Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? (789 Views)

15 Science Myths You Probably Believe (thanks To Movies) / The Worst Death Scene Ever Committed To Movies / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Jglad(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Am a big fan of Indian movies though i luv american movies too but nw, am gettin use to korean ones... Wat abt u?
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mexican
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
candygosh: Mexican
correct.
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bollywood.... Damn!
My best 3 movies are from them!

3 idiots
Kites
Slumdog millionaire

Others are
Pyaar impossible
Ghajini
Life of pi.....

Damn,

Doz guys bring out d emotional me!

Damn!!
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
egbe4real: correct.

Na 2nd chance dey worry una

Doz movies that their lips don't even rhyme with the words?

Damn!
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imanuelle:

Na 2nd chance dey worry una

Doz movies that their lips don't even rhyme with the words?
Damn!

Lol. Well that's due to the translations.

I still believe they've got better plots compared to the prequel sequel the americans do.
Much drama, suspense and action.
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
candygosh:

Lol. Well that's due to the translations.

I still believe they've got better plots compared to the prequel sequel the americans do.
Much drama, suspense and action.

Oh well, i feel like i can always predict the next scene... That leaves little or nothing to hope for. sad
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by sholay2011(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2013
I would forever choose Hollywood. C'mon! These guys are the best at what they do. Even when they don't have plenty stories (like we do in Africa) to tell, they still have a way of gluing the viewers to the screen.
They have created many of the memorable movie characters.
They dive into various genres so you can make your choice.
I can't authoritatively say that a Bollywood film is BETTER than DARK KNIGHT. Bollywood is still a bit simple with its plots, shallow with character lines but are definitely improving day by day.
As for my dear Nollywood, let's not go dia!
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer D Most When It Comes To Movies? by whizqueen(f): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Mexican for hot romance
American for detective and high intelligence movies
Nigerian when am about to sleep and sleep is not coming, when I start the movie I'll fall asleep in 10 minutes smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frankie & Permithias Talk Tayo / The First Four Episodes Of Game Of Thrones Season 5 Just Leaked / HEAVY RAIN MEDIA; New Film/media House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.