Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? (1819 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Is This Really True? Share Your Experience / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by cutiepie18(f): 5:56am On May 09, 2006
I was talking to this guy one day and he told me this:" he said that girls need to fall in love to have sex but guys need to have sex to fall in love". then i sat down and i was thinking bout it and i came to a point of conclusion that it is kid of true because most guys want to get in a girls panties as soon as they see her but some girls are like that too.anywaz share wat you think too/

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dominobaby(f): 8:15am On May 09, 2006
"a guy needs sex to fall in love" nope. That aint true cos, being in love is not al about sex! In that case, he loves d sex he's gettn and not the totality of d person.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by bluenubian(f): 9:14am On May 09, 2006
both statements are totally wrong
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by lilred(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2006
very untrue, its only a manupulative guy that uses that theory, to have his way with shallow minded girls that would fall it.

the word love has been so misused that people now mistake it for lust.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by Anabib(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2006
cutiepie18:

I was talking to this guy one day and he told me this:" he said that girls need to fall in love to have sex but guys need to have sex to fall in love".

Both statements are wrong.
sex has nothing to do with FALLING IN Love.
You could have sex and not be in love and vice versa.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by cutiepie18(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2006
thanks guyz well am kinda looking at it another way now maybe it is true maybe it is not .anywaz thanks for yall answers
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by kimba(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2006
sorry @cutiepie18,
not at all, a guy doesnt need sex to fall in love with a girl. In fact guys tend to appreciate girls that don't flaunt the sex part. Its more like: if a girl could show that theres more to "her" girl than a night of sex, guys would want to treasure such a relationship.

If Love is all about sex, then he could as well get it from anywhere.

Love from a guys perspective, is more of the "Person", the "real she, herself" in the girl, not the "sex" he gets from the girl. I would rather say most girls percieve that if they give sex to a guy, twill make him fall deeply in love with them(as in expecting him to understand that: now that ive given myself to you, then you give yourself to me, where "self" on the girls part is understood as "sex" and on the guys part is understood as his "heart, his commitment"wink.

Usually, the final part of the I love you to and fro boy girl -  is: sex.

And many times than often, after sex, the guy's eye really opens, in fact, thats when he begins to see things as they are, he begins to think about commitment, he begins to think about possibilities: other girls. The (sex'd) girl begins to talk about "us", with a mind-set that "now that we have had sex, I belong to you and you belong to me", on the other hand, the guy, after sex begins to think "me and you, the only thing we have in common is sex", as in "me" first, and then "you". If the "us" thoughts/actions of the girl seems too much to handle, the guy begins to see possibilities: "if I could get to this level with her, then that means ive got something that all the girls want",

in conclusion, the relationship is kaput!!! The guy calls it quits, the girls heart is more broken, more and more, because she thought she has given him her love(sex), shes hurt because that(sex) was the highest act of love she thought she could show to a guy to make him believe, realize and understand the extent to which she loves him. Unfortunately, the thoughts drumming through the guys minds are: "we had sex, so what?".
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by cutiepie18(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2006
kimba:

sorry @cutiepie18,
not at all, a guy doesnt need sex to fall in love with a girl. In fact guys tend to appreciate girls that don't flaunt the sex part. Its more like: if a girl could show that theres more to "her" girl than a night of sex, guys would want to treasure such a relationship.

If Love is all about sex, then he could as well get it from anywhere.

Love from a guys perspective, is more of the "Person", the "real she, herself" in the girl, not the "sex" he gets from the girl. I would rather say most girls percieve that if they give sex to a guy, twill make him fall deeply in love with them(as in expecting him to understand that: now that ive given myself to you, then you give yourself to me, where "self" on the girls part is understood as "sex" and on the guys part is understood as his "heart, his commitment"wink.

Usually, the final part of the I love you to and fro boy girl - is: sex.

And many times than often, after sex, the guy's eye really opens, in fact, thats when he begins to see things as they are, he begins to think about commitment, he begins to think about possibilities: other girls. The (sex'd) girl begins to talk about "us", with a mind-set that "now that we have had sex, I belong to you and you belong to me", on the other hand, the guy, after sex begins to think "me and you, the only thing we have in common is sex", as in "me" first, and then "you". If the "us" thoughts/actions of the girl seems too much to handle, the guy begins to see possibilities: "if I could get to this level with her, then that means ive got something that all the girls want",

in conclusion, the relationship is kaput!!! The guy calls it quits, the girls heart is more broken, more and more, because she thought she has given him her love(sex), shes hurt because that(sex) was the highest act of love she thought she could show to a guy to make him believe, realize and understand the extent to which she loves him. Unfortunately, the thoughts drumming through the guys minds are: "we had sex, so what?".

all i can say is wow~i really enjoy reading ur reply thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dominobaby(f): 7:32pm On May 10, 2006
Kimba, that was a nice 'analysis' so to say.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by disney(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2006
That is so so untrue
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2007
to my understanding,
sm guyz wuld nid to get down wit d gal to REALLY fall in luv.In that case,he wants to b sure he's gettin d maximum satisfaction 4rm wat he's sticking his ass into.

On d other hand,sm galz wuld want to get laid wit d guy to test his capabilities.

my point,
sex strengthens so many relationships(though we might want to shy away 4rm reality).
its builds so many homes (though a true n undiluted luv is neva based on dat).
SEX cant just b ignored for a relationship tp b very very strong.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by IBDat(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2007
Only a guy that is trying to get into yo pants will tell u that.

No guys don't need to have sex before falling love! Some (me) just wouldn't fully commit unless they get into those panties.
Just like a car - u can fall in love with a car from looks and specs alone, but you don't splash out yo money on it b4 taking it 4 a test drive wink
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by temmyabby(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2007
not necessarily wink
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2007
IBDat:

No guys don't need to have sex before falling love! Some (me) just wouldn't fully commit unless they get into those undies.
Just like a car - u can fall in love with a car from looks and specs alone, but you don't splash out yo money on it before taking it 4 a test drive wink

wats ur conclusion pls.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by luxoire(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2007
I think both ur statements are untrue,

A guy doesnt need sex to fall inlove, where as for some guys 'good sex' might be an incentive to stay and get to know the person better. or good sex might seal the bond, bad sex would just force him to look elsewhere

and trust me, i have met girls who will screw u because they can. Not because of love or bla bla bla, if they are Hot and dont want to use a vibrator (ir they want an actual human being), they'll pick up their black book and call the ghot guy they met at the club last weekend and hook up with him. after that, they need/want nothing more from u - its funny to see how some of these guys feel hurt, esp if they had been wanting a bit more, or a repeat performance sometime soon.

Are they sluts?, i don't agree with the practice, but i shall not judge anyone, just because their moral values don't match mine.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2007
luxoire:

I think both your statements are untrue,

A guy doesnt need sex to fall inlove, where as for some guys 'good sex' might be an incentive to stay and get to know the person better. or good sex might seal the bond, bad sex would just force him to look elsewhere

and trust me, i have met girls who will screw u because they can. Not because of love or bla bla bla, if they are Hot and don't want to use a vibrator (ir they want an actual human being), they'll pick up their black book and call the ghot guy they met at the club last weekend and hook up with him. after that, they need/want nothing more from u - its funny to see how some of these guys feel hurt, esp if they had been wanting a bit more, or a repeat performance sometime soon.

Are they sluts?, i don't agree with the practice, but i shall not judge anyone, just because their moral values don't match mine.

quite an intelligent contribution.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by inze(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2007
As for me, that statement is not true, love has got nothing to do with sex,

Kimba has said it all. Hope ur thought as cleared.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by darew(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2007
That's crap.don't ever believe that.It doesn't work that way at all.If nthe guy doesn't luv u in the first instance,giving him sex won't make him love u.U'll only be helping him to accomplish his motive for dating u.SEX!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2007
darew:

That's crap.don't ever believe that.It doesn't work that way at all.If nthe guy doesn't love u in the first instance,giving him sex won't make him love u.U'll only be helping him to accomplish his motive for dating u.SEX!!!!!!!!

ehen wink
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by efuah(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2007
That's a lie!
A BIG one

most guys even adore ladies that wouldn't give themselves to guys

Love is pure in heart and selfless.
infact we really need to study the theory of love

most of us mistake lust for love
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2007
efuah:

That's a lie!
A BIG one

most guys even adore ladies that wouldn't give themselves to guys

Love is pure in heart and selfless.
infact we really need to study the theory of love

most of us mistake lust for love

let us into d theory of love now.!!!!!
wil be appreciated
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by IBDat(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2007
IBDat:

No guys don't need to have sex before falling love! Some (me) just wouldn't fully commit unless they get into those undies.
Just like a car - u can fall in love with a car from looks and specs alone, but you don't splash out yo money on it before taking it 4 a test drive wink

dremoney:

wats your conclusion please.

No guys don't need to have sex before falling love!

Fact is both statements are false.

A guy/girl can fall in love with anyone as long as they're compatible, appealed and attracted to eachother physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and sexually - NON by itself guarantees love!
- There are people that fall in love with eachother but decide to wait till after marriage before sex!
- There are women that have sexual drives that needs satisfying and hence can meet a guy and have sex (wham-bam goodbye buddy).

From my perspective i can fall in love with someone for any of the reasons above - one thing i do require from my relationships and definitely before marriage is sexual activities and satisfaction - If this is a no-no, for me it would be an issue that needs addressing and can result in the break-up of said relationship.
- This is one of the points that compromise comes in regarding relationships - The guy can agree to wait for the woman (hence still in the relationship and commited to it) or the woman can agree to have (regular) sex with the guy in order to please, retain and grow their relationship.

I personally will not break up with someone im in love because they are rubbish in bed as i blf this can alwayz be thought and developed to both party's comfort and stimulation levels. But i will break-up with someone i love because she is not prepared to include sex in our relationship until after marriage.

Hope this is clear.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2007
IBDat:

No guys don't need to have sex before falling love!

Fact is both statements are false.

A guy/girl can fall in love with anyone as long as they're compatible, appealed and attracted to eachother physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and sexually - NON by itself guarantees love!
- There are people that fall in love with eachother but decide to wait till after marriage before sex!
- There are women that have sexual drives that needs satisfying and hence can meet a guy and have sex (wham-bam goodbye buddy).

From my perspective i can fall in love with someone for any of the reasons above - one thing i do require from my relationships and definitely before marriage is sexual activities and satisfaction - If this is a no-no, for me it would be an issue that needs addressing and can result in the break-up of said relationship.
- This is one of the points that compromise comes in regarding relationships - The guy can agree to wait for the woman (hence still in the relationship and commited to it) or the woman can agree to have (regular) sex with the guy in order to please, retain and grow their relationship.

I personally will not break up with someone im in love because they are rubbish in bed as i blf this can alwayz be thought and developed to both party's comfort and stimulation levels. But i will break-up with someone i love because she is not prepared to include sex in our relationship until after marriage.

Hope this is clear.

very very clear.
its a misunderstanding kindda we had.
we r virtually saying d same thing.
i like ur idea sha.
tnx .
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by Mandamo: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
wat U may be true and also the other wayround. 4 me, I will say sex is not everything. But is unfortunate dat we guy/ladies can't do without it. If U ask for my opinion and advice, I will say let everyone zipup till the right time. If the issue of sex is not always on the board, we wont have cases of heartbreak or disappointment.
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by 190: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2008
Well, i wud only speak 4 myself
i personally feel off balance wit my
last gf wen we had sex, i always wanted
2 have a fling wit her cos her image was dented wen
i met her and she was really the bad-type,parties,etc
had a couple of bad bfs too, well i met her and we had it
and since den we grew from strenght 2 strenght
she changed her life,her friends,everything and built her life around mine
til we recently took a break cos she was too perfect and i feel 4 another nlander
by name [b]rubbiee [/b]in nature grin
so i wud say it
sex counts 110% over 100 in every relationship
cos i don see am,i don feel the power of sex in
a relationship,but note that if u are not in love wit a girl
and u apply 4 relationship and hav sex wit her there after
u can never fall in love by sex alone,u have 2 atleast love her first
before havin sex 2 seal all closed channels, tested and trusted the don has spoken
merry new year people grin
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by johnnygan(m): 4:28am On Dec 30, 2008
i hope the media would be quick to find this topic and maybe increase the dashing pace for the moment!
abstract madness from both statements on that weird topic
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by dremoney(m): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2008
largely, both statements are sentimental, morally wrong!!!!
Re: I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? by Youngpo413: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Men show love to get sex and women give sex to get love....and at the end they (women) get nothing.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Teach Someone What Love Is? / Guys: Hard Or Soft Ikebe; Co-ladies: Big Or Small Ikebe Which Do You Prefer? / Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.