cheers

There is no domain that he can handreg worth. $20k. Not $20usd oo. But $20K. Even emerging niches can't instantly give $20K.

#handregging nd flipping names for $XXXX is still possible but not $ XX,X XX
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by matty4u(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2017
gurus in the house please i need help oo. my parked domain is no longer displaying ads but only a blue box and a for sale page at the top. i parked it eith bodis.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contacts
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Help appraise this domain

Exclusive-RealEstate.com

The .net version is currently in use
The unhyphenated one is listed for sale for $25,000
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singlecliq: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys! I am new here. What do you say about this domain name t/e/c/h/n/e/p/l/u/s/./c/o/m
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Singlecliq:
Hi guys! I am new here. What do you say about this domain name t/e/c/h/n/e/p/l/u/s/./c/o/m
The domain is in use.
You own it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singlecliq: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Treasure28:
The domain is in use. You own it?
Yes Please how can I monetise it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olijoe: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Farouksenior:

There is no domain that he can handreg worth. $20k. Not $20usd oo. But $20K. Even emerging niches can't instantly give $20K.

#handregging nd flipping names for $XXXX is still possible but not $ XX,X XX

I did not say I hand reg the domain,do not say what you do not no or assume something,

ok here comes the domain computersdeals.com
this domain is mine, the value is 20000 us dollars
I need to flip it as soon as possible

You can get my contact through whois look up,if the domain is sold through you ,of course you have a cut there

guaranteed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by laykhorn(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello house,

What do you guys think of FindCheapHouse.com?
Also, here is domainsponsor report from my StartupMedia.net, what do you guys think it is worth?

CC: Iykepromotions 2sexycom Farouksenior Expertix

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
laykhorn:
Hello house,

What do you guys think of FindCheapHouse.com?
Also, here is domainsponsor report from my StartupMedia.net, what do you guys think it is worth?

CC: Iykepromotions 2sexycom Farouksenior Expertix
Real estate. looks great however I prefer city + realestate or city + homes. currently negotiating on Blackman/real/estate.com, The .net is gone already, interestingly serious offer received so far is from other quaters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by leunamme93(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Olijoe:

I did not say I hand reg the domain,do not say what you do not no or assume something,

ok here comes the domain computersdeals.com
this domain is mine, the value is 20000 us dollars
I need to flip it as soon as possible

You can get my contact through whois look up,if the domain is sold through you ,of course you have a cut there

guaranteed.

I believe you just started domaining, because that's just estibot valuation price you quoted here. I check the domain name on whois, but I saw 1998 there and an LLC only to notice that I typed Computerdeals rather than your Computersdeals. Just the same way i made that mistake I see potential customers making that mistake too. So except the LLC coy buys the domain which I don't think they are interested in, i can't see why a coy would buy this when most if not all of their potential customers would make the mistake of not adding the "S" after computer.
JMHO....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
leunamme93:

I believe you just started domaining, because that's just estibot valuation price you quoted here. I check the domain name on whois, but I saw 1998 there and an LLC only to notice that I typed Computerdeals rather than your Computersdeals. Just the same way i made that mistake I see potential customers making that mistake too. So except the LLC coy buys the domain which I don't think they are interested in, i can't see why a coy would buy this when most if not all of their potential customers would make the mistake of not adding the "S" after computer.
JMHO....

Exactly.
I doubt computerdeals would buy it.
I believe he can try to auction it on NP for some $XX.

#mallam farouk

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by laykhorn(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
Real estate. looks great however I prefer city + realestate or city + homes. currently negotiating on Blackman/real/estate.com, The .net is gone already, interestingly serious offer received so far is from other quaters.

Thank you boss. What do you think of the domain I posted its visit reports? How valuable is it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bio-fertilizer./com/ UKautopart./com/ Yuforex./com/ Relaxsport./co/./uk/ 0014./info/ I own these. pls are they sellable? if yes, how much do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.