Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (28924 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Wow, it has been a very wonderful day, after two days of Romance, which we was the best we could give to our loved ones online. The word that heals the mind, the soul and strenghtens the body. I'm really wowed you all, you're the bomb. Despite my not very perfect anchoring, you all stood there for me, and made sure this was a big success. I want to thank my ogas @ the top of the Romance, sexkillz and D-explorer, and too all of you who have been of great encouragement and inspiration.
Not forgetting my sweet Modella, ID, sanb, Caracta, CFCfan, Oahray and so many of you. I also want to thank the derailers, you also played a part to the success of this competition. You all are wonderful, that I can't describe you in a million words. The Women's edition of this is coming up shortly, let's do this again and keep the Romance section alive. May God guide you as you sleep tonight and give you wonderful dreams.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAPPY EASTER!

Welcome bro!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Oahray: 1:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Baba dey, respect mahn. cool

for me, causewahala, baba dey and COOL DK have impressed thus far. I didn't read some peeps' lines sha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2013
^ur head is dia! Any other head na oversize. You saved d best for last, if it no b Bado who it wan b? Again, d best of bestest wooed Mama bee, to woo agbero na beans? My wooes, Muah to una! U highly karrid! My Pata in d air mehn.... I salute. kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Oahray: Baba dey, respect mahn. cool

for me, causewahala, baba dey and COOL DK have impressed thus far. I didn't read some peeps' lines sha grin

Thanks man... It was network isht,dz why mine came late.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2013

Loooolzz...yeye!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2013
iz all love eze cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Na fight? Wiv me na! sad
wats d need?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
wats d need?
Ewo! U don take am personal o! shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nnekacherry: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Wow, it has been a very wonderful day, after two days of Romance, which we was the best we could give to our loved ones online. The word that heals the mind, the soul and strenghtens the body. I'm really wowed you all, you're the bomb. Despite my not very perfect anchoring, you all stood there for me, and made sure this was a big success. I want to thank my ogas @ the top of the Romance, sexkillz and D-explorer, and too all of you who have been of great encouragement and inspiration.
Not forgetting my sweet Modella, ID, sanb, Caracta, CFCfan, Oahray and so many of you. I also want to thank the derailers, you also played a part to the success of this competition. You all are wonderful, that I can't describe you in a million words. The Women's edition of this is coming up shortly, let's do this again and keep the Romance section alive. May God guide you as you sleep tonight and give you wonderful dreams.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAPPY EASTER!

You tried dear..
It is a success..
It's not realy easy anchoring this type of thing..

And thanks to Sanb too..
You are the bomb..
You realy made this place lively..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2013

You rock dude. You are also part of the star light.

Idowuogbo: ^ur head is dia! Any other head na oversize. You saved d best for last, if it no b Bado who it wan b? Again, d best of bestest wooed Mama bee, to woo agbero na beans? My wooes, Muah to una! U highly karrid! My Pata in d air mehn.... I salute. kiss
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ok choose d date and let me knw
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 2:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowu for u. Goood nyt

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by DExplorer1: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Your meekness inspires and in-return spured the support. Not your best shot but that we all wholly appreciates. Welldone Eze promoe! See you on the other side.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2013
THANKS, D-EXPLORER!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kunmibola(m): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

no, u are sentimental.....
my decision was based strictly on wat dey wrote. i know kunmibola would ve done better but for d mum's illness... do i den choose him for dat reason?

sentimemtal is awardin a student marks he doesnt deserve bcz u know he would ve done better had tins been different.... someone is sentimemtal alryt but it aint me!!!

My dear, you have done well. Though its painful losing you but I will NEVER give up, I will keep trying until I become your real man. Thanks so much for believing in me. I am BACK!

@Mynd_44,
Welldone bro! I couldnt read your your poems that night cos my eyes were misty with tears. I wanted a fair game but the unfortunate happened. Meanwhile, always watch your back cos I will keep hitting hard!
Congrats!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2013
2legit2qwt:
LOL

I can't survive with that girl if all she does is her username grin grin
look on the bright side, it will be less talking and more action cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Smartiegurl(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lolzz! You did great dearie believe me, you are awesome!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey: Idowu for u. Goood nyt
Awwww...Sweetheart u dey do me strong tin o! Thank u!!! kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz! You did great dearie believe me, you are awesome!!
Eyah.... Thank baby'm kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
ok choose d date and let me knw
Ok....Easter Tuesday? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok....Easter Tuesday? cheesy
cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Tamudo(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Wowwwwwwwwww! Whot a show. Eze! Good job. To all d contestant and we d audience 65 bottles of pap n alomo.. Cheers! N to idowu, i realy luv d way u do ur fingz
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Introduction/Engagement between Idowu and Cool kd will be coming up soon

FATHER OF THE DAY: CHIEF Sexkillz
Colour: Gold
RVSP-- Eze P, sanb and Vision

Aso ebi na #3500 grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by causewahala: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2013

Encore that bolded bit. Its a pity u didn't compete urself, I saw ur edited work sha! grin I propose a sort of grand finale anytime you guys are up for it.

Would love to go up against you, alter ego, D-explorer, harddon and acidosis, lets all compete for mukina2! grin

@ Popowaa, e be like sey u still never chose, dopejemi don enter one chance! cheesy

Props to all that participated!

Over 'n' out! cool

PS: Thank goodness I didn't come around last nite, that would've meant missing out on getting with ma buddies 2 nights in a row! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
causewahala:

Encore that bolded bit. Its a pity u didn't compete urself, I saw ur edited work sha! grin I propose a sort of grand finale anytime you guys are up for it.

Would love to go up against you, alter ego, D-explorer, harddon and acidosis, lets all compete for mukina2! grin

@ Popowaa, e be like sey u still never chose, dopejemi don enter one chance! cheesy

Over 'n' out! cool

PS: Thank goodness I didn't come around last nite, that would've meant missing out on getting with ma buddies 2 nights in a row! cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Causewahala i choose dopejemi but i want to woo you so meet at the women thread
causewahala:

Over 'n' out! cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by causewahala: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Popowaa: Causewahala i choose dopejemi but i want to woo you so meet at the women thread

Ain' it logical u woo the chosen one? cheesy

Me I'm relatively new to this romance section oooh, make e nor be sey na only u go woo me! grin

Okay, maybe badosky go join you to woo me. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
I want the both of u.lol.
I'll melt your heart baby.i'm ready to compete with anyone for your precious golden heart.
causewahala:

Ain' it logical u woo the chosen one? cheesy

Me I'm relatively new to this romance section oooh, make e nor be sey na only u go woo me! grin

Okay, maybe badosky go join you to woo me. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Honey give me the chance to sweep you off ur feet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by causewahala: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Alright then, give it ur all! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Come here and let me kiss you baby.i wont dissappoint you
causewahala: Alright then, give it ur all! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by causewahala: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
I'm your Easter delight, munch away! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / When A Man Loves A Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.