Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww (3133 Views)

World Record: Meet The Woman With The Biggest bosoms In The World(photos) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Lmaooooooooooooo Some african girls Dads Resemble Mr.ibu So This Is Mad True Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
i hate bre.ast tattoos

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
@Onila: Brainless Ewu

4 Likes

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by ijeoma100: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice tits though...
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: @Onila: Brainless Ewu
is yr wife allowed to do that
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
onila: is yr wife allowed to do that
fck off undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sysy il fo 10re a tn ami onila d ns laiC trankil eihn ..
Et c kw. avc c French African
C gens et leurs stereotypes undecided undecided
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Tattoos are disgusting, regardless where they are

5 Likes

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by EzePromoe: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
onila:
onila, you're needed in the thread on my siggy
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sysy il fo 10re a tn ami onila d ns laiC trankil eihn ..
Et c kw. avc c French African
C gens et leurs stereotypes undecided undecided

laisse la, she trollin as always
kan el sera fatiG el va stopper
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
If you are banned for posting this here, instead of the sexuality section, you'll start crying.

1 Like

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by dasparrow: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123: Tattoos are disgusting, regardless where they are

Same here. I am just not fond of tattoos. How will the tattoo look in the future when the skin is all wrinkly and saggy?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Same here. I am just not fond of tattoos. How will the tattoo look in the future when the skin is all wrinkly and saggy?
Ewwwww
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by kandiikane(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2013

So are tribal marks. undecided

1 Like

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Ditto. Drawings or marks to the skin is a no no for me
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by HARDDON: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2013
Kandy Kay?

Long tym ïtz bin lil momma!

Hawz Ʊ gurl?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by HARDDON: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Ditto. Drawings or marks to the skin is a no no for me

R Ʊ dark skinned?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2013
HARDDON:

R Ʊ dark skinned?
Why do you ask ?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by OneNaira6: 1:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Onila see you. You know you started this thread just to show us breast, abeg my sis, tell us the truth jor wink wink grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by kandiikane(m): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2013
HARDDON: Kandy Kay?

Long tym ïtz bin lil momma!

Hawz Ʊ gurl?

Heey! I know, I've been good. How about you. What have you been up to?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by HARDDON: 1:31am On Mar 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Heey! I know, I've been good. How about you. What have you been up to?

Gud to ĸпoω you kicking on kul !

I'v bin sowing fat seeds. Wink wink
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:55am On Mar 30, 2013
One_Naira: Onila see you. You know you started this thread just to show us breast, abeg my sis, tell us the truth jor wink wink grin
grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by HARDDON: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
Why do you ask ?

It wud help мч response perspective
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
HARDDON:

It wud help мч response perspective
I'm dark skinned but not to dark
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
kandiikane:

Bless u!
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by HARDDON: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
I'm dark skinned but not to dark

Aiit, ï dig your stands den.

After all, no oηε blows 80millz on wheels and purposely scratches it
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by cdamsel(f): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2013
Onila & CP,thot u 2 were on d same team #team virgin#,now u fight over tattoos? grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by idontgiveafuck(f): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2013

I disagree. What would you say to our four fathers who drew things on their body or purposely gave them selves scars? Drawing of things on the body has been there b4 the time of christ? My grandmother has drawings on her body that resemble tattos. I forgot the igbo name for it. I to plan on getting some tattos. Not getting or liking them is a matter of preference. But such shouldnt be said for the masses. smiley
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

I disagree. What would you say to our four fathers who drew things on their body or purposely gave them selves scars? Drawing of things on the body has been there b4 the time of christ? My grandmother has drawings on her body that resemble tattos. I forgot the igbo name for it. I to plan on getting some tattos. Not getting or liking them is a matter of preference. But such shouldnt be said for the masses. smiley
I still wouldnt get a tattoo as it's a matter of preference. But if you feel the need to have a tattoo then go ahead. I'm not stopping you. I don't know what I would say to my four fathers tongue I ain't see any of my g/parents.
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by idontgiveafuck(f): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
I still wouldnt get a tattoo as it's a matter of preference. But if you feel the need to have a tattoo then go ahead. I'm not stopping you. I don't know what I would say to my four fathers tongue I ain't see any of my g/parents.

exactly my sister you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. just like if i look down on something the masses might love it. so to say it is absolutely a matter of preference nne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Photographs That Depict The Harsh Reality Of Today's World / How Does Opay Makes Their Profit / F.Y.I. - Top 20 Figures Of Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.