Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. (4608 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is a post That i found from a couple of years ago... its brilliant
Jettage:
I have been thinking and asking of late, Is it ever possible to meet a woman as a virgin before the oath of the alter? Our society is degenerating fast, the rate at which lustful desire has weaken the credibility of what most people call marriages is so alarming.
Growing up, some of the stories that caught my interest were one told of a woman who married as a Virgin, I was so fascinated that I admired the woman and her decision to remain chaste before her wedding. Such women are treated with so much respect by the husband that eventually married her.
She can raise her head and even boast before her husband and tell younger people to follow her footsteps, only a foolish man dares to disrespect such women; that for me is the greatest honor a woman can have in marriage apart from knowing also how to take charge of her marriage and make it work with wisdom.

For a woman to be married as a virgin is better than buying a new car, never driven, with any faults.
Those days, men seat with friends to discuss their wives and their chastity and boast of seeing the first blood of the marriage, I even heard that there is cultures in the (then) Nigeria where the families of the woman will spread a white clothe to confirm their daughter’s virginity and wait with trepidation to hear good news from the man after the first sex.

Unfortunately those are over, Let me blame (us) the men first for our uncontrollable lust, foolishness has become so rampant in our society, some of us cannot take away our eyes from the backside of a woman where they discharge number two, we look at the breast, we look at the hips and sometimes driving we forget that the traffic light has turned green and we keep looking. There are even men who though married will still hunt for young girls who are young enough to be their daughters and will go into unprintable foolishness because the control of such men is in their zip and not on their brains.
There are fathers who would kill a young man for visiting his daughter, yet he will go to places where his kids will not see him to mess up with ladies as young as his own daughter.

I have been too worried for ladies who after messing up their youthful age will become desperate to marry at 30 and also, concerned for innocent men who end up in the hands of professional prostitutes who just changed their address, so many have damaged their wombs with several abortions, some have lived so carelessly in the Universities or even out there and they are now willing to settle in the arms of a ready to marry careless man.

This is however, not to say that some ladies are not married (Not Because) they messed up but because they are not at the right Location to meet their spouse, I imagine a woman who is supposed to be in Nigeria to met her husband, sitting in UK or the one who is meant to be in Asaba, to meet the right man and she is in Abuja waiting to hook up a senator until her time is past marriage.

Now for women, ahhh! how cheap they have suddenly become that you can have two girls for five naira. (two for five naira) imagine the drive in women these days is no longer about reputation, it is Food, Money and Sex, I have never found a woman who is discipline with food, they eat like chickens and are ready for any other thing you throw at them after the food.

The Mr. Biggs of this world, the Tantalizers of these worlds, the Chicken republic of this world and all such names are business set as answer to tickle a woman into immoral “yesmanship” the moment you satisfy her by flaunting some vanities, she is willing to go all the way. They are easily lured with all these even if you rented a car for this exercise,
When a woman ask what do you do for a living, she is only trying to find out psychologically if she will be secured, and that is after you have flaunted the pomp and pageantry of papal Rome in the name of avarice, she does not care what happens after the marriage, she is too eager to get in for the excitement of temporal gain. That is why so many are in deep shit after wedding

So we have “Meat Pie girls, Suya girls, Chicken and Chips girls name it, they fall for anything in the name of temporal comfort,

A friend once told me that this fear of getting a wrong girl made him to pretend to be poor although he worked as a boss in a Telecoms company and is comfortable, he rented an apartment in a project and search for a wife until he luckily met a True Christian, he did not take her to be one, so they continued for years in the project, my friend had completed his house and finished it but he kept that away from the woman, after the marriage, the lady hoping to go to his house in the project, they just drove straight in a ready car, thought to be borrowed into his new apartment, the Lady was shocked that she wept like a baby on discovering the wealth kept away from her. That is a classic example but it does not happen anymore.

Women have made themselves so cheap that you can see it in what they wear; they thought unclothedness is impressive, only foolish men will admire your breast in public, I am not against being Trendy and modern but this modern nudity that expose the Breast of a woman and her pants from the backside is disgusting, the annoying thing is the fact that this desperation is a foolish way of catching a man

Truth is only foolish men are caught by your nudity; Ladies do not know that, they cannot marry a real man by flaunting their nude parts to impress him.
Sometimes, I ask if ladies who visit club houses and red light districts wants to marry too. It is a great wickedness to mess up oneself with men who are not willing to marry you and afterwards deceiving a man who do not know you wired lifestyle.
Some barrenness are caused by this wickedness’

It is so shocking that even Married women expose their unclothedness, some wear skirts that is afraid of touching their knees, they pass it on to their children and now the generation of children has learned it the wrong way and they have gone the extra mile, You cannot walk freely on Yaba or Oshodi or Ojota and not see disgusting pictures of nudity. Some these ladies have been dis-flowered many times that you do not need to worry about seeing any blood when you marry them, some will even lie, that they lost their virginity when they played football with some guys, they say things like “I just saw that I was dripping blood and I had to leave the playing ground”

Today, it was funny when I heard how ladies can pretend to be tight by using “alum” solution to clean their private body to deceive undiscerning men
I pity the men who never met their wives as a virgin, The thing she did before you met her, she can do it again, and for men who are beating their chest that they met their wives as virgin, your case is worse if you do not satisfy her sexually, she will seek solution outside your home.
Have you heard of sex in the office?
Have you heard of sex before job?
You must have heard of several infidelity, the news are many, how do you feel if you marry a woman who was promiscuous before you met her, and after marriage her rudeness is suggestive of her insatiable appetite

What about the woman who has learned to be nude, showing all part of her private bodies and yet she is not married? How do you expect to tame her when you eventually marry her?
Please tell me, if the guys who dis-flowered your wife were present on the day of your marriage and they are laughing you to scorn for not knowing how bad your wife has lived?
How will you feel, if she still keeps contacts with them? Don’t forget, you did not meet her a Virgin.
Does it concern a woman that she married after she has been dis-flowered by another man, I am not talking about a rape case that one is an exception, because it was a force by a fool
I hear some ladies say, , “ I am a Virgin” Let me tell you who is not a virgin ,If a man has fumbled with your breast at any time, you are not a virgin, If a man has caressed you to the point of discharge (you know what I meant) it is even better if you go all the way, the far you have gone has dis-virgin you, and let me say that is my own definition,
Some ladies say I don’t want to lose my virginity; I did not go all the way, the Far you went, has turned you into a sex cannibal,

Are there virgin who are still proud about their virginity?
Are there decent ladies who are not given to the foolish trend of nudity?
Are there men who still desire to meet a descent girl who is not greedy, avaricious and vain as we see all around?
Just before you go, don’t be offended at ever thing I said, I am just expressing the Lamentation of some men who are unwilling to marry because of the cheap worth of women these days, their greed, the promiscuity, their plastic lifestyle, their insatiable appetite, the unreal lifestyle, the nudity called fashion, the pretense and all that you know.
Don’t think I am better to say some of these things, I wish I were not messed up in my own way too, sometime, it is best to say we are in it together.

What is your take?

Please your opinion, Ladies. Feel free to “Yab” the poster. I have develop a deep skin.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
A virgin will b great, but nowadays they are so rare that finding one is a miracle.
That's why my limit is 2guys.
I won't marry a girl who had se.x with more than 2 guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Imprida(f): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
I totally agree with the poster,some men even go to the extend of saying you dont love them because you refuse sleeping with them
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: I totally agree with the poster,some men even go to the extend of saying you dont love them because you refuse sleeping with them
sad and pathetic
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by onila(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
tongue
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Chomzy19(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: A virgin will b great, but nowadays they are so rare that finding one is a miracle.
how do u propose to find out if its only 2 or five, abi u get totometre

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chomzy19: how do u propose to find out if its only 2 or five, abi u get totometre
do you think my wife will fall from the sky?
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: A virgin will b great, but nowadays they are so rare that finding one is a miracle.
I would agree with you, but you have to remember that women by nature are liars. (no offense ladies) The biggest skank i know claimed she only slept with 2 dudes grin

either a girl is a virgin or she is a hoe in my book...

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
There are guys in Nigeria who end up marring prostitutes because of that wahala
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: I would agree with you, but you have to remember that women by nature are liars. (no offense ladies) The biggest skank i know claimed she only slept with 2 dudes grin

how and why will she lie to me?
BTW my/our wifes are most likely our actual friends ,classmates, etc ..so I know everyone the one to avoid, and the one you get married with.
And before marrying a girl, you get to know each other, she will probably talk about her former relationships.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: The biggest skank i know claimed she only slept with 2 dudes grin

. Lmaooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Imprida(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: I would agree with you, but you have to remember that women by nature are liars. (no offense ladies) The biggest skank i know claimed she only slept with 2 dudes grin

So what is your say about guys that are not virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how and why will she lie to me?
BTW my/our wifes are most likely our actual friends ,classmates, etc ..so I know everyone the one to avoid, and the one you get married with.
And before marrying a girl, you get to know each other, she will probably talk about her former relationships.
Hopefully my wife will be my current GF so i know for sure.

But you are right sha, just make sure u trust the chick wink
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: So what is your say about guys that are not virgin?
Most ladies don't like them.

But from a religious standpoint... a virgin woman who marries a non-virgin man is not sinning.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Hopefully my wife will be my current GF so i know for sure. grin

But you are right sha, just make sure u trust the chick wink
good luck......way to go cool cool
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: So what is your say about guys that are not virgin?
you tell us? Do you want a virgin husband?
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Imprida(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Most ladies don't like them.

But from a religious standpoint... a virgin woman who marries a non-virgin man is not sinning.
But a man who marries a non-virgin is sinning huh?
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by chikeorji123(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Some LovePeddler are better than these so call virgins in times of character wise..been a virgin not an architect of been a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Imprida(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you tell us? Do you want a virgin husband?
it does not matter to me,i can marry a virgin and a non-virgin
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: But a man who marries a non-virgin is sinning huh?
he is not the one who created religions undecided undecided
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yea ask God grin

There are double standards everywhere.. but ladies only complain when it doesn't benefit them. Aren't u glad u don't have to pay for dates?

Fornication is bad 4 everyone, but chastity is a little more important for women. Thats life
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
honestly, i dunno if its a sin to marry a non-virgin girl but if i do imma cheat like a rabbit. grin
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Alaafialoro(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
There‘s nothing wrong with marrying non-virgins, afterall they were once virgins.
If I had d power to direct d affairs of marrige(which I know is only in my imagination), only virgins will marry virgins and non-virgins for non-virgins.
But most time, things don‘t work like that.

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Imprida(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
There‘s nothing wrong with marrying non-virgins, afterall they were once virgins.
If I had d power to direct d affairs of marrige(which I know is only in my imagination), only virgins will marry virgins and non-virgins for non-virgins.
i agree 100%
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
chikeorji123: Some LovePeddler are better than these so call virgins in times of character wise..been a virgin not an architect of been a good wife.
excuses
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2013
pleep: Most ladies don't like them.

A good example of how religion turns people to mindless zombies. How can anyone write something like this and not see any problem with it?

By the way isn't that bullshît about virgin marriage in the Old Testament which is supposed to have passed away?
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:

May your days be long on earth my good man.
If I had my way I would have done same.
Aint nobody got time for this hypocrisy. . . . Fücking male prostitutes go around disvirgining girls and then claim that the disvirgined girls are not fit to be married.
Aint nobody got time for this bullshît.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2013
^ Can you people shut the hell up and use your brains for once? LIFE ISN'T FAIR. If a man wants to marry a virgin that is his right.

Do we complain when women say they want a man who is wealthier you stupid shyte? Do we complain when they want a man to pay for dates? Did we complain when men payed dowries to get married?

Its time to people grew the hell up, not everything is about what women want. The men with brains are using them, if you refuse that is your own wahala, now fuk off

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by onila(f): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2013
pleep: ^ Can you people shut the hell up and use your brains for once? LIFE ISNT FAIR, if i man wants to marry a virgin that is his right.

Do we complain when women say they want a man who is wealthier you stupid shyte? Do we complain when they want a man to pay for dates? Did we complain when men payed dowries to get married?

Its time to people grew the hell up, not everything is about what women want. The men with brains are using them, if you refuse that is your own wahala, now fuk off
grin grin
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2013
pleep: ^ Can you people shut the hell up and use your brains for once? LIFE ISN'T FAIR. If a man wants to marry a virgin that is his right.

What? You are now trying to be logical? I thought you wanted to base your arguments off your fairytale storybook.
Your points in this post clearly potray your abysmal inability to reason rationally and I will not waste my time trying to engage you in a sensible argument.
Imagine the rubbish point he made.
'life isn't fair'.

Life isn't fair so we should go out of our way to make the situation worse.
We shouldn't do anything to make life fairer or more just.

Nonsense.

Feel free to run your imbëcilic mouth after reading this post.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he is not the one who created religions undecided undecided

Religion is man made.

Religion is what makes idiöts like pleep decide that a person's worth is determined by virginity status.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Which One Do You Prefer?(Photo) / What I Did To An Olosho Today.. / I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.