Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (1311 Views)

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) / How To Research And Unlock The Inner Circle Secret Of Domain Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by dejiswaggs(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hi Friend, My Name is Deji R Yusuf a very young online business Man who is vast in copywriting and information markeing
I created this thread with the intention of educating people who want to know how to start up a highly profitable internet based business..... Internet based business like:
Information Marketing and Publishing.
Blog Publishing
Tech Start-up (Like wwww.facebook.com )and the likes....
this thread will be used to motivate newbies,
help out people who just lunched there own internet based business and....
sip from the fountain of knowledge from the gurus in the industry...
Subsequently I will be posting highly informational posts on this thread...
However, I have actually created a post like this here on nairaland..
if you want to get more information on stating your own internet biz..
check out https://www.nairaland.com/1066117/information-marketers-lounge-special-thread
..it have over 5,000 views with highly advanced contents.
This new one will not be an exception...
I employ you to follow this thread closely as it can increase your knowledge on information marketing massively..
I hope you enjoy what I am going to post in here..
Thank You. smiley
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by EveryLadY(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
How can I get ur contact,since ur signature reads either Garri Land or ur Village. Am a new-bie and need some help with sales letter/copy-writing.
Honestly information marketers lounge helped me a great lot.just send me ur mail address to get back to u:08186456104
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
to contact me call 08157116828
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by gajasalot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yeah information marketing business is truly one of the lucrative online business and others like bulksms biz, affiliate marketing, website design biz, and lots more
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by neksummi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
We're following to see what you've got.
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by Hennyboy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2013
Hello friends..
I am deeply sorry for not being active on this thread,
of which I did create it for the benefit of all
..this is due to the fact that 'm
working on my ever demanding info marketing biz..
[b]So where are we?
[/b]Ok I want us to understand some principles here,
This tread is not a medium for promoting stuff,
it is presumed that most people reading this thread
are quite knowledgeable on the whole gist
about Internet marketing..
but need a more advanced help..
I will also need the help of some well knowledgeable Nigerians
who are also into this biz Niche
to help me do justice to this thread because....
I'm not a guuuruuuu so don't expect me to be one,lolzz,
I am just like any other guys,
But the only thing that differentiates
me is that I know
the insider secret of how to make money online!
Ok Here is the lesson of the day....
If you want to make money online,
first of all log of the Internet and think!
Seriously, it helps!
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by dejiswaggs(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2013
Most people think every one who is doing biz online must be a scammer in one way or they other..
forget that bull.shit and cut that crap,if you sell something or render a service online then you are an online entrepreneur and not a scammer, the service of online entrepreneurs are in high demand..so go learn the tricks of the trade..
Re: Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2013
Failure was meant to be our friend. But we have been taught growing up that its d worst part of life, when in reality its d only way to grow. As a result, we run from it like a plague.
I have failed at many things and I have shied away from failing at several things as well. But it is perfectly ok now.
Failure, I observe, is d personal assistant to success. To meet success we must go through several tables of failure.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Charged Me N240 Per Dollar For Online Transaction / Biomass Charcoal Briquette Sales, Distributorship / For International Foreign Currency Transaction Get UBA Dollars Card Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.