Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Clara Okoro, Nigerian TV Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clara Okoro, Nigerian TV Beauty (1162 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clara Okoro, Nigerian TV Beauty by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Meet Nigerian Igbo beauty Clara Chinwe Okoro, CEO of BrandWorld TV and Publisher of ICE magazine.
She is from Arondizuogu in Imo State.

Her beauty secret?
I rely on God for everything.
I just ask him for the peace of mind and strength to face every challenge I meet and He does it.

Beauty routine
I use a lot of natural products from the south of France because I have extremely sensitive skin. I don’t put chemicals on my skin. I don’t even use make-up except on rare occasions because I break out so easily that I was told to avoid putting any form of chemical on my skin.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Needs To Learn How To Sing – OJB Jezreel / Actress Chika Ike's Monster Face In New Movie. / OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim's Query On Raising $100k For Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.