Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Am Tired Of Talking About Osaze Odemwingie – West Brom’s Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Tired Of Talking About Osaze Odemwingie – West Brom’s Coach (592 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Talking About Osaze Odemwingie – West Brom’s Coach by jhydebaba(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2013
West Brom’s coach,Steve Clarke has declared that he is tired of answering questions about Nigerian international,Osaze Odemwingie,adding that he should be man enough and say to his face,that he has a problem with him or the club.
Since the turn of the year,Osaze has been on the social media,Twitter,attacking West Brom following his inability to secure a move to Queens Park Rangers and the subsequent decision to leave him on the bench.
“I haven’t made very much of it. I don’t read Twitter. I understand there were some more comments on Twitter,” Clarke said
“I think if he (Odemwingie) has got something to say to me, he should come and say it to my face.
“I haven’t got anything to say to him. If he’s got anything to say to me, he should come and say it to my face. He is the one who has the grievance, not me,” the West Brom coach added.
“But I’m not interested in what he said. The club will deal with that side of it.”
Clarke was quick to correct the impression,when a question was asked,alluding to Osaze as one his leading players: “Sorry, he’s what? He is one of my players. That’s it, he is one of my players,” he pointed out.
 ”I’m just disappointed I have to spend so much time talking about one player (Odemwingie) when I’ve got a squad of players who have made a fantastic contribution this season.”
“I’m fed up talking about Odemwingie. You’ve asked about it, I’ve answered it, let’s move on. I’m not answering any more questions on Peter,” Clarke said.
He however confirmed that Osaze would be in the squad for the weekend’s game against West Ham.
Osaze is equally set to make a comeback to the Super Eagles of Nigeria in June,for the national team’s hectic schedule.

http://allsports.com.ng/2013/03/29/i-am-tired-of-talking-about-osaze-odemwingie-west-broms-coach/

Re: I Am Tired Of Talking About Osaze Odemwingie – West Brom’s Coach by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2013
Osaze, Osaze, Osaze!
Re: I Am Tired Of Talking About Osaze Odemwingie – West Brom’s Coach by Royou: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Why won't you be saying this hogwash!when he was scoring goals for u! This didn't come out of your mouth!Westbrom failed to comment that they were on the verge of selling Osaze and because they didn't agree on price they asked him to drive back after asking him to go there in the first place! We are not idiots! Westbrom and QPR knew where Osaze was all the time!

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Taxi Driver In The US / Can Kalu Uche Become Super Eagles Top 9!!!!!! / Nigeria Is The First Country In The World To Get The New Adidas Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.