Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) (4908 Views)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by wwwaprokome(f): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Unarguably one of the few successful bloggers in Nigeria. Linda Ikeji has carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian media. A fight against her is a fight against her fans as my research has shown that no other post gets higher comments than any post that has to do with her. I couldn’t help but imagine if she employs robots to make positive comments about herself on the blog.
The single-make-believe blogger have shared a lot about her personal life and her very need of the ‘man in the hood’, apparently one of her selling points.

I watched an interview of her on Ndanni sometime last year and decided to relax and see if anyone would notice and publish the obvious, unfortunately no one did. Was it the fear of Linda or her fans? I soliloquized.

I am a lady for crying out loud, the 31-year-old blogger looks far older than her age. She was on motion camera (unlike photographs) and didn’t get the chance to smile or talk in a particular way. She lost conscious of some facial expressions. Everyone...
See the remaining few part of the article and more pictures on the following link: www.aproko.me

Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by gluv01(f): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Op I don't see anything worth the news here

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 30, 2013
i tire o
gluv01: Op I don't see anything worth the news here
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by ultimateballer: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2013
lol. this is funny sha. only the op came from a hating angle.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by ogedanny: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
thats funny!
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Alleinad(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
She has made her mark and is still making it, aging or not.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Screwface(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
honestly,I don't get it. Isn't she supposed to be age in the first place?
Has she done anything contrary? Is ageing such a bad thing now cus she's a media person?
She's in her thirties,and she's looking as such, shey u want her to look like 18 ni?
Quit with your hate joor! and let the poor woman be!

4 Likes

Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by jossygal(f): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
angry undecided .......wats d essence of dis pls?
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by overdrive(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
@op I know where u are coming from no age is late for a lady to get married so go get smthing doing.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
undecided undecided she looks the same to me
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by deols(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
This is rather late although I cant see d aging in d picture.

since Linda sells gossip, she should expect pple 2 gossip about her. Good for her thougj, she doesnt seem to have any scandal trailing her.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Mcleo007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
She looks sexy as fvck with that facial expression. Don't know abt you @op, bt I see a young, pretty and confident lady in the pics.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Temismith(f): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
@op, d last time i checked, she wasnt a vampire. So aging is a constant tin in everyone's life.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by lacicrips(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
This OP is a mischief maker. Lol grin at pictures.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by wwwaprokome(f): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2013
point of correction ya'all, i am not op. my name is aproko.me I am licensed to my thought so are you guys. I have nothing against Linda. She's an Icon. i spill out my mind the way it it. catch more of my thoughts on my blog. www.aproko.me meanwhile i am whiting a piece about innocent Idibia. it'll shock you all.
lacicrips: This OP is a mischief maker. Lol grin at pictures.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by willienaji: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2013
this is just a facial expression, it has nothing to do with aging, a baby will also look that old with that facial expression.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by sita4u(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2013
Gbam!!
Screwface: honestly,I don't get it. Isn't she supposed to be age in the first place?
Has she done anything contrary? Is ageing such a bad thing now cus she's a media person?
She's in her thirties,and she's looking as such, shey u want her to look like 18 ni?
Quit with your hate joor! and let the poor woman be!
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by obowunmi(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2013
She's UGLY.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by Hove: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Climbing pple to climb is dead wrong. Try someoda creative blog ideas.
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) by lumeviewscom: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
(5)LINDA IKEJI

A former model who runs a blog that makes its bread and butter from gossip and rumours. Maybe she should be higher on this list considering her unending run-ins with those she talks about. One can hardly blame Richard Mofe-Damijo for threatening the living daylight out of her when she misinformed her readers about the value of his house.
SEE FULL LIST BELOW..

TOP TEN NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST HATERS!

(1) (Reply)

Ay's Massive Mansion In Lekki- Photos / TVC's e-Splash Crew Bids Farewell To Co-host & Falz's Sister, Foladele Falana / Peller (nigerian Tiktoker) Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.