Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much (2225 Views)

Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / Why Giving Women Too Much Attention Backfires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
I never noticed this while growing up. I knew men have always been attracted to women but i think it has skyrocketed to the extent that men are just too eager to get down with a woman. No matter the woman as long as she has what looks like a behind and a manchester, they're good to go(of course this does not apply to every man out there). Is there something in the new millenia that has made men to start acting like dogs. I have a friend who can pack a travelling bag and head to Uyo. Not for business but to go and find woman. Let me use myself as an example. I'm a geek and i look like one and as it's often with most geeks, we're really not the social type. I'm still not social but i think i have a problem with seeing ladies. When i was in secondary school, i was a dunce as far as sexual ish was concerned. I didn't know what the whole pursuing hullabaloo was all about. A girl could actually strip in front of my and i wouldn't even feel anything or know what to do. But now the story is different. Hardly will a lady with average feature pass by without my head spinning. I wish i was never introduced to this life cos it's makes me look stup1d. Is there something one can take that will make every womanly thought to disappear from one's thought. This thing can drive one crazy.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by ChocoChanel: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Unfortunately you are a man, that's how men are. I dnt think you can change anything sad
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva: When i was in secondary school, i was a dunce

Nothing has changed mate... grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Afam4eva(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Choco^ Chanel:
Unfortunately you are a man, that's how men are. I dnt think you can change anything sad

I don't want to believe men have always been ferocious in issues related to women.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lmaooooo! Evil!
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Afam4eva(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Relativity mate
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm a geek and i look like one

Dede Afamefuna! U got 4 eyes too?
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Afam4eva(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

Dede Afamefuna! U got 4 eyes too?
Why i no dey see you for my side again?
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by TRILLIONIAR: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2013
omo u dey turn gay small small be that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I never noticed this while growing up. I knew men have always been attracted to women but i think it has skyrocketed to the extent that men are just too eager to get down with a woman. No matter the woman as long as she has what looks like a behind and a manchester, they're good to go(of course this does not apply to every man out there). Is there something in the new millenia that has made men to start acting like dogs. I have a friend who can pack a travelling bag and head to Uyo. Not for business but to go and find woman. Let me use myself as an example. I'm a geek and i look like one and as it's often with most geeks, we're really not the social type. I'm still not social but i think i have a problem with seeing ladies. When i was in secondary school, i was a dunce as far as sexual ish was concerned. I didn't know what the whole pursuing hullabaloo was all about. A girl could actually strip in front of my and i wouldn't even feel anything or know what to do. But now the story is different. Hardly will a lady with average feature pass by without my head spinning. I wish i was never introduced to this life cos it's makes me look stup1d. Is there something one can take that will make every womanly thought to disappear from one's thought. This thing can drive one crazy.
Have you considered castration? I bet all thought of ladies vanish from your mind after this procedure. And you won't feel a thing even if Beyonce was naked before you. Trust me.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2013
tpacalipse: Have you considered castration? I bet all thought of ladies vanish from your mind after this procedure. And you won't feel a thing even if Beyonce was naked before you. Trust me.

Maybe you're right. But i was looking for a solution that does not include getting rid of the thing totally. if you know what i mean.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2013
Not only Nigerians. It's a normal thing
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by collinsdmnc(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2013
Cos they are not gays

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by pleep(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Its because black men have more testosterone and also the culture encourages it with all the images of sex in the media. But anyway, you are a late bloomer i used to be just like you.... when i was thirteen. grin

# get some self control
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2013
It is probably because you walk with guys who can't see a woman without getting silly ideas and they put the ideas in your head. And since not all Nigerian men do this, I am sorry to say but you might be weak and incapable of controling yourself
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2013
It's just natural and that's what makes us human...
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Men being men
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by MrsChima(f): 4:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Gay Nigerian men don't like women.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 29, 2013
That should be like 0.01% of Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Is there something one can take that will make every womanly thought to disappear from one's thought. This thing can drive one crazy.
Yes, go to a seminary school.

and why are you suddenly using green lucida font? that is my trademark angry angry
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by mecussey(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2013
Op we are just the same, the worst now is whenever i enter campus, i walk about with an erected hammer
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2013
mecussey: Op we are just the same, the worst now is whenever i enter campus, i walk about with an erected hammer
You need to learn to control your body and brain. Stop making up excuses for being too weak for control
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by luvmijeje(f): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44: It is probably because you walk with guys who can't see a woman without getting silly ideas and they put the ideas in your head. And since not all Nigerian men do this, I am sorry to say but you might be weak and incapable of controling yourself
Fact.The diffrent btw man and dog is discipline.
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe you're right. But i was looking for a solution that does not include getting rid of the thing totally. if you know what i mean.
Repent that is the only solution
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2013
luvmijeje:
Fact.The diffrent btw man and dog is discipline.
Even my dog rejects some female dogs
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by luvmijeje(f): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ha! So your dog is discipline than some men.*shocked*
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Popowaa: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Lol.cause they are not his taste dat's all.
Mynd_44:
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2013
luvmijeje:
Ha! So your dog is discipline than some men.*shocked*
Shocked me too
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: Lol.cause they are not his taste dat's all.
Which makes me wonder why humans can't have tastes
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Popowaa: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2013
Some do.It's foolishness that's worrying some.They think the amount of women u fvck a day proves u are a man but it just proves how dumb u are.
Mynd_44:
Which makes me wonder why humans can't have tastes
Re: Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much by Mynd44: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: Some do.It's foolishness that's worrying some.They think the amount of women u fvck a day proves u are a man but it just proves how dumb u are.
Actually, it proves how dogly you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Matters / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa / Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.