Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Love ,sex And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love ,sex And Money (1146 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love ,sex And Money by Ejisz: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
love sex and money..from your own opinion,which is more important in a relation? With reasons
Re: Love ,sex And Money by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Money!!

Cash rules everything around me - dollar dollar bill, yo...

There's no romance without finance - that's what the OG told me as a young chap and I had to find out the hard way... grin
Re: Love ,sex And Money by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Money. Because you do not need love to make a relationship succeed. Infact, mutual respect combined with money will prolong the life of the most unloving of relationships. Plus, money make most situations tolerable.
Re: Love ,sex And Money by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
^^^^ bro, you are right you dont need love to be in a r/ship, but in order to be in a loving, caring and lasting r/ship, then money wont be a factor.

@OP
you need an equal amount of the three to have a successful r/ship...... with some added luck!

1 Like

Re: Love ,sex And Money by Mynd44: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2013
You need all three and a whole lot more
Re: Love ,sex And Money by Ejisz: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2013
so ya all mean there cant be love without d bill? Wow dats ironical coz am in a relationship at d moment, and i have not been able to convince my shaby laby to take money for any reason.. She always decline d offer for her own reasons.. I guess am blessed then..
Re: Love ,sex And Money by fitzmayowa: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Money all the way

1 Like

Re: Love ,sex And Money by jntyjnty007(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
All of them. Thpugh one's definition of love varies immensely.
Re: Love ,sex And Money by Popowaa: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2013
fresh_dude: Money. Because you do not need love to make a relationship succeed. Infact, mutual respect combined with money will prolong the life of the most unloving of relationships. Plus, money make most situations tolerable.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? / Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. / Why Does She Behave Dis Way???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.