Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! (5475 Views)

40 Shocking Prophecies For 2016 By A Nairalander / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2013
italo:
I wish you good luck but I'm scared for you... The way you read and read and do not understand.
I advise you to be scared for yourself, have you attained the pinnacle of your desired achievements?...anyway, thanks for your concern
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: the law of moses has been render null and viod! That is why d 2 commandment from d above isn't also followed, we don't keep d sabbath nor d laws becos d laws are void.

They only become new tes laws if they are also found in the new testament.
refer to d above.
I'm supposed to believe that because you said so?...or are you going to show me verses that actually says "This particular law is null and void", if I remember correctly the only law that is null is the an eye for an eye law...so please!
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: where does d bible teach d bolded?
Read your Acts of the Apostle
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: sentiment!
You don't have a point.
#Typical..noone ever has a point when catholics are concerned
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by italo: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mart d dart: I'm supposed to believe that because you said so?...or are you going to show me verses that actually says "This particular law is null and void", if I remember correctly the only law that is null is the an eye for an eye law...so please!

Of course, you DONT remember correctly. You dont seem to remember ANYTHING correctly. That is why I was scared for you when you said you had an exam... But good for you, there are many ways of passing an exam. If it were for pure knowledge and understanding... I wonder...
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by italo: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mart d dart: I'm supposed to believe that because you said so?...or are you going to show me verses that actually says "This particular law is null and void", if I remember correctly the only law that is null is the an eye for an eye law...so please!

Of course, you DONT remember correctly. You dont seem to remember ANYTHING correctly. That is why I was scared for you when you said you had an exam... But good for you, there are many ways of passing an exam. If it were for pure knowledge, memory and understanding... I wonder...
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
italo:

Of course, you DONT remember correctly. You dont seem to remember ANYTHING correctly. That is why I was scared for you when you said you had an exam... But good for you, there are many ways of passing an exam. If it were for pure knowledge, memory and understanding... I wonder...
SIDE TRACKED MY QUESTION...please, show me, kind guru, the one who reads with full understanding...where in the bible was it said that ALL the laws of moses are null...for the record I plan posting my result here on this particular thread...as concerning you still being "scared" for me, I say again, do yourself a favour and be scared for yourself, as your "fear" for me is pointless. I assure you that I've read, understood and remembered in full detail all my exam materials...get behind me, satan...I shall not be tempted into using "other means" to pass my exams, as clearly you have used such means and decided to suggest them to me...once again, I say "GET BEHIND ME, DEMON!!"...it's a pity you call yourself a christian
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by amanda2013(f): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
hhahahahahaha chei! Wen wil u guys realise that u are fighting a lost battle! Na wao..@op pls go get a life. Leave catholics alone. as 4 those ex catholics ranting here i bet u guys wil stil change church again cos u guys are jst running around looking 4 miracle. Mtchwww

3 Likes

Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by kent25: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
amanda2013: hhahahahahaha chei! Wen wil u guys realise that u are fighting a lost battle! Na wao..@op pls go get a life. Leave catholics alone. as 4 those ex catholics ranting here i bet u guys wil stil change church again cos u guys are jst running around looking 4 miracle. Mtchwww
Once a catholic is always a catholic, dont mind their confused minds.
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by italo: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mart d dart: SIDE TRACKED MY QUESTION...please, show me, kind guru, the one who reads with full understanding...where in the bible was it said that ALL the laws of moses are null...for the record I plan posting my result here on this particular thread...as concerning you still being "scared" for me, I say again, do yourself a favour and be scared for yourself, as your "fear" for me is pointless. I assure you that I've read, understood and remembered in full detail all my exam materials...get behind me, satan...I shall not be tempted into using "other means" to pass my exams, as clearly you have used such means and decided to suggest them to me...once again, I say "GET BEHIND ME, DEMON!!"...it's a pity you call yourself a christian

Please don't go as far as posting your result on nairaland. Though you don't come across as particularly smart but THAT would be the height of stupidity.

Some of the 'smarter' things you said or implied are already enough entertainment.

'It is okay to repeat a prayer 3times but 4times is idolatry.'

'Teachings aren't doctrines.'

'Calling Mary blessed once is okay, but twice becomes worship.'

...And many many more.
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2013
amanda2013: hhahahahahaha chei! Wen wil u guys realise that u are fighting a lost battle! Na wao..@op pls go get a life. Leave catholics alone. as 4 those ex catholics ranting here i bet u guys wil stil change church again cos u guys are jst running around looking 4 miracle. Mtchwww
thanks for your "insight"
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2013
kent25: Once a catholic is always a catholic, dont mind their confused minds.
this coming from the epitome of confusion is clearly epic
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2013
italo:

Please don't go as far as posting your result on nairaland. Though you don't come across as particularly smart but THAT would be the height of stupidity.

Some of the 'smarter' things you said or implied are already enough entertainment.

'It is okay to repeat a prayer 3times but 4times is idolatry.'

'Teachings aren't doctrines.'

'Calling Mary blessed once is okay, but twice becomes worship.'

...And many many more.
QUESTION SIDE TRACKED AGAIN, I understand you cannot give a credible answer so you are resorting to insults, No matter...my previous posts are there for anyone who cares to read through it and understand what I'm talking about. I never said things in that light...as regarding "what's smart", what's SMART is doing the right thing...so I repeat "Get ye behind me, Satan"...I stand by what I have said: I WILL post my result here not as a proof that I'm "smart" as Italo puts it or a participator in the "other means" of passing exams which he, in his magnanimity has suggested to me but as a testimonial of the dividends of hardwork and diligence
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Rich4god(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rosary things... Who cares to join me.
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2013
oh, my dear, the law of moses has been render null and void
gal 3:24-26
wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ that we may be justified by faith. but after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Did you we that? I'm no longer under the law of moses.
Just the same way i'm no longer under the old covenant heb8:13
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Mart d dart: Read your Acts of the Apostle
act of d apostle never said that nonesense
Re: 40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
I came back like I promised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Does The Translation Process Impact The Inspiration, Inerrancy Of The Bible? / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps / Why Do Some People Suspect The Current Israel Nationals Are Imposters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.