Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me (1710 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Akolade Arowolo, a Genetics graduate of the University of Lagos told a bewildered audience at the Lagos High Court in Ikeja that his 29 year old wife preferred her former boyfriend to him and in rage of jealousy he stabbed her to death on June 24, 2011.

Read his full testimony of their tragic romance on page 13 of the Metro Section of The Guardian on Saturday March 29, 2013.

[size=18pt]PLEASE, LEARN FROM THIS TRAGIC INCIDENT.
IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOVE AND PREFER YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND TO YOUR HUSBAND, THEN LEAVE OFFICIALLY THAN GAMBLING WITH YOUR LIFE AND PROVOKE HIM TO HARM OR KILL YOU. angry

Two ex-girlfriends never told me they are now married and later wanted to return to me. But Orikinla who is ever curious and suspicious of "Agaracha" Nigerian girls, I investigated and found out the truth and told them to keep away and stick to their husbands. But they snarled in anger as most of them always do when you expose their lies.
When your ex-girlfriends disappear and then later reappear, PLEASE, DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM until you have found out their whereabouts before returning to you.
Majority of Nigerian girls want to have it both ways.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Waitaminute, must you write in CAPS? We can see already!
Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute, must you write in CAPS? We can see already!
Epele, e ma binu. Mo fe ki wan ri WARNING YEN NI BOLD CAPS NLA NI. grin
Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Madamspeaker(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
mtshewwwww,ifa hear say dis tin enta front page ehn!!
Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Exponental(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Madam speaker: mtshewwwww,ifa hear say dis tin enta front page ehn!!
wetin u go do?
Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Madam speaker: mtshewwwww,ifa hear say dis tin enta front page ehn!!
Front page ke?
Ko make front page ni Guardian, koto di ti Nairaland.
Awon adimu ati modarato wan beru oruka Orikinla ni front page.
? grin
Re: My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me by badmeat(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
So make we come do wetin now!my advice marry another woman before children wey nor be ur own go call you daddy!

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Dating My Son / These Beautiful Brazilian Women Are Begging For Single Men To Come To Their Town / Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.