Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

She Is Looking For Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Looking For Her Father (647 Views)

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Looking For Her Father by bunmioguns(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is a message that was sent to me by a colleague of mine......
help me to post this on nairaland if anyone has an information about this name OLORIKI RAFIU with nickname OKOKOBIOKO of AFRICA a one time military officer in Nigeria Army. His daughter Sherifat is looking for him. contact:08037622688 ejovwu@yahoo.com

According to what I gathered from him, the father of the girl in question hails from Osun State while the mother is from Imo state, they both met each other about 30 years ago when the father was transfered to Onitsha, later the father was transfered to Benin when the girl was @ tender age and that was the last time they heard about him. The mother is late already and even before the mother passed on, she doesn't know any of her in-laws at all.
Re: She Is Looking For Her Father by Les: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
The mother dont know any of her in-laws And you are asking nairaland to help u out. Seriously, the topic of this post should be "A wild goose chase"
Re: She Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
D kind of marriage is called lagos mariage @ my place.i feel for d girl cos if d woman did her home work properly as a woman she must hv known or or 2 relation of d purpoted hubby.
Re: She Is Looking For Her Father by achinaboy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
u need to ask how they met,some times time factors and circumstace does not give some people the opportunity to find out every details of their partner and before u know it,things will continue to twist until unespected happens,so am trying to say that it could be the problem on this issue,but good luck anyway
Re: She Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Make she check Facebook na! the man might have a Facebook account. who knows?
Re: She Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Better still google it

(1) (Reply)

Baby Auction, Big Business / How To Avoid Traffic Jams And Armed Robbers! / Reputable Crechein Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.