Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564397 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
iamleumas:

Thanks so much sir
I'll be Glad if you can be my mentor, what will it cost me?
Go to julanky.com and let me know if you've got other enquiries. you can equally do a private research on your own if you're still skeptical about anything.

Regards
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fashrules: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
Go to julanky.com and let me know if you've got other enquiries. you can equally do a private research on your own if you're still skeptical about anything.

Regards

Why does your website redirects to vrglo.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by NnamdiN: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
bristolofficecleaning.com

carpetstretchingdenver.com

seowigan.com

cornerstonehomeschool.com

parked since may 2017 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Cmyname(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
NnamdiN:
bristolofficecleaning.com

carpetstretchingdenver.com

seowigan.com

cornerstonehomeschool.com

parked since may 2017 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Bro, go do outbound with these names na. Get sales letter from iykepromotions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
We buy all your paypal funds from domain sales, godaddy, clients,BITCOIN etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uhiochris1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls gurus in the house can any one help me with a sales letter. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GregJo: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
lekemon:
DetroitMechanic. com is up for sale. I have been renewing it for 3 years. Contact me if interested.

I think it's better you do outbound on this domain.

that is the only way you can get a good price

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GregJo: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
uhiochris1:
Pls gurus in the house can any one help me with a sales letter.
Thank you.

Try this template from Federer

https://www.namepros.com/threads/outbound-marketing-whats-your-best-approach.1052321/page-2#post-6457683

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uhiochris1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haibe(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2018
GregJo:

Can u suggest the best place to purchase a domain name that can be renewed monthly? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
haibe:

Can u suggest the best place to purchase a domain name that can be renewed monthly? Thanks
Monthly kwa? minimum is 1yr while max is 10 yrs. renewal fee is just $9. and if your domain is quality with high competition, chances are high that you will sell it before few days or months.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
uhiochris1:
Pls gurus in the house can any one help me with a sales letter.
Thank you.
Drop your email address or send a request mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
GregJo:

Pm'ed you. Really wanna sell this domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sheddyboy01(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
I have a domain for sale.
www.mobilepaded.com
If you are interested reach me on 07032695285.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lawrence35(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
One way to increase domain name value and make it sell fast is to increase the value by setting up a website that runs so the domain name has monthly visitors and Alexa rating.

I am the owner of cumgram.com among others I have been contacted more than once to sell that name for $2000 I refuse because by the way it is going, it will double that price by next year.

If you will like to develop your name in to a website that might also make you money, contact me... Kindly note that I won't do it for free.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Javalist: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2018
I want to get some things clear..

1. Can I manually register a domain name today and get or listed on a broker site like Godaddy Auction or Sedo?

2. Is it necessary that I must mask my whois data or use a foreign one before I can make sales?

3. Which sites accept Nigerians and what payment methods is offered?

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zdoh:
ZDOHEXCHANGE

Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Do u sell vcc
And can anyone teach me how to get one
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
ewuoso2002:

Do u sell vcc
And can anyone teach me how to get one
NO......you can get it from most site like openvcc.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pagold: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
What about website flipping?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Zdoh:

openvcc dot com not opening here
do u know any other one
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
ewuoso:

openvcc dot com not opening here
do u know any other one
search for VCC on google with you see some other site
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bobojoshua(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Chibenze:
Finally sold pointeuse dot com for -----
I am still a newbie, so for newbies like me may ask how did I buy/ sell domain.
This is my little advice:
before u buy/reg any domain try to make research. Always buy domains that represent a product/ service. You should have at least 5
end user to contact b4 purchasing any domain.

For example: b4 i bought pikalainat dot com (which i sold for £100 exactly same pattern i use to sell pointeuse).
1.) I search on google for ''pikalainat'' i discovered many site uses that keyword.
2.) I ask myself wat is the meaning of pikalainat? and why are
those users doing with pikalainat, i discovered
that pikalainat mean ''instant loan'' in finland. like pointeuse which means ''Time Clock'' in french
3.) I search for possible end user that may be interested to purchase this domain. I got about 7-
13 end users.
4.) I ask myself if other extension has been
taken and develop? When i check, i saw .net, org, etc has been registered and some where
website.
5.) after my research above? I took the risk to
purchase the domain (all domains i buy/reg).
This is how every newbie like me should
research b4 purchasing/ buying any domain
name.
I always tell people to make google their best friend, but few criticizes me.
If you are wise make google ur best friend, i would have not know the meaning of pointeuse if i did not make google my best friend.
i bought the pointeuse dot com for $18.
All thanks to the almighty God.

Your passion and determination should drive you. If you don’t have passion for domain investment please quit (look for other things to do).
I always say domain investment can make u a millionaire even a billionaire.
I want to see you succeed.
Another secret for newbies like me: start buying and selling ur names even though you make just $1 profit or even lost. Keep selling. The more u sell the more u become smarter and better in choosen a good name. Read, read, read, keep on learning every day by day. Make google ur best friend and u will never regret it (a promise) and u will see urself making sales.
And most importantly Trust in God.
It is only two being that can give you wealth and fame either God or the Devil.
If you choose the wealth/fame of the devil sorry because u r doom (no peace, joy, etc).

If you Chose the wealth/fame from God: ‘’The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it (proverb. 10:22)’’

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites(afternic,godaddy,ogads,topbuzz, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Zdoh:

angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zdoh:
search for VCC on google with you see some other site

saw none bro
All it brings out are rubbish, except i dont understand them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by charbens: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
So after few days of reading all the wonderful tips and other domain name related sites here and testimonies, I finally decided to take the steps to pick some names and have listed them on godaddy auction and other sites and waiting in hope for the best.
I got the following domains please give your appraisal to help me keep the hope high
jobgroom.com
ohcent.com
jignow.com(Jig means dance)
and alcheemy.com
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.