Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Khloe Kardashian Tells Her Family About Her Infertility Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Tells Her Family About Her Infertility Issues (578 Views)

'Police Arrest'': Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Side Of The Story / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Tells Her Family About Her Infertility Issues by Mtriller(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
It's no abstruse that Khloe Kardashian-Odom has had a boxy time accepting pregnant, and in the March 31 adventure of Kourtney & Kim Yield Miami, the 28-year-old opens up about her infertility issues while talking with stepbrother Brandon Jenner and his wife, Leah Felder.

"How continued accept you guys been trying?" Brandon asks the X Factor co-host.

"Since I affiliated Lamar," Kardashian-Odom replies. The spouses absitively to yield a breach from abundance treatments and see if they could accept a adolescent naturally, to no avail.

"About a year ago, we were like, 'Let's just see what happens.' And again if it didn't happen, Kim was like, 'Let's go to the doctor,'" the NBA player's wife says. "I begin out I don't ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn't blubbery abundant and I accept to yield pills to accomplish my uterus lining thicker. If that doesn't get thicker, again I cannot backpack a baby."

"I eavesdrop Khloe talking about her abundance drama, and she never absolutely talks to me about it anymore," Kardashian says. "I affectionate of don't absolutely ask her, because I don't wish to consistently bother her. It just makes me sad that she has to attempt with accepting pregnant."

Kourtney & Kim Yield Miami affectedness Sundays at 9 p.m. EST on the E! network.

Source: http://xclusiveafrica..com/2013/03/khloe-kardashian-tells-her-family-about.html

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Now Dating Charly Boy's Son (PHOTOS/TWEETS / Urgent Help / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.