Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1488756 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please I need help on how I can regulate water temperature for hatching ...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
adebajo11:
Please I need help on how I can regulate water temperature for hatching ...

U will need to get a water heater
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Belexy:

I called you few times yesterday but number was not available . . . Will try again today, sir.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by seyidollar4real: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Contact me if u av catfish table size for sale.08068512290 is my no
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
humble007:
from fingerlings, it will be two months tomorrow. collected them november
Impressive!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by pathology(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
humble007:
formula 101

pls can u share your formula 101 with us

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by seyidollar4real: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
If u av catfish table size for sale, contact me on 08068512290
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by johnemeka(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thank you all for the great info you have given to me so far
l have started my own fish farm in Port Harcourt.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by humble007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
hisableplc:

ok, but can i call now then u can give me ur no. pls
THANKS FOR COMMING
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by humble007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
pathology:

pls can u share your formula 101 with us
I WILL SURE DO THAT WHEN ITS FULLY PROVEN, SO AS NOT TO MISLEAD
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by hisableplc(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
i was with humble007 today with his formula 101 it was really impressing. we still have loving people in Nigeria i must tell you av met few people on nairaland and am happy with most of them they have been helpful encouraging and challenging they all got me inspired.

Those fishes are doing great i just stocked 2200 pieces and and going to feed them with durante for 1month 1-2wks and start with formula 101

Will run updates here.

Thanks so much for your precious time out of no time and your transparency you are a rare gem... pls i will disturb you often oh and dont let me out of ur experiment wen done....
Shout out to Dr Belexy heard so much abt you i will be visiting you soon
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fzero: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
humble007:
I WILL SURE DO THAT WHEN ITS FULLY PROVEN, SO AS NOT TO MISLEAD
A wise decision, we are patiently waiting.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by humble007(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
hisableplc:
i was with humble007 today with his formula 101 it was really impressing. we still have loving people in Nigeria i must tell you av met few people on nairaland and am happy with most of them they have been helpful encouraging and challenging they all got me inspired.

Those fishes are doing great i just stocked 2200 pieces and and going to feed them with durante for 1month 1-2wks and start with formula 101

Will run updates here.

Thanks so much for your precious time out of no time and your transparency you are a rare gem... pls i will disturb you often oh and dont let me out of ur experiment wen done....
you're welcome sir.
lets see what their size will look like in a week or two then I will feed you back sir.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fzero: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Johnnyessence:
I will always be celebrating robonski he loose and succeed I learn a lot of things from u bro u don't allow failure to stop u from not succeed in agriculture u win over failure I love that now u enjoying d benefit. d farming is now at large.Thks coach I appreciate ur advice it work.even Myles Munroe of blessed memory said for u to succeed in life u will fail and overcome it, now correction comes,u learn a lot from it every blessed day u learn a lot from it. I love ur faith ooo Cos' u don't allow challenges to stop u from not achieving ur dreams u move on. no matter how it looks like u succeed in it bro once again I celebrate u oooooooo coach keep on d work moving.
As in ehn, the guy made me to believe in myself and what I do, I was reading d latter part of dis thread and was amazed Hw much he has shared, and most importantly encourage people like me oo .e totally changed the course of fish farming and look where we are today, I troway to shot for am abeg.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 4:18am On Jan 21, 2015
hisableplc:

Will run updates here.

Awesome, remember to share pictures here too....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by hisableplc(m): 6:05am On Jan 21, 2015
humble007:
THANKS FOR COMMING

Haaa thx for coming ke abi thanks so much for ur spared time good job bro keep d flag flying

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by hisableplc(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2015
humble007:
you're welcome sir.
lets see what their size will look like in a week or two then I will feed you back sir.

thx sir am patiently waiting

Fhemmmy:

Awesome, remember to share pictures here too....

definitely i will sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Belexy:

electricity is a big problem. is there any local way of doing it..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Jfactor(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ehhhh ehhh it's been av see bro excelsior here ooooo I know it's fish farming long time bro.once again Thks for d software material u send to me ooo Thks I appreciate it I do go through it when am less busy ooooooo.

Pls can also send me that software material from oga excelsior. My email is - okonedoj@yahoo.com and whatsapp is 08074286498
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZCmSs2yh0A

i just want to share this link, it teaches how to feed them and how to formulate local meal yourself. my little contribution pips. am sure most of us have seen it sha, but for those who hasnt come across it, this can be of a good help.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by babazak(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
I need reliable buyer(s) for my table size catfish of about ten tonnes.
Sizes: Big and medium

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
johnemeka:
Thank you all for the great info you have given to me so far
l have started my own fish farm in Port Harcourt.

Congrats john,all u need is put to practice all that we have been sharing and ask questions also.

www.agricnetwork.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
olubankemi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZCmSs2yh0A

i just want to share this link, it teaches how to feed them and how to formulate local meal yourself. my little contribution pips. am sure most of us have seen it sha, but for those who hasnt come across it, this can be of a good help.

Hmmmm interesting, thanks for sharing.

www.agricnetwork.com

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I called you few times yesterday but number was not available . . . Will try again today, sir.

Sorry abt dat sir. Feel free to call me again.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
hisableplc:

Im at ur service sir. Just give me like two days notice so i can make my self available for ur visit.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
adebajo11:

electricity is a big problem. is there any local way of doing it..

Hatch indoors and u can slightly warm d water by pouring in hot water before u place in ur fertilized eggs. Becareful so u dnt boil ur eggs oh grin The warm water needs to be evenly distributed.
If u are in d south west, you shdnt av much issues wt temperature for spawning but try to do it wen u anticipate a sunny day.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Belexy:

Sorry abt dat sir. Feel free to call me again.

Running to my Phone to call you back . . . .
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Belexy:

Hatch indoors and u can slightly warm d water by pouring in hot water before u place in ur fertilized eggs. Becareful so u dnt boil ur eggs oh grin The warm water needs to be evenly distributed.
If u are in d south west, you shdnt av much issues wt temperature for spawning but try to do it wen u anticipate a sunny day.
Hmmmm oga belexy, i will not advice him poring hot water because it can be detrimental, what he needs is to cover the hatching vat all round right, he can also use multiple lamps to control the temperature wink

www.agricnetwork.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by hisableplc(m): 3:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Belexy:

Im at ur service sir. Just give me like two days notice so i can make my self available for ur visit.

its ok sir i will
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2015
robonski15:

Hmmmm oga belexy, i will not advice him poring hot water because it can be detrimental, what he needs is to cover the hatching vat all round right, he can also use multiple lamps to control the temperature wink

www.agricnetwork.com

Wat i meant is dat he adds hot water to d water already in his vat just so dat the over all temperature in d vat increases a bit. Just like using a water heater. It works if d person knows how to do it well. He will add the hot water to d prepared vat before he spawns. The temperature of d vat will not be hot oh, if not he will lose all his eggs... Its just like leaving d water on a sunny day.
He shdnt try diz method if he doesnt knw how to do it oh... grin grin.

****Its better he follows ur own advice of covering d vat or using lamps. Its much safer!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jaz(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
still glued to this thread...

Great work everyone. keep up the spirit...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by cyonujemen(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jfactor:

Pls can also send me that software material from oga excelsior. My email is - okonedoj@yahoo.com and whatsapp is 08074286498

I need the software too.
Cyonujemen@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.