Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1482217 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
femimat:
Hello Gurus in the house. Please I need help.
I understand one can give fish poultry dropping as feed. Is this good. Has anyone tried it...Pls help out with viral information on this.

Thanks inadvance
you can,i had used it
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
thank you sir. How can one sort without stressing them?
when you see your water foaming,you can reduce or avoid such & drop them gently etc.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
To God be all the Glory! The dream of our great mentors(Robonski,Nuvembafarmz et al) lives on, AQUABREN is strong and better. We fought d good fight of faith cos we believe in the legacy they give. I hav little to say but just wana appreciate the effort of all my comrades who revive this great association. AQUABREN is a non profit organisation just like CAFAN, our vision/mission is to see catfish farmers make it big in the industries. For more info u can contact Chilanfarmz(President) on 07065874135.
Roboski thank you for all you have given!

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by femimat(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
@excelsiorfarm...Pls help me on the feeding arrangements for catfish using bird poo....thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by debbyx(m): 1:41am On Feb 15, 2017
please add me to the whatsapp group 08025064900
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
femimat:
@excelsiorfarm...Pls help me on the feeding arrangements for catfish using bird poo....thanks
you only use the poo as a supplement,not a replacement,except maybe in large earthen ponds,not ideal in small ponds
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by steloagro: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Help experience farmers in the house. due to high cost of feed, i switch to local feed. what is the best feed formula for healthy growth?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by austino01(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PIG FARMER AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE THE END OF 2017.
Hi all, My name is Austin am a pig farmer in OYO STATE Nigeria, i live in both U.S and Nigeria and i run a medium TO LARGE pig farm in Nigeria and have decided to help Nigerian youth get out and make millions this 2017. Have created a whats app group that is ongoing now where pig farmers and interested people gain knowledge to start their business, this group is absolutely free of charge so you have nothing to loss but more to gain and you can exist the group anytime you feel. so send me a request @+14042549461 ON whatsapp with your name and you will be add to the group remember knowledge is power. 2017 is your year to join the millionaire train. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.
There is a lecture online today by 8pm.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2017
austino01:
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PIG FARMER AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE THE END OF 2017.
Hi all, My name is Austin am a pig farmer in OYO STATE Nigeria, i live in both U.S and Nigeria and i run a medium TO LARGE pig farm in Nigeria and have decided to help Nigerian youth get out and make millions this 2017. Have created a whats app group that is ongoing now where pig farmers and interested people gain knowledge to start their business, this group is absolutely free of charge so you have nothing to loss but more to gain and you can exist the group anytime you feel. so send me a request @+14042549461 ON whatsapp with your name and you will be add to the group remember knowledge is power. 2017 is your year to join the millionaire train. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.
There is a lecture online today by 8pm.
hmmmmmmmmm ,forget to tell them there are lots involve,though not impossible with hardwork,good management & reasonable capital investment

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by grandjury: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello house, please what should be done if the fishes are not eating very well; what multivitamin can be given to enhance their appetite and what else can be given to speed up the growth of the fishes....thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
grandjury:
Hello house, please what should be done if the fishes are not eating very well; what multivitamin can be given to enhance their appetite and what else can be given to speed up the growth of the fishes....thanks
why speed up? give livestovit,if local feed?maybe not palatable. Let their water be reasonably clean

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by grandjury: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks for the response
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by muhds1: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello guys...pls could you explain the flow through system to me...I'm starting a fish farm soon...I need your help. Thanks in advance
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2017
AQUABREN is a non profit organisation whose interest is in making her member profitable farmers, We look inwards to ensure profitability by accessibility to the following to sure good profit:
1: QUALITY SEEDS TO MEMBERS AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATE
2: QUALITY FEED THAT WILL GUARANTEE PROFIT SO LONG GOOD FARM MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO
3: SET UP TECHNICAL COMMITTEE TO VISIT INTERESTED FARMS WITHIN THE 3 GEOPOLITICAL ZONES IN D COUNTRY TO OFFER ADVICE ON GOOD FARM SET UP THAT WILL REDUCE COST OF PRODUCTION.
4: FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE MEMBERS THROUGH CORPORATIVE WITHIN AQUABREN WHERE WE CONTRIBUTE MONEY TO ASSIST ONE ANOTHER
5: ACQUIRE LAND FOR A FISH ESTATE WHERE MEMBERS HAVE THE OPTION OF BUILDING A RESIDENTIAL STRUCTURE SO THAT MEMBERS CAN EASILY MANAGE THEIR FARMS PROPERLY.
This are just few of what each member of our noble association stands to benefit, to become a member attract a reg fee of a token. For details on registration contact the following executives:
President Chilanfarmz 07065874135
Vice Presiden: Kila farmz : 08077114425

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jaz(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2017
who has standard fingerlings around sango ota
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ademola1333(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello house! Please help me on what to do, I am really frustrated... I stocked 500 juveniles in earthen pond about 6weeks ago but Monitor lizards are eating up these fishes even though I net the pond. They keep tearing the net and eating the helpless fishes. I was advised to set traps for them which I did but the trap didn't catch.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
ademola1333:
Hello house! Please help me on what to do, I am really frustrated... I stocked 500 juveniles in earthen pond about 6weeks ago but Monitor lizards are eating up these fishes even though I net the pond. They keep tearing the net and eating the helpless fishes. I was advised to set traps for them which I did but the trap didn't catch.
can we see the netting sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
choicest02:
Fishmeal 72% for sale at large quantity @kyassou animal satisfaction ... At 38k only... Contact or whats app Mr Micheal on 08103147883 . .. We deliver to every part in Nigeria..

If you can deliver to Abuja then we can talk. Pls no payment before service. Deliver the goods and get paid

Pls give additional information about the fishmeal
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ttalk:

If you can deliver to Abuja then we can talk. Pls no payment before service. Deliver the goods and get paid

Pls give additional information about the fishmeal
sir Ttalk how FCT fish's doing?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
ademola1333:
sorry for the loose, use either mosquito net to camp d farm but ensure the poles are strong
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house. Please I need help.
I am interested in staring up a fish farm with a budget capital off 300k .
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by muhds1: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
In concrete ponds how often do you have to change water? Also in flowthrough systems, in order for the pond to be aerated, do I have to leave water flowing in and out(wasted) constantly? Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Karu: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please help..what is the maximum amount of fingerlings I can stock in a 1000L tank..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ABHAKS: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good evening all, Please is it advisable to roof a tarpaulin fish pond, What is the advantage and disadvantage
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
chilanfarms:
sir Ttalk how FCT fish's doing?

Abuja is fine o my boss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.