Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja (1416 Views)

Do You Want To Buy a House In Magodo,Maryland,Ketu,Ogudu,Island / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
hi nairalanders,

the subject question is aimed at securing the best livable home and land for you in abuja and equally at the best flexible price.

state the following:

1. CLASS OF AREA: low, medium, high

2. TYPE OF BUILDING: duplex, bungalow, terrace, flat

3. PREFERED LOCATION: phase 1 (maitama, asokoro, wuse, garki, guzape), phase 2 (jabi, utako, mabushi, katampe main & extn, jahi, lifecampe, durumi,apo,gudu,dutse),phase 3 (gwarinpa, lokogoma, dape, karimu)

4. BUDGET RANGE: 1m, 2m, 3m....

5. INITIAL DEPOSIT: 500,000...and above

6. DURATION OF PAYMENT: i can balance my payment within 1yr, 2yrs, 3yrs...

i hope to get you the best deal

hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by Sagewood: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Interesting idea.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by modath(f): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2013
1.Lugbe 1 CRD layout,600sqm(space for 4bdm ensuite,with ample car park,garden/ play area)
2.Bungalow.
3.Budget is not particularly large just what is fair and affordable.
4.Deposit-75% & balance in 3-6 mths
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2013
@ modath, i would not subscribe for lugbe now except is FHA land, this is because of the various issues concerning lugbe district. you may want to consider other areas like kuje cos that will give you similar land value to lugbe lands (except FHA lugbe). FHA will have similar land value with apo resettlement area (opposite shoprite).
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by Brasil: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
1. Medium unless you have in the low density that I can afford
2. Land with C of O (800 - 1000sqm)
3. Phase 2, ( the first 5 areas that you listed in phase 2, unless you have in phase 1 that my budget can afford eg in Guzape)
4. N20 - 25mln
5. N10mln
6. 1 to 1.5 years
Thanks for the good initiative
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2013
@brasil, we presently dont have amortized single land in phase 2 of abuja. the last we had in phase 2, was in katampe in an estate. but you can get in an estate at phase 3 lokogoma, but this will not be c of o as you likely wanted. i will also get back back to you as we hope to have an estate plot with global c of o at dutse/apo behind shoprite.

presently, we have a 3 bedroom terrace duplex with flexible payment at utako for 30m per unit

&

4 nos 2bedroom flat or twin duplex of 4 bedrooms each @ nnpc estate kafe district by gwarinpa - 15m for a unit of 2bf and 35m for a unit of semi-detach duplex.

all have flexible payment plans
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by Brasil: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hakir

Please send pictures of the Utako 3B/R terrace and pictures of the NNPC Estate Kafe
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2013
Sorry my mistake its yet to be developed but will send you the picture of the sites. The project is to start by next month. You are just to register your interest for now (no financial committment), when the project starts proper (developer move to site) you can then make commitment, he is trying to work with a mortgage bank so that any commitment goes via the morgage bank
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by eafa: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2013
@ Hakir, how much are the plots going for in Apo Resettlement Area, Kuje (as suggested by you instead of Lugbe), I need a plot of land in any of these locations.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Apo resettlement has an average size land of 600m2 for an average price of 11m
Also kuje has buidable lands from an average of 3m sizes can vary from 1000m2 and above.

Quick sale: just came out today 2 FCDA lands at kubwa
1. F01 550m2 c of o - 4m
2. F02 1200m2 c of o - 7m
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by eafa: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2013
Can you provide you number so we could talk on phone.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2013
08069585568. My no. And email is in the first message on this post

(1) (Reply)

LUXURY Brand New 3 & 2 Bedroom Flat At Badore Ajah Lekki For Sale / Wichtech Roofing Sheet / 1 Bedroom Self Contain Flat To Let @ Ado, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.