Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29027 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Am still wondering hw the female version will look like. Since we will have less female and more male any hw sha na eze go do the thinking.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tamudo: Wowwwwwwwwww! Whot a show. Eze! Good job. To all d contestant and we d audience 65 bottles of pap n alomo.. Cheers! N to idowu, i realy luv d way u do ur fingz
Thanks bro! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Oahray: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
causewahala:

Encore that bolded bit. Its a pity u didn't compete urself, I saw ur edited work sha! grin I propose a sort of grand finale anytime you guys are up for it.

Would love to go up against you, alter ego, D-explorer, harddon and acidosis, lets all compete for mukina2! grin

hehehe... The mukina2 wey we know or another one? I'm game if you guys are sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaboninc(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hey fellas! What's up? Where are we? Has my slot been taken up? My mysticgal nko? I've been sleeping all this time. Just woke up a while ago and dashed into this place. Is the contest over?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc: Hey fellas! What's up? Where are we? Has my slot been taken up? My mysticgal nko? I've been sleeping all this time. Just woke up a while ago and dashed into this place. Is the contest over?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its over...............since !!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaboninc(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its over...............since !!!

Oh no! When am armed to the heart with my words to my one and only mysticgal.

Thanks Ada.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc:

Oh no! When am armed to the heart with my words to my one and only mysticgal.

Thanks Ada.
grin grin grin grin
pm her na grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin
pm her na grin grin

I really do not know how its done. Pls show or teach me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc:

1. Click on her username.
2. Click on "Send an email message to this member".
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc:

click on her profile and you will see email ________
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaboninc(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Thank you Ada and P.Sucker.
But is P.Sucker a girl?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
You did well dude...well done...and hope the women's challenge turns out a success like this as well....
Eze Promoe: Wow, it has been a very wonderful day, after two days of Romance, which we was the best we could give to our loved ones online. The word that heals the mind, the soul and strenghtens the body. I'm really wowed you all, you're the bomb. Despite my not very perfect anchoring, you all stood there for me, and made sure this was a big success.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
sanb: You did well dude...well done...and hope the women's challenge turns out a success like this as well....

you dey sleep on top bike abi ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
You want to explain what you mean?
phoinix:

you dey sleep on top bike abi ?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by leuelliot(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / I Hate My Sister / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.