Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. (1367 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Bola Tinubu,Ajimobi And Wole Soyinka Getting Accredited(Photos) / Pics:Oby Ezekwesili Leads Bringbackourgirls Team 2 OBJ And Wole Soyinka's Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by fatdon1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice pix.

Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by fatdon1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2013

Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by fatdon1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
In full

Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by alphaconde(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chinua achebe looks older . Is he?
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Harnuvictor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
wow
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by badmeat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't think achebe is older!buh some times people seems 2 b older than their contemporary!nice pix anyway!
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Ejine(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Soyinka na fineboy...

But is it just me or does he look like one of those stereotypical womanizers in Nollywood films?
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Mcdondayan: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ejiné: Soyinka na fineboy...

But is it just me or does he look like one of those stereotypical womanizers in Nollywood films?
Exactly
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by fatdon1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2013

lol
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
alpha conde: Chinua achebe looks older . Is he?
yes Achebe was their senior in school.
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by launique: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Achebe is older than Soyinka, Achebe was 82, Soyinka is 78
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Tolexander: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Achebe looks like an acada in the pix while soyinka looks like a swagalicious guy i.e osomo!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Memories
Re: Picture Of Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka Back In The Days. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2013

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Benin Republic By A Nigerian Firm / 35 Bodies ‘In Military Uniform’ At Yobe Morgue After Boko Haram Raid / Stakeholders Call On CBN Governor To Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.