Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom (64423 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by amebotweetblog: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by swaggerkid(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wat$ der na

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dasparrow: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

what do you think? Is this for real?

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by agb2011(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
cool Op don't evn go there. Don't tel me u didn't do something worse dn dt wen u were in secondary schl? cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Looks like a scene fron these nollywood movies

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by iykmora(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
why is SHE Smiling?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Photoshop!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by gluv01(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Loooks like a normal classroom scenerio in secondary school where you'll be challenged to do stuffs, and then to show your friends that 'there's nothing there' you do what you've been asked to do. You can see that she is smiling there

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by siddiq202(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imanuelle: Photoshop!

Photoshop ko Photo kiosk ni

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Temismith(f): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Laders of tomoro. Shidrens on nowan days. I hiss my mouth for una 2

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by swaggerkid(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
löl...
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
siddiq202:

Photoshop ko Photo kiosk ni

If u talk to me anyhow, i go juz use my shakabulla blaskata ur head... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by NessaFresh(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Awwww so romantic and sweet. The good old days

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by sKeetz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Could this be love??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
With that hairdo? I doubt its real and besides she looks older.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by MrCork17: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2013
huh? ..do they kiss in Nigeria? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by razznaija(f): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2013
It looks more like they were dared to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by danieljude: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Dey shuld jst wait 4 d result.ndi akwu kwor.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by sKeetz(m): 2:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Omg! Can you see the boys hand?? His prolly searching for his lost pen undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Mynd44: 3:01am On Mar 29, 2013
So?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by MajorJ(m): 5:43am On Mar 29, 2013
CHaiii this nigga is a playa at a young age
see how he come take style dey go in with the finger,, the finger is going to london.. i see u dere grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by baynix(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2013
Who Is Decievin Who??

See The Gurl Hair Na!! If Ah Hear Sey Na Secondary Schl Gurl!

Make Ds Post Nor Reach FP O!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Mynd44: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Dondav: I also saw the picture sometime ago. I think it's definitely South Africa.
True
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2013
Yes it is South Africa. That hairstyle gave it away undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Mynd44: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Yes it is South Africa. That hairstyle gave it away undecided
Thank you
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Temismith: Laders of tomoro. Shidrens on nowan days. I hiss my mouth for una 2

Ahahahahhahahahaha. Abeg no hiss ur mouth o. U can simply 'yimu' and say 'shior'
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Popowaa: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Is this making frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Rooneyboy(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Nice one, they tried .
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by fitzmayowa: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2013
agb2011: cool Op don't evn go there. Don't tel me u didn't do something worse dn dt wen u were in secondary schl? cool
Someone is talking from experience grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.