Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (54504 Views)

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / 10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Danice253: poor me notin 2 comment cos no onboard experience
Witchcraft is forever FREE, u no need visa. Just contact one mama 4 villa, she go take kia of d rest. grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by dannydolly: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

If/when the new Nigerian national carrier comes on stream, I may give it a try. cool

I decided never to take any Nigerian carrier again in my life with my Air Nigeria experience before it was shut down by Dele Momodu. The most annoying part of my experience was when they said no company was ready to fuel the plane on credit and people were contemplating on contributing 40pounds each to fuel the plane after like 7hours delay.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
dannydolly:

I decided never to take any Nigerian carrier again in my life with my Air Nigeria experience before it was shut down by Dele Momodu. The most annoying part of my experience was when they said no company was ready to fuel the plane on credit and people were contemplating on contributing 40pounds each to fuel the plane after like 7hours delay.

The bolded is completely un-acceptable. A professionally-run airline wouldn't even be contemplating that.

Anyway, I think this video is the only high point for Air Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJVqr8hWl0
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

The bolded is completely un-acceptable. A professionally-run airline wouldn't even be contemplating that.

Their legs shocked shocked
The captain is cute grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Their legs shocked shocked
The captain is cute grin

I wish the airline was still in operation. grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I wish the airline was still in operation. grin grin
There's always arik grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ishilove:
ishilove cool
shey na that your wow love voice note wey dey disturb my household be the theory

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
There's always arik grin
Arik... no further comments.
*checks them out later*
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by praxx(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
This is perculiar to everyone from every race.... and pls the farting one, I no gree say na Nigerians dey do that one pass. Brits do it a lot and if u are unlucky to seat with an asian, the not only fart a lot but have terrible brath from the stuff the eat, so my dear who probably entered a plane where nigerians did it but not perculiar to them alone
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
kaiye007:
But do u believe that women are more sensitive than men?
Yes,that's when it involves money and freebies
LWKMD
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
*checks them out later*
grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
*checks them out later*
Arik na big name dem carry like BA,but dem try pass BA for planes,those BA planes be like Sosolisso molue.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ Ogugua88: Will it be feasible to serve ofe-akwu on United Airlines flights to Nigeria? grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

wtf? na church advert dem dey do? what is "all things bright and beautiful"? that was something I used to sing in Sunday school when I was a kid undecided undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Arik na big name dem carry like BA,but dem try pass BA for planes,those BA planes be like Sosolisso molue.

Shebi. Most of these US and European airlines have fleets that are on average between 15-20 years old.

That's why the Asian/Middle Eastern carriers are leading the international market.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sosoliso, I remember the first and last time I entered their planes. They served me lucozade boost and biscuit-how I hated that drink grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan: @ Ogugua88: Will it be feasible to serve ofe-akwu on United Airlines flights to Nigeria? grin
Ofe-akwu with anu-gbu then match am with akpu,oyinbo go shift leave you for roll.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Ofe-akwu with anu-gbu then match am with akpu,oyinbo go shift leave you for roll.
I swear, if they serve that on United or any airline, I would become a faithful customer of theirs grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Shebi. Most of these US and European airlines have fleets that are on average between 15-20 years old.

That's why the Asian/Middle Eastern carriers are leading the international market.
Na stinginess dey worry those oyinbo jare
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I swear, if they serve that on United or any airline, I would become a faithful customer of theirs grin grin
What if na Bellview or Sosolisso dem serve am
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: What if na Bellview or Sosolisso dem serve am
Even if dem say make I use empty belle enter BA and co, I go enter.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Na stinginess dey worry those oyinbo jare
Stingy stingy people. This is why they charge over £900 for economy seat !! British Airways God is watching you !
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Even if dem say make I use empty belle enter BA and co, I go enter.
Kai see wetin ofe-akwu dey cause
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Stingy stingy people. This is why they charge over £900 for economy seat !! British Airways God is watching you !
Stinginess dey peculiar with UK people even una wey dem breed there especially those ones wey dey London,chei dem stingy die.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Stinginess dey peculiar with UK people even una wey dem breed there especially those ones wey dey London,chei dem stingy die.
Londoners don't like sharing tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Stinginess dey peculiar with UK people even una wey dem breed there especially those ones wey dey London,chei dem stingy die.
I dey tell you, and they're very grumpy people tongue tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:

They follow the same routine everyday. That's why they grumpy tongue
Wake up
Drop off kids at school
Go to work
Come back home
Feed the kids
Go to sleep
And do the same the next day
If they dont like the routine, they'll commit suicide
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:

I like their accents though tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
They follow the same routine everyday. That's why they grumpy tongue
Wake up
Drop off kids at school
Go to work
Come back home
Feed the kids
Go to sleep
And do the same the next day
If they dont like the routine, they'll commit suicide
wow, that sounds fun..
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Ewoo! shocked shocked shocked
This world is truly wicked.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Ofe-akwu and egusi soup (cue Emma Nyra) will be a match made in airplane culinary heaven tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
wow, that sounds fun..
grin grin Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World / Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.