Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? (584 Views)

Are People Still Having Uninterrupted Power Supply Like Before? / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by omicron(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
I recall last year when almost the whole nation was uninanimous in praising the power ministry as a result of the unprecedented increase in power supply at that time. Many people ranging from the President to the then Power minister, Bath Nnaji, took the glory. However a section of the public suggested the increase was a fluke, occasioned by the increase in water level. Wheather this is true will depend on the current experiences of Nigerians.

Few months later and, from a personal viewpoint, power supply has gone noticeably poor. Because i'v spent the last couple of months in a small rural town where power is notoriously at a very low level, i thought it was just the case with the rural areas.

Now, I spent two days in benin and power supply over 24hrs was not up to 12hrs. Too, i've been in Asaba since 5hrs now and no power.

I wonder what the case is like elsewhere. What is the power situation in your area? Kindly specify your town and the average power supply in a day.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by jntyjnty007(f): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
What power supply? Simply zilch. It comes on, you blink once it goes off.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by Demdem(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Miserable.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
now this incessant threads about power supply is becoming irritating.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by okosodo: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
It is nothing to write home about
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by omicron(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: now this incessant threads about power supply is becoming irritating.
Hey, just move on ok? You didnt have to comment or get irritated.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by OsunOriginal: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
It is more shameful when you remember the way Jonathan was praising himselve/his government during the interview with CNN Amanpour that power has improved in Nigeria. It is unfortunate - everyday we run on gen and the Abuja monkey is saying power supply is near stable in Nigeria.

Shame on GEJ and his laptop crew.
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by Demdem(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: now this incessant threads about power supply is becoming irritating.

its never too much. this is an issue Nigerians dont joke with
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Demdem:

its never too much. this is an issue Nigerians dont joke with
Of course no one jokes with it. seems like this power issue will never be resolved. it's such a shame
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by Pygru: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fairly constant.

https://www.nairaland.com/1240004/no-plan-remove-fuel-subsidy
Re: What Is The Current Power Supply Like In Your Area? by cisplatin: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Pygru: Fairly constant.

https://www.nairaland.com/1240004/no-plan-remove-fuel-subsidy
Pls which place are u 'reporting' from? In Asaba it is very bad. Less than 10hrs a day. I think it's high time we lost hope on power in Naija. That way we'll just not be bothering ourselves all the time

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty For Boko Haram: Where Lies The Solution? / Atiku Prepares For 2015 By Giving The Shoeless Ones Enough Shoes / Baptist Mission; Aregbesola Is A Gift To Humanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.