Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! (1103 Views)

“there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just imagine a God who profess love and yet burns the soul of those he love for billions of years and while they cry he does nothing about it.

Just imagine you are in paradise and you know most of your relatives are in hell fire. Are you gonna be happy afterall?

Just imagine God an all knowing God and yet he creates people who he knows will finally go to hell. Is he playing games? Or happy to see people in Hell?

Hell fire was an elite tool to control the masses especially the poor to conform to their selfish norms and regulations.

Nothin like HELL and there will never be.
God remains LOVE
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by braine(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thank you my brother. I hate when people bring up the issue of realness of 'hell'.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Areaboy2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol.. you just found out? grab a beer mate.. its on me wink

but hang on.. If no hell and the bible tells us there is one, that makes it a blatant lie. If the bible can lie about one thing, how can you believe anything else it says? tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Emusan(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
You just want to show yourself again. Are you trying to say no hell fire or no God? Because I know where you're going.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by theripper2: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
When u confirm am, come write am.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Areaboy2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
the_ripper2: When u confirm am, come write am.

simple logic. what more confirmation do you need? use your head a little.. haba undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by braine(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Emusan: You just want to show yourself again. Are you trying to say no hell fire or no God? Because I know where you're going.

Read the post very well. He's not saying there's no God.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Area_boy: lol.. you just found out? grab a beer mate.. its on me wink

but hang on.. If no hell and the bible tells us there is one, that makes it a blatant lie. If the bible can lie about one thing, how can you believe anything else it says? tongue
the bible doesnt lie! The hebrew word 'sheol' and its greek counterpart 'hades' were both mistranslated to mean 'hell'. God is love and wont torture for all eternity-annihilation will do.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Segeggs: the bible doesnt lie! The hebrew word 'sheol' and its greek counterpart 'hades' were both mistranslated to mean 'hell'. God is love and wont torture for all eternity-annihilation will do.

I will like to know if god has any kind of punishment in store for the evildoers.
I used to think hell fire was the punishment for them but now you say there is no hell, only annihilation.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Areaboy2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Segeggs: the bible doesnt lie! The hebrew word 'sheol' and its greek counterpart 'hades' were both mistranslated to mean 'hell'. God is love and wont torture for all eternity-annihilation will do.

Hebrew is not important here, rather ancient Greek is. so show me your degree in Koine Greek first undecided

una like to interpret things to suit yourselves
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by dorox(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
NL member:

I will like to know if god has any kind of punishment in store for the evildoers.
I used to think hell fire was the punishment for them but now you say there is no hell, only annihilation.
"The wages sin pays is death." That is the bible stand on God's punishment for evildoers.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Areaboy2(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
dorox:
"The wages sin pays is death." That is the bible stand on God's punishment for evildoers.

that's funny, since everyone dies eventually tongue

Or you are talking of spiritual death? or death in the afterlife? for which there is no evidence supporting? Wahala dey oh grin
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by dorox(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Area_boy:

that's funny, since everyone dies eventually tongue

Or you are talking of spiritual death? or death in the afterlife? for which there is no evidence supporting? Wahala dey oh grin
Yes, it is true that everyone dies eventually but not everyone have the hope of living forever. The bible also said that the gift God gives is everlasting life.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
dorox:

I take it you mean that sinners would not get to enjoy eternal life in heaven with the good Christians.
That is hardly a punishment my friend, considering the fact that the Christian heaven is not a place with attractive qualities. I mean who would want to spend eternity doing nothing but praise singing?
Death sounds like a better option than spending eternity in the Christian heaven.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by brainpulse: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just Imagine a God that professes His love, sent and gave His Only, Only begotten Son to “DIE” for mankind just for them not to burn and be destroy in Hell, but the same Man chooses to willing disobey, dishonor and reject His Love. So will you blame God? - 1 Corinth 8:3, Psalm 1:6, Amos 3:2, Isaiah 5:25

Just Imagine You had preached, warned, begged, advice and done everything for your relatives to escape the destruction of Hell, and what they do is to laugh you to scorn, persecute and denial you. Are you going to be guilty for that, if they found themselves in Hell? 2 Pet 3:9, 2 Corinth 5:21 Gen 19: 18-29, Luke 16:19-31

Just Imagine God, an all-knowing God and yet creates people He loves so much then warned, advised, begged, sacrificed and instructed everyone about the dangers of Hell and the same group of people threw away his love, lied that there was no hell, dishonor, kill, blaspheme, destroy and commits all atrocious crimes. Then was He joking to warned and send His Son as sacrifice for whosoever believed in Him will not perish but….? Romans 11:2, Prov 6:16-19, Luke 16:19-31.

Hell fire is not for those that accept the Love of God and do his wills, but only fear to those that know within their hearts that they are working against the will of God and disobeying His commandments. Why are you afraid of Hell when you know you are working righteous and holy? 2 Tim 2:19, Mathew 7:14

“Nothing like Hell” is a tool of the Devil because from the foundation of the world THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF ALL LIES. 1 Corinth 13:13, John 8:44

God is always God of Love and Judgment
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
NL member:

I take it you mean that sinners would not get to enjoy eternal life in heaven with the good Christians.
That is hardly a punishment my friend, considering the fact that the Christian heaven is not a place with attractive qualities. I mean who would want to spend eternity doing nothing but praise singing?
Death sounds like a better option than spending eternity in the Christian heaven.

heaven is not for humans but earth,so eternal life would be spent on paradise earth cos heaven is for spirits.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can u burn ur sinful child alive?
do me a favour. Put ur face in a burning stove for just 5min to see how terrible and nonsensical it is to say God will burn people alive for all eternity for sins committed in just a few years.

make sure its up to 5minutes o!
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
@brainpause if I would agree with you, if only you will agree that earth right now is a living hell. We pass through hell everyday! That's the real hell. After death, nothing like hell.

Now, pls permit me to say this, people say only few people go to heaven and a lot and lots of people go to hell and this is a cycle from time to time... Jesus came, things even became worse? What has God done? Are we just like characters in a game that the players are controlling us anyhow?

Put the Bible aside, cos the people that wrote the bible and manipulated it are so intelligent and big con men.

Use your own reason, what if you don't have a bible? Or a Quran? Reason outta the box.

I'm not saying there is no God, the existence of God for me is real. But no one can scare me with hell fire. Bleep hell and those imaginative dreams of people talking hell to instill more fear into people.
I serve God out of love, not out of love.
David served God out of Love, not out of fear.
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
solidbroda:
I'm not saying there is no God, the existence of God for me is real.

Pardon me for deviating from the thread topic but what makes god's existence real to you?
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
NL member:

Pardon me for deviating from the thread topic but what makes god's existence real to you?
sorri sir, but no comment grin ; D grin
Re: Breaking News!!! No Hell Fire! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
solidbroda: sorri sir, but no comment grin ; D grin

Why?

I want to see real evidence that god exists so that I can start worshipping him before I end up in hell fire.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Or The Quran, Which Is The Word Of God / "Relax, Hell Does Not Exist": Evangelical Atheists Take to the Streets / Ghosts In Solid Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.